Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors

+14
gordongordonfan
treble21
elyon
MI_Bonesgirl
Murphs93
19ana89
jro54
recoveringbonesaddict
Beliskner
mommahurley
DONEWITHIT
geraghtyvl
bugaboo628
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors Empty Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Great write-up and video interview with Tamara!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors Empty Re: Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors

Post by geraghtyvl Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Don't know what to think....

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors Empty Re: Zap2it ~ Tamara talks finale & brain tumors

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:Don't know what to think....

Me either!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:Don't know what to think....

Me either!

OK that hit me hard....now I am completely lost! Suspect
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 pm

hummmmm! Tonight. I was non-plussed by this episode...and also the last one left me kind of ... ho hum...and I love this show...so I'm counting on the finale to get my juices flowing again toward this show...but none of the teases they put out there are exactly making me feel like I'm going to like what I see....It's pretty scary. I don't want to stop loving this show....not at all. I'm devoted...but right now...I find myself being a bit disappointed each week...and I hate that!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 pm

ye Brain tumors are no fun, but I have to say it is realistic, Brain tumors usually don't just vanish in thin air.

Could be a real emotional trainride for B/B if they actually go through with this storyline
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Agreed mommahurley..Think I will just go watch a good Epps or Gormogon episode to see that B&B chemistry and interesting story lines that has been so lacking.

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 pm

They have to be kidding with this Brain tumor stuff.... Wait maybe the entire fifth season has been a BB story/dream. I can only hope.... Hanson is really pushing me into hating this show.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I think interesting that she said, "So it's going to be interesting to see. We know that you loved the 100th episode, it's going to be interesting to see what you think about the finale." mmmm.... I liked the 100th episode, but I didn't the ending. I didn't think it was that heart-crushing because I expected Brennan to react that way. I was more frustrated, like enjoyable frustration because I was screaming at my computer screen, but then at least they have made some progress because their feelings are out.

But we shouldn't get our panties in bunch over this because all we know is that something HUGE is going to happen and we don't if it's good or bad because HH&co. keep giving ambiguous things. Honestly, I think that they are just feeding us this "going their separate ways" nonsense to cover something else, but that could just be wishful thinking. The only thing that could ruin the finale for me is if there is nothing but anger and distance between B&B, but I don't HH is going to do that. We might not like him right now, but HH is a smart guy and he wants fans to have a long angsty summer of wondering what happens, so I'm sure he realizes that if fans are totally pissed with what happens in the finale, then nobody is going to watch the S6 premiere (except for me because I'm going to watch it no matter what happens)

But this article/clip really confuses me like when Tamara says, "They are all going to be happy but for different reasons," (I'm paraphrasing) Does she mean everybody including Cam, Ang, and Hodgins or just B&B? and how can B&B be happy if go in separate directions, but the finale can still end nice with them going their separate ways. IDK.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm

And also, I so think HH&co. are so throwing us off by saying contradictory things like Tamara says, "Well, it's interesting because anyone who's paying attention is going to notice that there are nods to last season's finale, but not what you think," Taylor shares. "Just like quirky little silly nods." but what the heel does HH mean by the "Nothing comes first unless first a dream," quote? Argh!!! I don't think HH is going let anything huge spill about the finale, especially after last years finale, so there probably just giving us lip service to cover something else up.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 am

I'm still very scared of the Finale... even more so now due to a "loss"... Obviously Brennan or Booth aren't gonna die, or (hopefully) any of the other main characters, but I'm afraid it's probably gonna be a loss of Chemistry between B&B... Or something like that. To where they STILL don't have B&B hooked-up and are further away rather that closer together. I just don't know what to think. I really don't, and that scares me. My mom has already quit watching Bones because of the ending of the 100th episode, and I hope I can get her back into Bones, but if the finale is like anything I'm hoping it's NOT, I don't think I'll have any luck...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 am

I think when Tamara says, "loss" and "love", she 's referring to her and her boyfriend instead of B&B.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:49 am

That very well may be, but I'm still worried...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 am

