Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole

+21
a_rangergrl2
otismotis
xopaladinbb
Murphs93
Gea
jcn747
MI_Bonesgirl
Ankuuh
i_heart_bones
Sarah9488
hdavids100
THX1138
n2seeleybooth
Bremilyfan
bones_fanatic19
treble21
SnoopGirl
19ana89
tinkrella
olivia
bones206
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you rate the 100th episode?

Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap6%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap1%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap1%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap0%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap2%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap0%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap2%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap7%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap17%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 21 ]
Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_lcap66%Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 82 ]

Total Votes : 125

Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Empty [color=blue]Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole[/color]

Post by bones206 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 am

Please rate and then tell why you rated it what you did!

Last edited by bones206 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Empty Re: Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole

Post by olivia Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 am

I really do think it all came togethere here- acting, writing, directing. It was a 10!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole Empty Re: Poll for The Parts in the Sum of the Whole

Post by bones206 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 am

I rated it a 9 only because of Brennan's dress choice in present day. That hideous yellow one. I did not like it.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 am

I gave it a 9 simply because that last scene made me cry TWICE Razz and that's just not cool Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 am

8. for 2 reasons...

A: cuz some parts didn't fit, like how Cam said they met, and in "The Titian on the Tracks", they both said that they didn't know each other... and a few more...

B: Brennan's choice at the end. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 am

10 because it flowed from beginning to end. And the end was well, just heartbreaking. Sweets was awesome and him telling Booth to tell Brennan (in his own words) how Booth feels about her was priceless.
I didn't think at first it was a 10 but after a second viewing, I changed my mind.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 am

I rate it a 9 I'm saving 10 for the episode they finally get together Wink But I really think this episode replaced Judas as my favorite....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 am

SnoopGirl wrote:10 because it flowed from beginning to end. And the end was well, just heartbreaking. Sweets was awesome and him telling Booth to tell Brennan (in his own words) how Booth feels about her was priceless.
I didn't think at first it was a 10 but after a second viewing, I changed my mind.

It gets better with every viewing right?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 am

19ana89 wrote:8. for 2 reasons...

A: cuz some parts didn't fit, like how Cam said they met, and in "The Titian on the Tracks", they both said that they didn't know each other... and a few more...

B: Brennan's choice at the end. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I don't remember either Cam or Brennan saying they never met each other before, but I haven't watched in a while. I'll get back to you LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:05 pm

9 because everything was absolutely fantastic acting, directing, storyline and then there was the outome at the end that makes me cry everytime Sad
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm

it deff does get better with each viewing. i think the first time i was too busy freaking out over the plot points to really pay attention to the awesome bb interactions.

There is actually a decent amount of people on Facebook who hated it and think it's the worst thing ever. I'm a tad surprised because aside from that last scene....the flashback was brilliant. it added so much to these characters.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bremilyfan Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I gave it a 10. Who cares about all the silly little things so many people seem to be obsessed with.

I LOVED it! I've watched the last scene so many times... I don't even know! Very Happy
Bremilyfan
Bremilyfan

Number of posts : 12
Say What You Want : BONES IS BEST!!

Brennan fan + Emily fan=Bremilyfan
Smile
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I rate it a 100, I don't care about minor inconsistencies even so Brennen never remembers anyone like the fireman in titan on the tracks. I think it is very believable that Brennens character would be so afraid, Emily makes a good point about her fear in her Zap2it interview. The acting in this episode was award worthy.....
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Sorry folks, it's a great episode but it's a 9.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by hdavids100 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 pm

I chose a 10 because I thought this was one of the best episodes ever. I thought the acting that David and Emily did was breathtaking, I actually think I stopped breathing for a while. The tears and the looks on their faces in that last scene made me completely speechless. I thought the story fit right with the pilot episode and of course I watched it before and after the 100th episode. I loved this so much

hdavids100

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Ha, we really like extremes, don't we. Either 10 or 1. Though I would like the people who vote 1 to explain why they did it.

