Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMMR Interview with Stephen Nathan

+4
mommahurley
mereva
jro54
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

GMMR Interview with Stephen Nathan Empty GMMR Interview with Stephen Nathan

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Fans have already been really vocal about the new relationship Hannah and Booth have formed. It’s reported that she’ll be around for 5 episodes, but is that still the plan?
SN: We’re going to wait and see how everything works out. We have plans for all of their relationships — Brennan, Booth, all of the squints, any new recurring characters that come on, but things like that can always change when you see the dynamic that occurs between any new character you add on the show.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

GMMR Interview with Stephen Nathan Empty Re: GMMR Interview with Stephen Nathan

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:45 am

I'm really starting question little miss Hannah's motives. Suspect
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am

bugaboo628 wrote:SN: We’re going to wait and see how everything works out. We have plans for all of their relationships — Brennan, Booth, all of the squints, any new recurring characters that come on, but things like that can always change when you see the dynamic that occurs between any new character you add on the show.
So nothing is determined... it's possible that she'll stay for more than 5 episodes (that we already assumed) and maybe actually appear in more than 5 episodes...
puke puke puke
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:26 am

This isn't any direct indication that she will stay more than 5 episodes. If she does appear more than 5 episodes, maybe it's because she's an evil, psycho bitch who has connections to the GD or the new big bad, not because she's in love with Booth. We don't know.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 am

jro54 wrote:This isn't any direct indication that she will stay more than 5 episodes. She could appear in more than 5 episodes maybe because she's an evil, psycho bitch who has connections to the GD or the new big bad, not because she's in love with Booth or they might shorten her stay. We don't know.

EXACTLY Now you're catching my drift!!! She may only be involved romanticaly with Booth for a few episodes...and then things aren't waht they seem....

She can stay around as long as she wants once she's a bad guy!!! I could really enjoy hating on someone who's had her hands on Booth...but I still think Booth is too smart to fall for that, and is going to turn the tables on her before long. Brennan as well.

There has to be more to this whole so storyline than sappy jealousy and the whole "love thing".

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 am

mommahurley wrote:
jro54 wrote:This isn't any direct indication that she will stay more than 5 episodes. She could appear in more than 5 episodes maybe because she's an evil, psycho bitch who has connections to the GD or the new big bad, not because she's in love with Booth or they might shorten her stay. We don't know.

EXACTLY Now you're catching my drift!!! She may only be involved romanticaly with Booth for a few episodes...and then things aren't waht they seem....

She can stay around as long as she wants once she's a bad guy!!! I could really enjoy hating on someone who's had her hands on Booth...but I still think Booth is too smart to fall for that, and is going to turn the tables on her before long. Brennan as well.

There has to be more to this whole so storyline than sappy jealousy and the whole "love thing".

Yep. I really starting to think that there is something more to this storyline than just a sappy, jealous, love triangle...She may only be involved romantically with Booth for like 5 episodes, but that can only last so long...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 am

mereva wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:SN: We’re going to wait and see how everything works out. We have plans for all of their relationships — Brennan, Booth, all of the squints, any new recurring characters that come on, but things like that can always change when you see the dynamic that occurs between any new character you add on the show.
So nothing is determined... it's possible that she'll stay for more than 5 episodes (that we already assumed) and maybe actually appear in more than 5 episodes...
puke puke puke

Also, maybe less. SN is nothing if not cryptic.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 am

Fingers crossed that they haven't even STARTED ep 3 yet. Maybe Ms. Winnick will royally screw up and not get along with Emily or David and she will be gone much sooner than later. Very Happy

One can hope, right??? Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 am

yeah, Cam was supposed to die from that poisoning, and didn't...but she also didn't stay as Booth's love interest after that...so hopefully if she stays for longer it's not as Booth's roomie...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 am

I'm thinking that if she does stick around for more than 5 episodes...it won't be as Booth's love interest.

Last edited by jro54 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 am

I agree. The longer it goes on the greater the importance it assumes. To the point where it will really threaten the whole B&B relationship balance. I don't think David or Emily will sit still for that. They both know the show is powered by Booth and Brennan's relationship.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum