Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wannabe Spoiler.....Episode 3/12

Go down

Wannabe Spoiler.....Episode 3/12 Empty Wannabe Spoiler.....Episode 3/12

Post by kiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 am

Posted 02/01/2008 03:23:15 PM by A2BOREANAZ

New spoiler for the Wannabe episode:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Episode 3.12: The Wannabe in the Weeds [Last episode completed before the writers' strike]
Airdate: March 7, 2008

* new 01/02 - Brennan, Booth, and Cam, go to a grassy location where the skeleton of singer-wannabe Tommy Sour was found. The investigation quickly leads them to the Checker Box Restaurant, where Tommy took part in "open mic" nights. The competition there was fierce, especially since talent scouts were in the audience during Tommy's last performance. Besides Pam (see spoiler below), other suspects are Tommy's neighbor and people who took part in the "open mic" events. Zack tells Cam his secret to being deceptively strong. Near the end of the episode, the gang (including Sweets) reunites at Checker Box where they have something to tell Brennan. Source: SpoilerFix.com
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Wannabe Spoiler.....Episode 3/12 Empty Re: Wannabe Spoiler.....Episode 3/12

Post by kiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:34 am

Posted 26/04/2008 05:59:15 AM by marymageli

OK, more on this eppie. The info I found on SpoilerFix.com.

04/25 - Brennan and Booth probe the murder of an aspiring young singer, Tommy Sour (former American Idol contestant Ace Young), whose body was discovered on a rural roadside. They investigate the singer's many fans and foes in the music circuit, and, in particular, one obsessed woman who redirects her affections toward Booth after Tommy's death. As the team searches to find out who silenced Tommy once and for all, a shocking occurrence may change the Jeffersonian team forever as one member is caught in the line of fire. Guest Cast: Ace Young as Tommy Sour; Brandon Rogers as Broadway Wannabe; Ethan Phillips as Jerry Lincoln; Ian Reed Kesler as Chris Calabasa; Geoff Meed as Dax; Christina Ulloa as Helen; Corbin Allred as Adam Matthews; Jennifer Hasty as Pam Nunan; Kent Faulcon as Dr. Jason Bergman; Joshua Weinstein as Mitchell; Glenn Rosenblum as Piano Man; Jessa French as Emma Von Helberg. Source: FOX

We have heard most of the stuff, yet I really wonder how shocking the occurence will be, and which member will be involved. But I have my 2 cents.
So rolfi you might have heard correctly what will happen. Seems like someone will be shot.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down