Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of questions for older Bones fans

3 posters

Go down

A couple of questions for older Bones fans Empty A couple of questions for older Bones fans

Post by crzy4bones Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 am

not older as in age....older as in length of time watching...I've only been watching since Jan.

1. Was there ever any mention as to why the episodes in Season 1 were shown out of order? S3 and S4 were also all out of whack, mostly due to writer's strike, but was wondering what happened to S1. The character development and the relationship between B&B and between Booth and the squints was happening so rapidly that when I first watched S1 I was confused...LOL! Like how Booth managed to get on the platform in "Man in the SUV" when Brennan didn't give him the card until the next episode "Boy in the Tree" But once I found out the true order and could watch them in order, it made a lot more sense. LOL!

2. Any reason given for why some of the songs on the DVD's are different from aired episodes? Like "Collide" by Howie Day in the pilot not being the song used in the DVD....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

A couple of questions for older Bones fans Empty Re: A couple of questions for older Bones fans

Post by treble21 Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 am

I have suspicions as to why collide was changed, but nothing concrete. All I know for sure is that I prefer the song they used instead Smile first time I saw it in syndication I was all confused LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

A couple of questions for older Bones fans Empty Re: A couple of questions for older Bones fans

Post by sadhbh Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 am

I can't help with the question about the order of episodes in season one, but as for changing the music, that often happens when a series is released on dvd, and is usually due to copyright/charges&cost issues. It's possible they just couldn't get permission, or it was too expensive to use the Howie Day song.
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down