Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore'

3 posters

Go down

Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore' Empty Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore'

Post by Lo Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Bones is jumping on the Jersey Shore bandwagon in a big way. Series creator Hart Hanson confirms to me exclusively that he has approached Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino to guest star in an upcoming episode inspired by the MTV phenom.
“We’re trying to get The Situation to play a murder victim,” Hanson reveals. “A guido is killed and Booth and Brennan enter that world to find out what happens. We’re not sure if it’ll happen or not. Talks are ongoing.”
According to the latest casting intel, The Sitch would play fitness guru Ritchie “The V” Genero in the October episode. The search is on for an actress to costar as Ritchie’s Victoria Gotti-esque mom.
At Fox’s press tour party last night, Bones’ main man David Boreanaz revealed that Brennan will “understand them because she considers [guidos] a tribe.” Added leading lady Emily Deschanel: “Brennan anthropologically studies them and knows the lingo and the behavior. [She's] down with the whole guido stuff.”
Deschanel predicts that the episode will be packed with Jersey Shore references. Laughs the actress: “I guarantee that there will be a fist pump.”
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore' Empty Re: Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore'

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

Lo wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Bones is jumping on the Jersey Shore bandwagon in a big way. Series creator Hart Hanson confirms to me exclusively that he has approached Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino to guest star in an upcoming episode inspired by the MTV phenom.
“We’re trying to get The Situation to play a murder victim,” Hanson reveals. “A guido is killed and Booth and Brennan enter that world to find out what happens. We’re not sure if it’ll happen or not. Talks are ongoing.”
According to the latest casting intel, The Sitch would play fitness guru Ritchie “The V” Genero in the October episode. The search is on for an actress to costar as Ritchie’s Victoria Gotti-esque mom.
At Fox’s press tour party last night, Bones’ main man David Boreanaz revealed that Brennan will “understand them because she considers [guidos] a tribe.” Added leading lady Emily Deschanel: “Brennan anthropologically studies them and knows the lingo and the behavior. [She's] down with the whole guido stuff.”
Deschanel predicts that the episode will be packed with Jersey Shore references. Laughs the actress: “I guarantee that there will be a fist pump.”

Come on, Hart. This is dumb. I like the Jersey Shore, but I do not want to see them or something like them in the world of Bones.

HART, YOU MUST DO BETTER IN YOUR STORY TELLING.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore' Empty Re: Ausiello - Bones going 'Jersey Shore'

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm

NO! that is all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

OOPS, actually that's not all, a big thanks to the Bones fan page on Facebook for spoiling this with absolutely no warning to millions of followers ( most of whom I would assume are not spoiler hounds)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down