Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

+9
crzy4bones
margo
tinkrella
bailey
treble21
TinkonBrink
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
joybrennan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David Empty E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 am

I can't post it cuz I'm on my phone, but just from watching the first few minutes: the person dies at the END of the season. Judging by what he says - I hate to say it, but, it's gonna be Cam. Sad

Emily Interview

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

David Interview

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David Empty Re: E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 am

Here's the link

I'm assuming this is the one you are talking about??
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

E! Online Interviews with Emily & David Empty Re: E! Online Interviews with Emily & David

Post by mereva Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 am

Can't watch it (this video is blocked in your country bla-bla-bla). Crying or Very sad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Here's the link

I'm assuming this is the one you are talking about??
YEP! Thanks. (for spreading the misery? Well...for posting it. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 am

It's the same one that was posted on E online a few days ago...

I don't get anything about Cam from it at all. Could be Cam, could be a squintern..No one knows at this point..David says it will be a big death, but the only thing I believe out of him is that there will be a death...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:It's the same one that was posted on E online a few days ago...

I don't get anything about Cam from it at all. Could be Cam, could be a squintern..No one knows at this point..David says it will be a big death, but the only thing I believe out of him is that there will be a death...

The only character who was affected by the writer's strike and was supposed to die before is Cam. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 am

Here's the youtube for Emily's vid too.

God I love her. "Bitch" LMAO

MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 am

joybrennan wrote:The only character who was affected by the writer's strike and was supposed to die before is Cam. Sad

See, I keep thinking it's gonna be Cam...but then I think about Michelle. Would the writers (evil as they are) really do that to the poor girl? "Your father has died. On the up side you have now been adopted by Cam...Yay!...Oh, sorry we're killing her off as well...now you have no one...errr...Did we say 'Sorry'? We did 'kay!" Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:03 am

joybrennan wrote:I can't post it cuz I'm on my phone, but just from watching the first few minutes: the person dies at the END of the season. Judging by what he says - I hate to say it, but, it's gonna be Cam. Sad

I hope not, but based on what we know right now, you're probably right.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:It's the same one that was posted on E online a few days ago...

The only character who was affected by the writer's strike and was supposed to die before is Cam. Sad

Cam's "death" was not affected by the writers strike, she was supposed to die in Season 2 during The man in the Cell and the staff loved her so she was miraculously cured. The writers strike was in season 3 and the storyline it majorly affected was Gormogon.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:08 am

These two interviews crack me up. Kristen doesn't pay attention at all because she totally changes what David says when she tells Emily. She gets it all wrong. Bad interviewer.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 am

Actually, Zack was the one really affected by the strike. Hart's original plan for him was to die at the end of season three. The gormogon case was supposed to stretch all season and it got scraped and thrown together once the strike happened and they had a shorter season. They also spared zack at the last minute.

Cam was supposed to die.....in season two. True, that was the original purpose for her character but at that point it wouldn't have been a huge deal because she wasn't beloved by the fans and was kinda not that big anyway.

I'm confused. So....two people are going to die? I could have sworn in spoilers for the first episode or beginning of the season....it said someone (prob an intern) died. Now it seems they just say "someone will be a victim" victim could be anything not just death. Are there going to be two deaths? Or is this 'big one' at the end the only one they've talked about?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:10 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Here's the youtube for Emily's vid too.

God I love her. "Bitch" LMAO

I know. Emily cracks me up. I love seeing that side of her because she is just SO different than brennnan and it's adorable.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by margo Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:11 am

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Cam's "death" was not affected by the writers strike, she was supposed to die in Season 2 during The man in the Cell and the staff loved her so she was miraculously cured. The writers strike was in season 3 and the storyline it majorly affected was Gormogon.

OMG NOT ZACK DDD: Like.... he and Gormogon.... Seriously I want to cry now
margo
margo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : Blub =)
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 am

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I was just thinking that exact same thing!! Plus when they were talking about S3 in the vid, it was in relation to how many seasons they have or could go and David mentioned S3 and the writer's strike-and was it a full season, or a half, season, or 3/4 of a season... They just used a really bad segway into that topic, about where they are as far as # of seasons and that they've never killed a castmember off.. Not necesarily a clue that Cam will be killed off...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:23 am

tinkrella wrote:Actually, Zack was the one really affected by the strike. Hart's original plan for him was to die at the end of season three. The gormogon case was supposed to stretch all season and it got scraped and thrown together once the strike happened and they had a shorter season. They also spared zack at the last minute.

Cam was supposed to die.....in season two. True, that was the original purpose for her character but at that point it wouldn't have been a huge deal because she wasn't beloved by the fans and was kinda not that big anyway.

