Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Faves

3 posters

Go down

Bones Faves Empty Bones Faves

Post by bones20 Wed May 26, 2010 12:55 pm

In light of all the blown out of proportion spoilers and hopefully fans wanting a little more than a hand shake in the finale i figure there should be something we can direct our attention to that is not spoiler related. sooo

What is everyone's favorite episode? could even be season? Favorite intern? Favorite B/B moment? basically all the favorites

Hope this helps everyone a little so we dont all. banghead

*i first posted this in spoilers and some lovely friends mentioned it fits better under bones discussion so here it is =)
bones20
bones20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Bones Faves Empty Re: Bones Faves

Post by crzy4bones Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 pm

I would have a list a mile long if I listed all my favorite moments. HAHA! I think there is one in every episode. LOL!

But...just from the pilot...I love when she took down the Homeland security guy. I miss kickass Brennan....

OH..and the first time we see Booth....took my breath away. H-O-T HOT! It's amazing how sexy he can just by walking in a door and standing there. LOL!

I'd say my favorite episode is Mayhem on a Cross.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I just posted in this same thread in spoilers, so 'what I said there' LOL.

And yeah, Booth's 'hotness' on "oh so many" occassions! :-) I also gotta say, an occassionally angry Booth makes for a hot Booth! (Think threatening the gang leader... threatening the former FBI gravedigger author when Brennan kidnapped... when he's upset with Brennan for her comments about Jared and Booth being a 'loser'... very hot Booth)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down