Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All time favorite Bones ep game!

+20
yvettelgh
THX1138
Ankuuh
HermioneGirl101
i_heart_bones
bones_fanatic19
SnoopGirl
bones206
bonesfan158
MorWeb
AmandaMarshall
Brain&Heart
Pat
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
RubyRuby
mk25
jsgemini
jro54
bailey
24 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All time favorite Bones ep game! - Page 6 Empty Re: All time favorite Bones ep game!

Post by dawnsfire Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Two Bodies in the Lab 23 (+1)
Verdict in the Story 4 (-2)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

All time favorite Bones ep game! - Page 6 Empty Re: All time favorite Bones ep game!

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Two Bodies in the Lab 24
Verdict in the Story 2

Bodies +1
Verdict -2

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Two Bodies in the Lab 24
Verdict in the Story 2

It's after midnight, I can't sleep, if I do this again during the day, someone just virtually slap me. Smile

Two Bodies 22
Verdict 3

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm

[quote="bailey"]Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

-2 Two Bodies
+1 Verdict

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 am

Two Bodies in the Lab 18
Verdict in the Story 5

+1 to Verdict
-2 from Two Bodies
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am

Bones206 voted twice today....this reverses second vote and corrects the tally.

Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 am

AmandaMarshall wrote:Bones206 voted twice today....this reverses second vote and corrects the tally.

Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

I don't find two "ballots" from Bones 206 today. I'm going to postpone voting until someone smarter than me figures this out.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:30 am

Two Bodies in the Lab 21 +1
Verdict in the Story 2 -2

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 am

Pat wrote:
AmandaMarshall wrote:Bones206 voted twice today....this reverses second vote and corrects the tally.

Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

I don't find two "ballots" from Bones 206 today. I'm going to postpone voting until someone smarter than me figures this out.

Not saying I am smarter than you. These are the two votes I saw.

by bones206 Today at 1:48 am
by bones206 Today at 2:59 pm

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 pm

AmandaMarshall wrote:
Pat wrote:

Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

I have no posts to this thread between 12:34 AM and 6:39 AM, this morning. It is probably my ISP; I live in the boonies and depend on a small company. Or, it could be that Cabo Wabo my friends forced me to drink last night! But, hey, what are friends for? Therefore, substitute more lucid for smarter and we'll all move forward!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Pat wrote:
AmandaMarshall wrote:
Pat wrote:

Two Bodies in the Lab 20
Verdict in the Story 4

I have no posts to this thread between 12:34 AM and 6:39 AM, this morning. It is probably my ISP; I live in the boonies and depend on a small company. Or, it could be that Cabo Wabo my friends forced me to drink last night! But, hey, what are friends for? Therefore, substitute more lucid for smarter and we'll all move forward!

OH! I did! Shocked We can either change the ballot numbers or I can just not vote today!

I'm so sorry!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Two Bodies in the Lab 22
Verdict in the Story 0

Game over!

Sorry and thanks, bailey. Great games! This may be the first time on these forums that the one I liked won.

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 pm

bones206 wrote:
OH! I did! Shocked We can either change the ballot numbers or I can just not vote today!

I'm so sorry!

Not a problem. I adjusted the vote tally as bailey said to do and Snoopgirl voted after that then me.

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks Amanda!

cheers We have a winner!!! cheers

Two Bodies in the Lab!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

cheers
Yay. i'm happy with who won. i actually didn't really mind who won out of those two, in fact, i couldnt bring myself to vote in these final two... but i think Bodies did have some really really good moment!!! Smile
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

*Whew* I enjoyed that game but I'm glad it's over. Can we do it again, only maybe this time we can subtract only 1 point from any one episode, but up to two points at a time, and we can only add 1 point. It'd go faster that way I think.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 am

THX1138 wrote:*Whew* I enjoyed that game but I'm glad it's over. Can we do it again, only maybe this time we can subtract only 1 point from any one episode, but up to two points at a time, and we can only add 1 point. It'd go faster that way I think.

king RM

I was thinking we could start all over, but this time go for finding the least favorite episode. Anyone up for that? We'd start over with season one, and can use Rob's new rules to make it go faster. Smile