I gave it a ten. Because for me it's in the line with Verdict, Judas, Aliens...

But I have to say that I hate Emily's hair in that last scene. Maybe they should take a close look at her hair stylist's Curriculum Vitae and credentials again...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Because it was perfect. The writing was extraordinary, Emily, David and John were absolutely fantastic. It flowed, in every way, cut the flashback scenes together, and they would flow perfectly into the pilot.

Obviously I was heartbroken at the end, but HH is still the god of television.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

I gave it a 10. It was fantastic, they played it off so well and even the outcome fits. I loved it !
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:10.
Because it was perfect. The writing was extraordinary, Emily, David and John were absolutely fantastic. It flowed, in every way, cut the flashback scenes together, and they would flow perfectly into the pilot.

Obviously I was heartbroken at the end, but HH is still the god of television.
My thoughts exactly. There are no words for how much I love this episode.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:03 am

LOVED IT!!!
and as far as the cam saying she did not know bones in titan, it actually fits for these reasons

-Bones doesn't remember her, why would embarrass herself by saying she knew her
-she could have wanted to make a better impression, i mean the first time they met Bones was rude, so if Cam pretends she doesn't remember her, she can not only make a better impression but she can be a total b**** as well, kinda like pay back!
- She didn't want to be shut down again, Bones was rude so best thing is to lie ad forget about it.

so i say 10000, but i guess i can only give it a ten!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

It deserves a 10!!! It was well-acted, funny, serious when it was needed, well-written, breathtaking during the past kiss, heartcrushing in the moments "can we still work together?".... Amazing!
I have seen this episode too much times since Thusday (because of the time difference with USA and Canada, I could read first opinions on Thursday morning but I watched it later, around 19pm!)... and I still love it! I love you
P.S. I have just notice the smile on Booth's, Bones' and Sweets' faces when Booth asked Cam about the name of that antropologist and she answers... "Temperance Brennan"! It was so perfect!! cheers
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:17 am

THX1138 wrote:Sorry folks, it's a great episode but it's a 9.
I teetered between 9 and 10 but after watching the ending again, it got a 10. With the ending and Sweets taking on Booth's feelings (in front of Brennan!) those two scenes alone are 10's in my opinion.
king RM
I teetered between 9 and 10 but after watching the ending again, it got a 10. With the ending and Sweets taking on Booth's feelings (in front of Brennan!) those two bumped it to a 10.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 am

SnoopGirl wrote:

king RM
I teetered between 9 and 10 but after watching the ending again, it got a 10. With the ending and Sweets taking on Booth's feelings (in front of Brennan!) those two bumped it to a 10.
I just can't agree. I'd rate a 10 any episode I seriously think can be called the BEST of the season. In Season 4 for me that was Conman - for all the problems I have with their portrayal of Brennan in that ep, it was THE BEST episode of the season.

So far as good as this episode was, it doesn't beat "The Goop on the Girl" - it ties it, but it's not better. I think folks are blinded by the kiss in the past, and the bitter sweet ending. The show was good, on part with Goop, but it doesn't beat it - not IMO. So solid 9.4, but not a 10. I will make this prediction though - the Finale? That will be a 10.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 am

10 cos there are other episodes I'd rate 9, and this one just knocks em outta the park. How can anyone vote 1?! Very Happy

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 am

THX1138 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:

king RM
I just can't agree. I'd rate a 10 any episode I seriously think can be called the BEST of the season. In Season 4 for me that was Conman - for all the problems I have with their portrayal of Brennan in that ep, it was THE BEST episode of the season.

So far as good as this episode was, it doesn't beat "The Goop on the Girl" - it ties it, but it's not better. I think folks are blinded by the kiss in the past, and the bitter sweet ending. The show was good, on part with Goop, but it doesn't beat it - not IMO. So solid 9.4, but not a 10. I will make this prediction though - the Finale? That will be a 10.

king RM
I hope the king has has physic powers (re: the finale!)

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next