Wow she was really struggling with what she could and couldn't say there! Arrhhggg I just know that on the 20th May I'm gonna be like NOOOO DON'T END NOW!!! I'm just glad I've got a busy summer otherwise I'd go cr-azy.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 am

Hmm I wonder if the refrence to Booth's tumor will be confronting Sweets about the brain scans??
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

I'm afraid that HH's next logical step is for B&B to separate. Booth put it out there and Brennan rejected him. Next step for them seems to be a giant leap backwards. Listening to Brennan burble on about studying interspecies bones in Indonesia (what the heck is an interspecies bone?) or Booth bound for the killing fields of Texas isn't going to work. None of this is good news for the series. Especially if HH goes around saying that next season will explore Booth's efforts to move on from Brennan. I think most viewers will just want to skip to the end of the series. Loud and clear showrunners -- this whole story arc isn't working. If the finale doesn't put the chem back in the B&B chemistry, I wouldn't bank on a season 7.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 am

I don't know what to think anymore. All this misdirection is making the show hard to keep watching. The heart of the show is the chemistry of BB plus the chemistry of all the cast. I took Tamara statement to mean her love interest. I do not have a good feeling regarding the finale. HH did say that the finale is the payoff for the 100th, and that it is big. It can't be too bad. I hope.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

I don't think the finale will be that bad because I'm sure that B&B will be back together in S6 and the show will still revolve around them and their relationship. And according to Ausiello, Bones is not the show that will be going in to the future, so I don't think that B&B are going to spend a year apart and then start their relationship all over again. And why would HH&Co. take 1 step forward and then take like a million steps backwards? The show whole show is about their relationship and it grows, so if they start their relationship over again then the last 5 years will be pointless. And HH never said that Booth will be moving next season. SN said something like, "He may try to move on and we are going to explore whether or not he is successful next season, " (I'm paraphrasing) To me, I don't he means that they will explore how successful he is next season rather than him moving on. And it could also mean that he is trying to move on in the next 6 episodes and then something happens like Brennan does something to prove to him that she loves him and then they explore how unsuccessful Booth is in S6. I just can't imagine an entire season of Booth "moving on" because everyone knows that he will never stop loving Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 am

Well, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder... Maybe it won't be as bad as I think...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 am

It's just amazing how much time and energy that people spend on speculating on what is going to happen based on spoilers and interviews instead of actually watching the show and paying attention to what is being presented by the actors and writers. Why do we have a show anymore when all we need is spoilers and interviews? I know that it's hard not to get worried when someone says something that strongly hints that something will happen that we won't like and we would hate for that to happen to our beloved Bones, but really guys. We shouldn't take everything that HH&Co. take seriously because the whole point of these interviews is just to drive us crazy and to make us want to know more.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 am

I know... And yes. it is hard not to speculate... For me, I do it cuz I've been let down a lot on the show, and I'm tired of it, especially the finales... But I think I'll just watch it and see how it goes... I can't say I'm not worried, but I don't think it'll be AS bad as we all think. thanks Jro54! Wink
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 am

In sides, Booth or Brennan (I can't remember) says, "we will be back in a year," and HH&Co. keep saying that "it looks as though" and "they might" be going to go their separate ways, but no one actually confirmed that they "will" (and I don't think they are going to) mmmm....
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am

I can't find the sides! Sad anyone know where they are?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:40 am

jro54 wrote:It's just amazing how much time and energy that people spend on speculating on what is going to happen based on spoilers and interviews instead of actually watching the show and paying attention to what is being presented by the actors and writers. Why do we have a show anymore when all we need is spoilers and interviews? I know that it's hard not to get worried when someone says something that strongly hints that something will happen that we won't like and we would hate for that to happen to our beloved Bones, but really guys. We shouldn't take everything that HH&Co. take seriously because the whole point of these interviews is just to drive us crazy and to make us want to know more.

I think they have been way too successful in driving most of the Bones fans crazy. I think the finale is going to be hard to watch.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 am

19ana18-If you go back to older posts in the spoilers forum and click on sides for the beginning in the end, they should be there.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next