Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

+23
ToZiKa
Alsepang
the beaver1965
empiricist
crzy4bones
boreanazlover82
HermioneGirl101
gordongordonfan
katharine
sera
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
a_rangergrl2
mereva
tinkrella
anteater
n2seeleybooth
otismotis
Bonesicted
Beliskner
jjrobinson73
bugaboo628
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime - Page 2 Empty Re: People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 am

People Magazine just put this out online ~ just excerpts from the article.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

People Magazine w/ David & Jaime - Page 2 Empty Re: People Magazine w/ David & Jaime

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 am

Beliskner wrote:*in the 100th cake cut video he calls her Bardot so Smile
I haven't seen that video, but if he calls her Bardot then her name ought to be Bardot. I mean, he should know his pwn daughter's name one would think. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 am

tinkrella wrote:His father called her Bardot recently on the radio. They interviewed him on one of the philly stations.

I just read it in a forum (the the name was changed) so I could be wrong. It could be an error made by People.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 am

Bonesicted wrote:
Beliskner wrote:*in the 100th cake cut video he calls her Bardot so Smile
I haven't seen that video, but if he calls her Bardot then her name ought to be Bardot. I mean, he should know his pwn daughter's name one would think. Wink

Ye:D, but like I said I doubt the journalist that came for that article to their home was asking questions about their daughters name
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:His father called her Bardot recently on the radio. They interviewed him on one of the philly stations.

I just read it in a forum (the the name was changed) so I could be wrong. It could be an error made by People.

haha I am not sure why I'm so fascinated by it but I really wanna know! That article most likely went through his PR team before going to print so I can't imagine they would mess up the name that badly. Unless maybe they refer to her as bella. there really aren't many good nicknames for bardot so that is a possibility.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:39 am

tinkrella wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

haha I am not sure why I'm so fascinated by it but I really wanna know! That article most likely went through his PR team before going to print so I can't imagine they would mess up the name that badly. Unless maybe they refer to her as bella. there really aren't many good nicknames for bardot so that is a possibility.
You've got a point there! I mean, they really wouldn't want any misunderstandings etc abt the serious topic of the article.

And as to nickname for Bardot. The first that I thought of was "Dough" as Bardot is almost pronounced Bar-dough and "Dough" is NOT a very cute nor nice nickname IMO. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 8:46 am

The girl on another forum is saying they had it changed last month and it was a difficult choice but what was best for their daughter. not sure why.....that's rather odd but ah well maybe they realized it was a tad out there of a name.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri May 07, 2010 8:56 am

mereva wrote:I'm not like some DB fans from twitter who wrote that they love him "no matter what he did". I don't feel for him because he was cheating. Not "cheated on" but "cheating". Active. It was his decision to sleep with those women. And here are the consequences. As someone already mentioned here on ABY, a wife is not a car, you can't just make test drive(s) with another car(s).
When it doesn't work with your partner, then split or get a divorce, but don't sleep around. It's low. But if it does work with you partner and you still do have affairs, then you're an animal.
He didn't break any law, but he hurt his family. Jamie seems to be a very kindhearted woman if she can forgive him. Good luck.

I'm sad because you definitely will never like me. Crying or Very sad

I don't think what he did was right, but I do honestly believe that he hurt himself every bit as much as he hurt her and possibly more so. And yes I do have compassion and concern for him and will continue to. I like him, maybe more so because he isn't perfect. I hope however this comes out he's OK. I do. Sorry if that offends anyone’s sense of moral outrage, but there it is - I do.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 am

tinkrella wrote:The girl on another forum is saying they had it changed last month and it was a difficult choice but what was best for their daughter. not sure why.....that's rather odd but ah well maybe they realized it was a tad out there of a name.
As I'm "damaged" after years at the uni I have a tendency to always feeling a need to see the source of facts. Those uni professors have damaged me for life!! lol!

Anyhow, if anyone has a link to the source article I'd be happy to see it. I'm really curious abt this name change. Laughing
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 am

Bonesicted wrote:
tinkrella wrote:The girl on another forum is saying they had it changed last month and it was a difficult choice but what was best for their daughter. not sure why.....that's rather odd but ah well maybe they realized it was a tad out there of a name.
As I'm "damaged" after years at the uni I have a tendency to always feeling a need to see the source of facts. Those uni professors have damaged me for life!! lol!

