Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

+9
crzy4bones
margo
tinkrella
bailey
treble21
TinkonBrink
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
joybrennan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David - Page 2 Empty Re: E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am

Lo wrote:I love Cam's character, I'd rather they kill off VNM (even though he's my favorite squintern) or all the squinterns than Cam.

But I guess if they killed off Cam they could bring about another little bump to pass and that's the whole who is going to be head honcho there. As much as some people speculate them killing Cam because she initially was only supposed to stay for a couple episodes, I think that they've finally found a personality that works for her and brings dynamic to the episodes. They also gave her more purpose with side plots of the daughter Michelle and trying to find love.

If they kill her off who is going to give Angela and Hodgins the look when they're off being inappropriate at work. I think Cam keeps a level of professionalism. But then again I guess Brennan could do that as well, but she's usually too wrapped up in bones.

LMAO-Give that job to Clark Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David - Page 2 Empty Re: E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 am

Lo wrote:I love Cam's character, I'd rather they kill off VNM (even though he's my favorite squintern) or all the squinterns than Cam.

But I guess if they killed off Cam they could bring about another little bump to pass and that's the whole who is going to be head honcho there. As much as some people speculate them killing Cam because she initially was only supposed to stay for a couple episodes, I think that they've finally found a personality that works for her and brings dynamic to the episodes. They also gave her more purpose with side plots of the daughter Michelle and trying to find love.

If they kill her off who is going to give Angela and Hodgins the look when they're off being inappropriate at work. I think Cam keeps a level of professionalism. But then again I guess Brennan could do that as well, but she's usually too wrapped up in bones.

It would be whomever replaced her as head of the lab - comes with the territory. Anyway, according to DB, no need for anyone to worry about 'till the end of the season... facesmack - according to DB! What was I thinking??? WORRY, WORRY! Razz. Seriously, knowing that it COULD be Cam will make it less of a shock if it happens, and a happy surprise if it's not. Just not having my fandom friends go through another Zach-like moment. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 am

I too believe it's a squintern. As much as I would love it to be Daisy, I don't think her death will be a heavy impact on the rest of the Bones team, including the fans. Any other squintern might cause some heartache.

If not a squintern I have to go with Sweets. He has made a big impact and his loss would be felt heavily by everyone. If this is a sniper maybe they'll pull an NCIS move and as Sweets (or Squintern) is talking to Booth and Brennan BAM shot between the eyes mid-sentence. Talk about a affraid moment.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
bailey wrote:^^^ I thought we had confirmation that it was a Squintern? Or am I imagining this? There's been so many articles/videos lately I'd never find it again. Lol.

I think unofficially it's a squintern. TV guide I think said it was a squintern, but there hasn't been anything official from Camp Bones about it.

TV Guide? Thank you! I usually take what I read there to be fact and not speculation, but I suppose it depends on how it's worded. I'll have to go re-read it. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I haven't watched the interview at all yet, so this is all total speculation on my part... but after reading the start of this thread my first thought was Zach (which others have shared as well).

If something is said about the writers strike affecting the character, his character is the one I recall HH saying clearly how the Gormogon storyline had to be rushed and it didn't do justice to Zach, and they knew that was a "loose end" they'd have to clean up...

Don't know. I'll watch the video though...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't think it'll be a main character like Angela, Hodgins or Cam. I'm less likely to believe Sweets as well. I think it'll be an intern. Maybe it'll be the start of them narrowing the interns down to one.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:54 am

gordongordonfan wrote:I haven't watched the interview at all yet, so this is all total speculation on my part... but after reading the start of this thread my first thought was Zach (which others have shared as well).

If something is said about the writers strike affecting the character, his character is the one I recall HH saying clearly how the Gormogon storyline had to be rushed and it didn't do justice to Zach, and they knew that was a "loose end" they'd have to clean up...

Don't know. I'll watch the video though...

That isn't what is said. They are talking about who will die, then they go into how many seasons Bones has been on the air, and David says "going into season 6 but we had the strike so do you count season 3 as a whole season?" And he rants about that, it was unrelated to talking about who was going to die.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2