Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small article from the Fox Party

Go down

Small article from the Fox Party Empty Small article from the Fox Party

Post by bailey Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Mostly focuses on Fox going green for the party, but of course they couldn't do that without talking to Emily. Smile They also quoted Tamara ... their portions of the article snipped below. Nothing new spoiler wise for us, but I love Emily's passion and commitment to the cause. Smile

“I’m glad that they’re trying to do this and make these parties green,” said Emily Deschanel, a Prius-driving longtime vegan who’s always taking new steps toward being greener herself. “I don’t have solar because I’m in a place I’ll only be in for a while, and I’m still trying to figure out how to do compost,” she said. Having spent her summer hiatus making “The Perfect Family,” playing Kathleen Turner’s pregnant lesbian daughter who has never come out to her mother, Deschanel is back on the “Bones” set, where the Jeffersonian crew has reunited after going their separate ways in last season’s finale. Booth (David Boreanaz) has returned from Afghanistan with a journalist girlfriend (Katheryn Winnick), “which brings a new dynamic,” said Deschanel. “There’s jealousy there, and it’s breaking Brennan’s heart a little bit.”

Deschanel’s co-star Tamara Taylor confessed she’s “not as green as Emily but I’m attempting” by trading plastic water bottles for a water service that delivers in glass jugs, which she uses to fill a thermos. “It’s better for your health and the planet,” she said. “Bones” returns with new episodes Sept. 23.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down