I'm confused. So....two people are going to die? I could have sworn in spoilers for the first episode or beginning of the season....it said someone (prob an intern) died. Now it seems they just say "someone will be a victim" victim could be anything not just death. Are there going to be two deaths? Or is this 'big one' at the end the only one they've talked about?

Keck from TV Guide(?) said at Comi-Con that the person would die at the beginning of the season ( when introducing Bones I think) But that was never confirmed by anyone associated with the show.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:23 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
joybrennan wrote:The only character who was affected by the writer's strike and was supposed to die before is Cam. Sad

See, I keep thinking it's gonna be Cam...but then I think about Michelle. Would the writers (evil as they are) really do that to the poor girl? "Your father has died. On the up side you have now been adopted by Cam...Yay!...Oh, sorry we're killing her off as well...now you have no one...errr...Did we say 'Sorry'? We did 'kay!" Very Happy

You forget that Bones has entered the land of soap opera, where children are sent to boarding school and never heard from again. Rolling Eyes There will be a heartwrenching funeral scene where Booth & Bones promise to that her family is everyone at the Jeffersonian. Then, she will go to Oxford University in England and never spoken about - except, maybe for the occasional Christmas EP where someone explains she's in Bora-bora for the holiday. Rolling Eyes

Besides that, it's got to be a MAJOR character. - that is not a squintern - it's. someone under contract. Of the six, only Cam has no direct link to B&B - and having them come back for her in the beginning and have her die in the end....you see my point. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

david did say it was a series regular. he teased that 'every once and awhile you need to kill off a regular cast member...." of course...we never know with david. but, it lead me to believe it deff was someone big.

If it's not a squintern (I don't consider them major players. it would be upsetting if they died, but wouldn't affect the core of the show imo)

There's Cam.....(who is my number one thought right now)
-Angela
-Sweets
-Hodgins

We know BB aren't gonna die. I kinda doubt hodgins will and it COULD be sweets...but i'm not getting that feeling.

My gut instinct says it's angela. i'm not sure why. I've been thinking that ever since we started getting spoilers.

Then again, maybe it's not a main characteR. maybe its like caroline or max.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am

See I think it's gonna be a squintern. To me they are regular characters. Revolving, yes, but regular.
If it's not a squintern, then I'd go with Cam, then Sweets.
I don't think we have to worry about Hodgela-Hart said they will stay together and whatever that BS line was about they are the romantic couple that B&B aren't.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am

I, too, think that it's going to be a squintern....I do think of them as regulars also. And David said it would be "big" and I took it to mean that the implications of the loss were big, not that it was one of the bigger characters. They could lose an intern and it be big....like the attack is at the Lab, someplace everyone deems safe. Maybe David will get his wish finally and get the Lab blown up.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am

^^^ I thought we had confirmation that it was a Squintern? Or am I imagining this? There's been so many articles/videos lately I'd never find it again. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am

bailey wrote:^^^ I thought we had confirmation that it was a Squintern? Or am I imagining this? There's been so many articles/videos lately I'd never find it again. Lol.

I think unofficially it's a squintern. TV guide I think said it was a squintern, but there hasn't been anything official from Camp Bones about it.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 am

crzy4bones wrote:I, too, think that it's going to be a squintern....I do think of them as regulars also. And David said it would be "big" and I took it to mean that the implications of the loss were big, not that it was one of the bigger characters. They could lose an intern and it be big....like the attack is at the Lab, someplace everyone deems safe. Maybe David will get his wish finally and get the Lab blown up.

I also think of them as regulars...I just don't think the executives and writers do. When THEY say regular cast member they mean someone under contract that appears in every episode, not a day player - even if they use them "regularly." It's a different way of thinking. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 am

bailey wrote:^^^ I thought we had confirmation that it was a Squintern? Or am I imagining this? There's been so many articles/videos lately I'd never find it again. Lol.
No, it's all been speculation - tv guide, all those guys, are guessing - same as us. They don't WANT it to be a regular cast member either... I've said who I think it is, no need to rehash it. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 am

I love Cam's character, I'd rather they kill off VNM (even though he's my favorite squintern) or all the squinterns than Cam.

But I guess if they killed off Cam they could bring about another little bump to pass and that's the whole who is going to be head honcho there. As much as some people speculate them killing Cam because she initially was only supposed to stay for a couple episodes, I think that they've finally found a personality that works for her and brings dynamic to the episodes. They also gave her more purpose with side plots of the daughter Michelle and trying to find love.

If they kill her off who is going to give Angela and Hodgins the look when they're off being inappropriate at work. I think Cam keeps a level of professionalism. But then again I guess Brennan could do that as well, but she's usually too wrapped up in bones.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum