Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All time favorite Bones ep game!

+20
yvettelgh
THX1138
Ankuuh
HermioneGirl101
i_heart_bones
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
bones206
bonesfan158
MorWeb
AmandaMarshall
Brain&Heart
Pat
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
RubyRuby
mk25
jsgemini
jro54
bailey
24 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

All time favorite Bones ep game! - Page 7 Empty Re: All time favorite Bones ep game!

Post by bailey Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 am

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:I don't see why not. Smile We'll do each season like we did before, everyone can just take away one episode at a time. When we get the five winners, then we'll do it this way.

I think you're right that this will make the game go faster, although ya know, not everything is better, quicker. Twisted Evil
Hey, is that a shot at us guys? It felt like a shot at us guys. Not that I'm defensive or anything, I mean, I don't have any reason to be defensive. None at all really. Zero. Zip. Nada. If there was a defensive person here it wouldn't be me, that's what I'm saying.

king RM

I mean it too, stamina folks, stamina. It's spelled K-I-N-G.

It might've been a shot, you are the one who keeps saying these things take too long. Shocked

And I'm so just being silly, hope you're not being offended by this. Still getting a feel for personalities around here. Very Happy
Yeah, you'll get used to me eventually. And no, not offended in the least, just causing trouble so relax, we're cool. Cool

king RM

If that's permission to be mean, I think I'm going to start enjoying myself more around here. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

All time favorite Bones ep game! - Page 7 Empty Re: All time favorite Bones ep game!

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am

bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:I don't see why not. Smile We'll do each season like we did before, everyone can just take away one episode at a time. When we get the five winners, then we'll do it this way.

I think you're right that this will make the game go faster, although ya know, not everything is better, quicker. Twisted Evil
Hey, is that a shot at us guys? It felt like a shot at us guys. Not that I'm defensive or anything, I mean, I don't have any reason to be defensive. None at all really. Zero. Zip. Nada. If there was a defensive person here it wouldn't be me, that's what I'm saying.

king RM

It might've been a shot, you are the one who keeps saying these things take too long. Shocked

And I'm so just being silly, hope you're not being offended by this. Still getting a feel for personalities around here. Very Happy
Yeah, you'll get used to me eventually. And no, not offended in the least, just causing trouble so relax, we're cool. Cool

king RM

If that's permission to be mean, I think I'm going to start enjoying myself more around here. Lol.
Heh, sure thing - consider it permission to be mean. Just remember, I give as good as I get, better most of the time in fact, and I'm totally okay with that.

firedevil RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 am

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

Heh, sure thing - consider it permission to be mean. Just remember, I give as good as I get, better most of the time in fact, and I'm totally okay with that.

firedevil RM

Well in that case, I'll put on my big girl panties and deal with it. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7