Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable

3 posters

:: News

Go down

Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable Empty Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable

Post by empiricist Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 am

Interesting article on the FCC/TV Indecency Rules. Now, I wonder what they can do with Bones?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable Empty Re: Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

While they could probably get away with Booth ( cause really, who else is gonna swear?) saying some expletives now, I don't think that they will do it. It would be jarring and kinda out of place if all of a sudden it was like an HBO show.

Although upon further though this does reopen that whole B/B sex up against a wall discussion that seems to be ongoing, as well as DB's claim that the next love scene he'll do will be completely in the buff LMAO ( btw I'm sure he was joking.) This could be a very good thing Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable Empty Re: Maybe you won't have to wait until it is on cable

Post by dreamerktm411 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm

I personally don't believe in censorship, so I think this is a good thing.

However, when it comes to Bones, I don't they'd take advantage of it. There are rarely curse words on Bones because there aren't usually situations that need them and because I can't see most of the characters using them. The only people I can remember cursing ever were Angela, like, once and Booth a few times.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down