Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily

+7
Meegs82
crzy4bones
tinkrella
sparklyshoes
leilocas
Alsepang
Murphs93
11 posters

Go down

Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily Empty Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily

Post by Murphs93 Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 am

He posted a picture on Twitter Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily Empty Re: Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily

Post by Alsepang Tue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

Haha, those are some giant sunglasses that ED has on.
Alsepang
Alsepang

Number of posts : 10
Say What You Want : Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole.
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily Empty Re: Hart Hanson out to lunch with Emily

Post by leilocas Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 am

Alsepang wrote:Haha, those are some giant sunglasses that ED has on.

I saw worst!! LOOOL They are ok!
leilocas
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh, how badly do I want to be besties with Emily and be having lunch with her and Hart...fantasyland is such a happy place Very Happy

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed May 12, 2010 3:29 am

sparklyshoes wrote:Oh, how badly do I want to be besties with Emily and be having lunch with her and Hart...fantasyland is such a happy place Very Happy

Um me too! According to zooey emily has TONS of friends...so....maybe we can pretend not to be huge fan girls and be-friend her! Razz i just love that she's so normal and she doesn't have to get all done up just to go to lunch in hollywood. she has her hair in a pony tale! (or a bun) while doing lunch. how many times do you think you see that in LA? Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Wed May 12, 2010 7:51 pm

According to zooey emily has TONS of friends...so....maybe we can pretend not to be huge fan girls and be-friend her! Wink[/quote]

PLAN!! cheers We can be friends wil Zooey, too!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

She seems like she would be a fun friend. Other than the Vegan thing....I hate vegetables so I'd starve to death...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu May 13, 2010 11:07 am

She's rockin' those sunglasses! Razz We're both vegans in L.A....this friendship could work Razz Razz Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 am

crzy4bones wrote:She seems like she would be a fun friend. Other than the Vegan thing....I hate vegetables so I'd starve to death...LOL!

you can still eat fruit and grains and fake meat. how can you not like veggies, they are so tasty.

according to Hart's Twitter, he stepped on her foot AGAIN! after the picture was taken. unless if he was joking or something.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 pm

CanadianBones wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:She seems like she would be a fun friend. Other than the Vegan thing....I hate vegetables so I'd starve to death...LOL!

you can still eat fruit and grains and fake meat. how can you not like veggies, they are so tasty.

according to Hart's Twitter, he stepped on her foot AGAIN! after the picture was taken. unless if he was joking or something.

Haha is he always stepping on her feet? Let's hope emily doesn't break any toes during this break so he wont have to tease her for having "brittle bones b/c she doesn't drink milk" Very Happy His tweets last summer were so funny when she did that.

I'm not a vegan (yet) but became a vegetarian 6 almost 7 months ago (yes I count like a freak) so...i think a friendship with emily would work! lol

Did you guys ever visit the girly girl army blog? Their is one entry where emily and her friend Rory describe their perfect green type day and they sound so fun. It was all..."we'd ride up the coast with the fun 80's mixed cd's in the car and take acrobatic lessons and then go to vintage stores." sounds fun to me!!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by twss17 Thu May 13, 2010 12:46 pm

haha that interview was hilarious, i believe one of the quotes was also

Rory: Um, hullo?! Don’t forget…it’s a vegan potluck AND game night with our magical friends! Our friends just better hope we’re not on the same team…the Bitch and the Boner…unstoppable!

twss17

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm

omg, that interview is one of my all time faves. The "bitch and the boner" thing cracked me up. I adore that Em's friends call her Boner...

And yeah, we'd all rock as Emily's friends. She doesn't know what's she's missing!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 am

i find it amusing they actually ended up doing the trapeze thing too. i actually saw a picture of Pink doing it in a trash rag today at work, I was like Emily D did that!! and then get weird looks.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 am

i mention emily all the time and most of my friends don't watch bones so don't even know who she is they are like "you mean zooey!?" No fools!!! E.M.I.L.Y do I have to spell it!? Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri May 14, 2010 9:13 am

Ah, lovely twitpic! Huge sunglasses! Emily does seem so nice and so approachable!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

Love that pic! I love how normal she looks, not Hollywood-fancy-looking, as she's out doing things when she's "off duty". Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down