You're saying, you can only add or subtract one at a time .from each episode .. but that you can can subtract one point from two episodes if you'd like during a turn? Right?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 am

bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:*Whew* I enjoyed that game but I'm glad it's over. Can we do it again, only maybe this time we can subtract only 1 point from any one episode, but up to two points at a time, and we can only add 1 point. It'd go faster that way I think.

king RM

I was thinking we could start all over, but this time go for finding the least favorite episode. Anyone up for that? We'd start over with season one, and can use Rob's new rules to make it go faster. Smile

You're saying, you can only add or subtract one at a time .from each episode .. but that you can can subtract one point from two episodes if you'd like during a turn? Right?
Bingo! It'd go like this sorta:

Two Bodies in the Lab -- 11
The Killer in the Concrete -- 11
The Verdict in the Story -- 11
The Fire in the Ice -- 11
The Parts of the Sum of the Whole -- 11

I'm going to add to 1 (+1) to Bodies and take 1 (-1) away from both Parts and Verdict, so the new one would look like this:

Two Bodies in the Lab -- 12
The Verdict in the Story -- 10
The Parts of the Sum of the Whole -- 10

I figure the +1/-2 (split) will make it a much faster game.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 am

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:

king RM

I'm going to add to 1 (+1) to Bodies and take 1 (-1) away from both Parts and Verdict, so the new one would look like this:

king RM

So, just to be clear, we can add only a single point to any episode, and we can only take away a single point from an episode, but we must take away from two seperate episodes.

Am I correct?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 am

bones206 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:

king RM

king RM

So, just to be clear, we can add only a single point to any episode, and we can only take away a single point from an episode, but we must take away from two seperate episodes.

Am I correct?
Yeppers, that's the idea. What do you think, is it workable?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 am

I don't see why not. Smile We'll do each season like we did before, everyone can just take away one episode at a time. When we get the five winners, then we'll do it this way.

I think you're right that this will make the game go faster, although ya know, not everything is better, quicker. Twisted Evil
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:50 am

bailey wrote:I don't see why not. Smile We'll do each season like we did before, everyone can just take away one episode at a time. When we get the five winners, then we'll do it this way.

I think you're right that this will make the game go faster, although ya know, not everything is better, quicker. Twisted Evil
Hey, is that a shot at us guys? It felt like a shot at us guys. Not that I'm defensive or anything, I mean, I don't have any reason to be defensive. None at all really. Zero. Zip. Nada. If there was a defensive person here it wouldn't be me, that's what I'm saying.

king RM

I mean it too, stamina folks, stamina. It's spelled K-I-N-G.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:13 am

I'm sure you have nothing at all to worry about, my King. Wink

I think we should still have the option to take away 2 points from any particular episode, though, as well as the split.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 am

THX1138 wrote:
bailey wrote:I don't see why not. Smile We'll do each season like we did before, everyone can just take away one episode at a time. When we get the five winners, then we'll do it this way.

Hey, is that a shot at us guys? It felt like a shot at us guys. Not that I'm defensive or anything, I mean, I don't have any reason to be defensive. None at all really. Zero. Zip. Nada. If there was a defensive person here it wouldn't be me, that's what I'm saying.

king RM

It might've been a shot, you are the one who keeps saying these things take too long. Shocked

And I'm so just being silly, hope you're not being offended by this. Still getting a feel for personalities around here. Very Happy

I don't care how we do it ... perhaps by the time we're ready to vote on the least favorite episode, we can all come to an agreement. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am

bailey wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

It might've been a shot, you are the one who keeps saying these things take too long. Shocked

And I'm so just being silly, hope you're not being offended by this. Still getting a feel for personalities around here. Very Happy
Yeah, you'll get used to me eventually. And no, not offended in the least, just causing trouble so relax, we're cool. Cool

I don't care how we do it ... perhaps by the time we're ready to vote on the least favorite episode, we can all come to an agreement. Smile
Sounds fine to me, though least favorite ep for season one is gonna be tough. Now S2 or S3, not as bad, and S4? I'd be spoiled for choice. Maybe we should do a Best of/Worst of for each season? We could keep track of how many +'s and -'s each ep got, sort of a running total kinda thing?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next