Anyhow, if anyone has a link to the source article I'd be happy to see it. I'm really curious abt this name change. Laughing

what does uni mean? i'm a bit slow today lol too much info all at once.

i want to see an article to because he was so into that name. he even said all about how he was inspired by a brigitte bardot photo. he actually made me almost like the name lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 9:01 am

the girls said it was never released. i guess she just knows....them in some way?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 am

tinkrella wrote:what does uni mean? i'm a bit slow today lol too much info all at once.
Sorry, it's my way of shortening "university". Embarassed
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 am

tinkrella wrote:the girls said it was never released. i guess she just knows....them in some way?

Hmm sketchy, while I believe that they would change her name, you're right he was waaaayyy into the name.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

tinkrella wrote:the girls said it was never released. i guess she just knows....them in some way?
Um...OK...I'm such a boring person, but if I can't see or hear it for myself I'll go with that it's a nickname (as DB and JB most likely had the article approved before printing), but I'll gladly change my mind if I get any proof. Gosh, my university professors would be so proud of me if they could hear me now. lol! Totally damaged! Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

Wow. Jaime is a better woman than I think I could be in this case. That was a very heartcrushing article and Im not personally or emotionally involved. That being said, I am reassured that David really is a good guy. He knows he royally screwed up and it came across that he is truely sorry for his actions. I wish them the best and if they can get through this, their relationship will be much stronger in the long run.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 9:20 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wow. Jaime is a better woman than I think I could be in this case. That was a very heartcrushing article and Im not personally or emotionally involved. That being said, I am reassured that David really is a good guy. He knows he royally screwed up and it came across that he is truely sorry for his actions. I wish them the best and if they can get through this, their relationship will be much stronger in the long run.
If he is as a good catholic as he came across in the Bonnie Hunt Show in 2008 I'm sure he's beating himself up big time for screwing up the way he has. Wouldn't like to be him right now.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wow. Jaime is a better woman than I think I could be in this case. That was a very heartcrushing article and Im not personally or emotionally involved. That being said, I am reassured that David really is a good guy. He knows he royally screwed up and it came across that he is truely sorry for his actions. I wish them the best and if they can get through this, their relationship will be much stronger in the long run.

I kind of think when there are two young kids involved...you feel obligated to make it work for them. I'm sure there is stiil love there. but love doesn't always save you from things like this. I do respect her a lot for trying. I just feel like if it ends...now they can say they tried.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 am

Bella means beautiful in Italian. As many Italians call their little girls Bellaisimo or molto bella...I am pretty certain it is probably a nickname. Someone pointed out Bardot isn't really a name to shorten.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

mereva wrote:I'm not like some DB fans from twitter who wrote that they love him "no matter what he did". I don't feel for him because he was cheating. Not "cheated on" but "cheating". Active. It was his decision to sleep with those women. And here are the consequences. As someone already mentioned here on ABY, a wife is not a car, you can't just make test drive(s) with another car(s).
When it doesn't work with your partner, then split or get a divorce, but don't sleep around. It's low. But if it does work with you partner and you still do have affairs, then you're an animal.
He didn't break any law, but he hurt his family. Jamie seems to be a very kindhearted woman if she can forgive him. Good luck.
I think he is sorry he got caught.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
I think he is sorry he got caught.

that's the thing, he didn't get caught. He told his wife last year because he felt guilty not because he was caught or anyone was threatening him at that point. Does that make what he did right? No ( Evil or Very Mad ) but at least he owned up to it, and makes no excuses.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And for something a little lighter amongst all the gloom and doom. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am

or any of the women he has been involved with
More than one? puke
So all those (nice) things he says about his wife in interviews must be to make him feel better about his inability to keep it in his pants.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 12:19 pm

I was wondering when we'd get our first PR "let's look happy" opportunity. It's going to be all about damage control now. For awhile.

I'm hoping this article will be the end of it. I seriously wont miss this story. I'd rather go back into my happy fantasy world of booth and bones. Very Happy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 pm

tinkrella wrote:I was wondering when we'd get our first PR "let's look happy" opportunity. It's going to be all about damage control now. For awhile.

I'm hoping this article will be the end of it. I seriously wont miss this story. I'd rather go back into my happy fantasy world of booth and bones. Very Happy

Agreed!! This flies in the face of what the two of them have said. Totally PR to help the rumours fade.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Jaime and her mother are pretty incredible women.
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next