Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it - JFD on Sweets' book & finale

2 posters

Go down

Zap2it - JFD on Sweets' book & finale Empty Zap2it - JFD on Sweets' book & finale

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"[Booth and Brennan] have a whole 'What do we mean [to each other]? What are we doing?' [decision to make]," Carla Gallo (Daisy) adds. "And [Daisy and Sweets] have sort of the same thing [in their own relationship]."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it - JFD on Sweets' book & finale Empty Re: Zap2it - JFD on Sweets' book & finale

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 am

I found that quote particularly interesting..
I'm kind of wondering if we have it all wrong somehow..with the airport scenario, that kind of seems too easy and expected. I have had the thought that maybe B&B, or at least Booth withdraws from Brennan so far that it affects their work, leading the FBI to take steps to terminate the partnership. Neither of them want that to happen, and I think back to the conversation they had about going out for coffee if they didn't work together. Given recent developments and if one of them or both of them are in a relationship how often would they see each other?
Brennan NEEDS Booth in her life. I'm not sure she could survive without him. That is what led her to push him away. She thinks by rejecting him romantically *they* can't fail, that way, logically she will always have him in her life. But what she isn't thinking is that careers end. People retire. One or both could get transferred elsewhere. Or Worse.
But if the FBI threatens to split them, they will be forced to make a decision. What are they to each other and where do they want to go with this? Almost an all or nothing ultimatum. It could lead to a serious talk where Brennan will be FORCED to face her feelings if nothing else...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum