Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press release for The Devil in the Details

+5
dawnsfire
Shakari
THX1138
Meegs82
treble21
9 posters

Go down

Press release for The Devil in the Details Empty Press release for The Devil in the Details

Post by treble21 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 am

Bones - Episode 5.14 - The Devil in the Details

IT’S A BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL ON THE WINTER FINALE OF “BONES”THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, ON FOX

Joshua Malina (“In Plain Sight”) and Pej Vahdat Guest-Star

Brennan and Booth investigate a set of uniquely disfigured remains allegorizing biblical text. As they acquire more information about the victim, a former patient of Dr. Adam Copeland (guest star Malina) at Havenhurst Sanitarium, they are confronted with suspects who are hard to characterize as either good or evil. Meanwhile, Jeffersonian intern Arastoo Vaziri (guest star Vahdat) reveals a secret about his past in “The Devil in the Details” winter finale episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-513) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Peh Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; Joshua Malina as Dr. Adam Copeland; Jocko Sims as Lloyd Robertson; Amanda Schull as Neviah Larkin; Henri Lubatti as Phillip Womack; John Apicella as Father Patrick; Daniel Polo as William; Scott Jesic Caudill as Gabe Turner; Deborah Rusty Schwimmer as Erica Turner

Ok so this says that it's the "winter finale" so I'm guessing this is last new episode until April 1st? ( got this date from the fact that 5x16 is airing April 8th).....That's a loooooong time LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Press release for The Devil in the Details Empty Re: Press release for The Devil in the Details

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

I know, I saw the "winter finale" part and got a bit huffy. I don't get it. It usually runs through February and then March is hiatus month (that's standard for most primetime dramas). That's close to a 2-month break! So, only 3 new epis left til April?! I don't know if I can stand it!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Press release for The Devil in the Details Empty Re: Press release for The Devil in the Details

Post by THX1138 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I hate reality TV, can't stand Idol, don't care for 90% of TV in fact so this is the time of year I detest. The mid season lull where Fox et al try out all the lame shows to see what sticks. Just gimmee Bones and Fringe, please!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 pm

>: We always seem to have like...5 hiatuses, don't we? It sucksss. I can already sense my BWS flaring up again.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 pm

THX1138 wrote:Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I hate reality TV, can't stand Idol, don't care for 90% of TV in fact so this is the time of year I detest. The mid season lull where Fox et al try out all the lame shows to see what sticks. Just gimmee Bones and Fringe, please!

king RM

My thoughts exactly. You watch Fringe too, Rob? I knew Pimp did 'cuz of his Anna sig. Love that show!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I hate reality TV, can't stand Idol, don't care for 90% of TV in fact so this is the time of year I detest. The mid season lull where Fox et al try out all the lame shows to see what sticks. Just gimmee Bones and Fringe, please!

king RM

My thoughts exactly. You watch Fringe too, Rob? I knew Pimp did 'cuz of his Anna sig. Love that show!
Yep, I love Fringe and am also a fan of Anna's. She's no Em, but then who is? I've got a thing for strong, decisive women who kick ass. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 pm

The only 2 shows I really watch! So convenient that they air on the same night.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 pm

THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:

king RM

Yep, I love Fringe and am also a fan of Anna's. She's no Em, but then who is? I've got a thing for strong, decisive women who kick ass. Wink

king RM

I've got a thing for strong, decisive women who kick ass, too...except in a straight, sisterly, woman-to-woman kind of way Wink Seriously, my favorite characters of all time: Brennan, Olivia, Starbuck from Battlestar, Buffy, Sydney from Alias, Scully. Pretty much all the awesomest, kick-ass female characters ever. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 pm

dawnsfire wrote:The only 2 shows I really watch! So convenient that they air on the same night.

queen

VERY convenient! I'm so glad Fox paired the two of them this year.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:

king RM

king RM

I've got a thing for strong, decisive women who kick ass, too...except in a straight, sisterly, woman-to-woman kind of way Wink Seriously, my favorite characters of all time: Brennan, Olivia, Starbuck from Battlestar, Buffy, Sydney from Alias, Scully. Pretty much all the awesomest, kick-ass female characters ever. Wink
Hey, I'm down with the sisterhood, its no different from the bromance I've got goin' for David and TJ. In fact your Kick Ass Woman list is about the same as mine - just drop Scully and add Sarah Walker from Chuck, Renee Walker from 24 (crazy tough), and River Tam from Firefly (tough and just plain crazy). To paraphrase Joss Whedon, there's just something about a hot girl kickin' ass.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Meegs82 wrote:I know, I saw the "winter finale" part and got a bit huffy. I don't get it. It usually runs through February and then March is hiatus month (that's standard for most primetime dramas). That's close to a 2-month break! So, only 3 new epis left til April?! I don't know if I can stand it!!!

I think it's due to the olympics airing next month, but yeah I'm not looking forward to the break at all
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 am

THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:

king RM

king RM

Hey, I'm down with the sisterhood, its no different from the bromance I've got goin' for David and TJ. In fact your Kick Ass Woman list is about the same as mine - just drop Scully and add Sarah Walker from Chuck, Renee Walker from 24 (crazy tough), and River Tam from Firefly (tough and just plain crazy). To paraphrase Joss Whedon, there's just something about a hot girl kickin' ass.

king RM

Ohh... I want to add to your fantastic list! Sydney Bristow from "Alias" totally inspired me to take self defense training. That girl kicked ass!

Yeah: MAJOR BUMMER that we have to wait so long for the show to return. Rolling Eyes
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:37 am

of course there are no new epsiodes when I would have enough time to watch them........ Mad

and a 2 months hiatus is going to drive me crazy for sure
well more crazy than I am on a normal day that is......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 am

treble21 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:I know, I saw the "winter finale" part and got a bit huffy. I don't get it. It usually runs through February and then March is hiatus month (that's standard for most primetime dramas). That's close to a 2-month break! So, only 3 new epis left til April?! I don't know if I can stand it!!!

I think it's due to the olympics airing next month, but yeah I'm not looking forward to the break at all

Of course it's due to the Olympics, why didn't I think of that?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

Much as I would normally hate a hiatus, it works out for me this time. I'm moving and it falls in the middle of this one. Gives me lots of time to see how things work for me in terms of TV watching, internet connections and the rest. I'd really hate to miss epis 99 & 100, after all! But I did think it started a little later in Feb, though.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 am

YAY thanks!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 am

If I did my math right, Devil in the Details is episode 14, which would mean that we have eight left after that right? Okay, so if we start on April 1st again? How are they going to cram 8 episodes in approx. 6 weeks?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 am

jagglebells wrote:If I did my math right, Devil in the Details is episode 14, which would mean that we have eight left after that right? Okay, so if we start on April 1st again? How are they going to cram 8 episodes in approx. 6 weeks?

do we have an air date for the season finale? I checked on a calendar If they air one a week from April 1st on, the season finale would be on May 20th which falls in line with when it usually goes on summer hiatus I think.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 am

That makes sense... it just seems like a short amount of time to fit in eight episodes..

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum