Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMMR interview with Emily

+15
RubyRuby
jsgemini
tinge1990
joybrennan
TinkonBrink
tinkrella
HermioneGirl101
crzy4bones
jhi1005
MI_Bonesgirl
bailey
katharine
jro54
elyon
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GMMR interview with Emily Empty GMMR interview with Emily

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Marisa's new interview with ED. And she tweets that she has an answer for how long the Hanninator will be around and will post it a bit later.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

GMMR interview with Emily Empty Re: GMMR interview with Emily

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 am

This was her tweet re: episodes for Hanninator.

@jojo3315 I'd prefer to wait until the interview is posted, only because there is an explanation that needs to attached to the answer.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

Is she going to tweet us? I hope she won't be around too long.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 am

I think she was implying that the answer would be in a posted article that she should have up fairly soon.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 am

elyon wrote:I think she was implying that the answer would be in a posted article that she should have up fairly soon.

My thoughts are that you are all correct, in her not wanting to just post her answer, it leads me to believe (like you) that there is more to the SO than meets the eye.

You have all said that she isn't just a SO, but hopefully a catalyst, and maybe part of the bad guy plot.

I guess she is waiting for all of her info or the "correct time" to post and give some more sketchy details.

Wow, it's kinda starting to get my juices flowing with interest. I'm peaked!!!!

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 am

elyon wrote:I think she was implying that the answer would be in a posted article that she should have up fairly soon.

Yep, I agree ... I bet it's her interview with Hart and Stephen. Her last tweet implies it won't be up until tomorrow sometime.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 am

This has me worried. I mean if it were 5 eps how hard would it be to say she will be around for 5 eps. Marisa knows the fandom HATES this plot so she's holding back because there is info in another interview? Ugh. To me that means worse case scenario. I think my optimism is gone. Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:This has me worried. I mean if it were 5 eps how hard would it be to say she will be around for 5 eps. Marisa knows the fandom HATES this plot so she's holding back because there is info in another interview? Ugh. To me that means worse case scenario. I think my optimism is gone. Evil or Very Mad

I tweeted Marisa to ask if it was at least good news for fans and this is her reply

Honestly, I don't think fans will think ANYTHING is good news unless she's not in any episodes.

Wasn't sure what, if anything, to read into that.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 am

Oh hell. That doesn't sound good at all. pale
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

It just means that whether she says 3 or 8 folks are not going to be happy...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 am

crzy4bones wrote:It just means that whether she says 3 or 8 folks are not going to be happy...

To me it depends on what context she will be in for however many episodes. If it's 10 episodes of Booth/Hannah lovin' then, no, I won't be happy.

But if, like we've speculated, there's more to the Hannah storyline than just as Booth's SO, then I'll be interested (like if they have her as Booth's ex who writes an expose about Brennan or a case they're working on and Booth has to deal with her in that way.)

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Me too. If the Hannibal is around for than five episodes, but there is more than the storyline, then I might be okay with it.

But if there's more than five episodes of just Booth/Hannah lovin', then I might just curl up into a fetal position and just die.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

I think I'll be okay if she tells us that there's 5 episode of the Hanninator because that's what I'm expecting. Any more and I'll curl up in fetal position and shudder for an hour; any less and I'll finally be dancing down the street in my underwear.

*sighs* I need a party hat smiley...
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I think I'll be okay if she tells us that there's 5 episode of the Hanninator because that's what I'm expecting. Any more and I'll curl up in fetal position and shudder for an hour; any less and I'll finally be dancing down the street in my underwear.

Marisa just tweeted something about looking forward to the new season and not putting all of our trust in sides. One thing she's always been in regards Bones is honest, even when she doesn't like a storyline, so I'm going to try and let go and trust her that this is heading in a good direction (although I tweeted her that I'd really like that good direction to start SOON).

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 pm

jhi1005 wrote:
HermioneGirl101 wrote:I think I'll be okay if she tells us that there's 5 episode of the Hanninator because that's what I'm expecting. Any more and I'll curl up in fetal position and shudder for an hour; any less and I'll finally be dancing down the street in my underwear.

Marisa just tweeted something about looking forward to the new season and not putting all of our trust in sides. One thing she's always been in regards Bones is honest, even when she doesn't like a storyline, so I'm going to try and let go and trust her that this is heading in a good direction (although I tweeted her that I'd really like that good direction to start SOON).

I'm thinkin she might mean the sides for Episode 3 are fake. First of all, really a Jersey Shore episode. For God's Sake, please tell me no. I hate that whole genre.

And then Brennan, who I understand is an anthropologist and studies cultural phenomen, but please, speaking Guidette in the sides. Yo. S'up????? She back slaps someone in the sides. WTF. That's not Brennan.

And I still don't believe Angela is pregnant. That is just toooooo early in their marriage. Even though she wants a million kids, that's still too much to bring this early in the season.

All I can hope is that shit ain't real. Even if it is I'll deal and go on. I wouldn't mind the glistening chest of Booth, just not her head laying on it.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

katharine wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

I'm thinkin she might mean the sides for Episode 3 are fake. First of all, really a Jersey Shore episode. For God's Sake, please tell me no. I hate that whole genre.

And then Brennan, who I understand is an anthropologist and studies cultural phenomen, but please, speaking Guidette in the sides. Yo. S'up????? She back slaps someone in the sides. WTF. That's not Brennan.

And I still don't believe Angela is pregnant. That is just toooooo early in their marriage. Even though she wants a million kids, that's still too much to bring this early in the season.

All I can hope is that shit ain't real. Even if it is I'll deal and go on. I wouldn't mind the glistening chest of Booth, just not her head laying on it.

Although a Jersey Shore parody has good potential for hilarity, I am hesitant to have my favorite show extend the 15 minutes of any of the kids featured on the show. For God's sake, let's not give them the idea that they can act-they're all over my TV as it is!

Last edited by jhi1005 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:31 pm

katharine wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:

The jersey shore stuff is at least real. Emily confirmed it in a recent interview. I mean...unless they are seriously yanking our chains...which I kinda doubt b/c Emily is usually rather honest. (as honest as she can be)

The actual scenes/lines in the sides *could* be fake. But, I really hesitate to start on that train of hope because more often than not, they are very real and word for word from the script. I think marisa means more like, we shouldn't get too caught up in them because it only tells us half the story. We shouldn't be basing an entire episode off of a few scenes from the sides. At least, that's what I took out of marisa's tweet.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

jhi1005 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:This has me worried. I mean if it were 5 eps how hard would it be to say she will be around for 5 eps. Marisa knows the fandom HATES this plot so she's holding back because there is info in another interview? Ugh. To me that means worse case scenario. I think my optimism is gone. Evil or Very Mad

I tweeted Marisa to ask if it was at least good news for fans and this is her reply

Honestly, I don't think fans will think ANYTHING is good news unless she's not in any episodes.

Wasn't sure what, if anything, to read into that.

Maybe she means that fans won't be happy whether she'll stay for 2 or 8 episodes. I'm thinking that the SO might be around for 5 (or more than) but there's more to this storyline than just a love triangle. If her purpose was to just make Booth realize that he can't be move, then she would have just said it...IDK I feel numb from all the pain we endured today. drunken
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am

I'd love to know for sure how many episodes we'll have to endure watch Journo Barbie for...So I can make a count down and organise the ABY party

You know there are serious things to consider here...Like what songs to put on the playlist?

"Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake
"Go now" by the Moody Blues
"Leavin' on a jet plane" by John Denver
"Bye, Bye, Bye" by N'Sync

I'm open to suggestions peeps...(Is this a shameless attempt to divert your attention from the horror that is Booth and Barbie?....Ummm...yes Razz )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am

Psh, yeah. And as soon as we get rid of Hannah, Brennan will shack up with some creep.

I'd rather start planning the Hodgela baby shower.. Rolling Eyes

Or maybe *in my best Valley girl accent* Maybe, like, Brennan, and Cam, and Angela, and Hannah, and I could like, all be, like, BFF's and do each others hair, and like, paint our nails, and like, have sleepovers.
Rolling Eyes puke puke puke puke puke puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 am

TinkonBrink wrote:I'd love to know for sure how many episodes we'll have to endure watch Journo Barbie for...So I can make a count down and organise the ABY party

You know there are serious things to consider here...Like what songs to put on the playlist?

"Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake
"Go now" by the Moody Blues
"Leavin' on a jet plane" by John Denver
"Bye, Bye, Bye" by N'Sync

I'm open to suggestions peeps...(Is this a shameless attempt to divert your attention from the horror that is Booth and Barbie?....Ummm...yes Razz )

Well, let's see...

"I'm Moving On" by Rascal Flatts
“Close the Door Lightly When You Go” by Fairport Convention

The Barbie keeps distracting me, though, and so I can't stop thinking of "Barbie Girl"... and then of course the shameless parody "Ugly Girl" Razz
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am

jhi1005 wrote:

Although a Jersey Shore parody has good potential for hilarity, I am hesitant to have my favorite show extend the 15 minutes of any of the kids featured on the show. For God's sake, let's not give them the idea that they can act-they're all over my TV as it is!

The way I took what Hart said, he only wants the one guy to play a murder victim. So maybe what he's in the teaser than gone? I've never watched Jersey Shore (although I have seen it made fun of many times on other shows) and I seriously doubt any of those ppl could act remotely well enough to actually be part of the episode. lol.

I think they're playing this one strictly for laughs.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 am

when the hell is marisa gonna tell us how many episodes! did i miss it? i'm getting antsy.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:10 am

tinkrella wrote:when the hell is marisa gonna tell us how many episodes! did i miss it? i'm getting antsy.

I'm impatiently waiting too. All I know is it has something to do with some interview she is going to be posting...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 am

Marisa stated that the interview should be up sometime today.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next