Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The He in the She-POLL

+9
lena152
starbuck1974
ForensicMama
phoebsfan
SnoopGirl
southerngirl
flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rate the He in the She

The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap0%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap4%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap27%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap23%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 6 ]
The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap35%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 9 ]
The He in the She-POLL Vote_lcap3%The He in the She-POLL Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

The He in the She-POLL Empty The He in the She-POLL

Post by willgirl Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Rate the episode and tell us why!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

The He in the She-POLL Empty Re: The He in the She-POLL

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:20 am

once again i gave it a 2.5........

first of all the interns are driving me crazy......even though i liked this guy...i am sick of the rotating.......pick someone........the case was okay.........i think the b/b connection is whats bothering me.......its NOT there.........and well when it is.......its forced.........they dont flow like they used to......and hodgins is still being a jerk..........hey guess what bug man......get over your loss of your woman and your best friend and move on......STOP being a jerk..........and the tension between him and angela........SICK OF IT............only bright spot yet again......was cam....

come on hart hanson and company..........give me an epi that i go nuts over........PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:28 am

Wow. Cup, you and I have such differing opinions...it's just kinda odd. I loved the ep...of course, barring the first one, I've really liked them all. And I thought B&B were a lot better in this one than the last one. I really don't have an issue with this season, I think it's really good.

First of all, I don't really mind the roving interns. However, I did really like this weeks, so I wanted him to stay...lol. He and Cam had some great scenes! And I didn't think Hodgins was really bitter in this one...just with the intern, but that's just because of Zach.

The case...I was actually interested, and for a case to grab my attention...well, it's got to be good! lol. And I loved the scene with Booth and the son...gotta say, I teared up. And Bones was her usual, literal self tonight...I loved it. Haha, telling the guy that their shared illusion should be enough to keep the church going...lol!

All in all, I really liked this one...in fact, it might be my fave so far. Anyway, I gave it a 4.5.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:34 am

I so agree, Pick and INTERN, I thought there was something said somewhere that we needed to get used to the name VINCENT- but it is not looking like it___from this epi anyway.

On the Booth/Bones relationship- this is my take, they are so off- it is getting to be very stale-like the therapy session_or should I say lack of_they were just sitting there, BORING. I am not saying I dont like looking at DB, fav pastime, however, either talk in therapy or quite going

I did like the end where they were in the church together. That was cute, but her cutting on religion is getting old as well.

Cam is such a highlight this season, and so far the only real consistant bright spot.

The Hodgins/Angela thing. Hoggie my man- get over it and move the hell on.

The biggest bright spot for me was the previews with Max asking Booth about sleeping with Bones- too funny. I am hoping they are getting the BB groove back!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:46 am

oh i agree with the whole brennan/religion thing............i understand she doesnt believe in god........i get that........but she does have a brain and common sense......so the outbursts......like the end scene when booth tells her to shush and on the beach also.....i am not religious either..........but would never interrupt a sermon or any other gathering........have a little bit more respect than that......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:59 am

4 out 5
Another good episode not way out there outstanding but very good. Love the comment to Booth about if he thought he was redeemed for his past. And the swimming with a buddy comment at end was excellent.
I too am liking Cam more with every episode. Excellent acting and her character interaction with others is superb.
Shallow observation: Booth at the end I love you

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Not shallow at all, snoop...damn, he looked hot...*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:31 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Not shallow at all, snoop...damn, he looked hot...*sigh*
Well it was shallow because the whole episode (for me) was forgotten after the last scene Wink
There was a case? Shocked

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Haha...silly snoop...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 pm

I like to think I'm pretty open minded... and other shows featuring transgendered issues have not bothered me...

But this ep actually bordered on offensive for me a couple of times.

I'm giving it 1.5.

Halfway through I couldn't help but wonder why I wasn't watching Pushing Daisies.

This week's intern wasn't entertaining... and I'm tired of getting someone's political issues/opinions served on a platter. I felt like this episode wasn't about the episode but about serving someone's agenda. Much like the animal cruelty agenda of a few weeks ago. I felt like it was written purely to get a reaction. So this is all the reaction I'm honoring it with.

Much like Bren... all I took away from it was swim with a buddy.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:08 pm

I liked the ending. It was sweet. I'm glad they turned around the son from being the stereotypical Christian pastor (they are not like that!!! IMO) to being all tattooed and loving people of all different colors, origins, religions, etc. That's more of the pastor that I'm used to. Loving God means Loving People. Wink After that I liked the show.

OMG I can't wait for NOvember fifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 pm

phoebsfan wrote:I like to think I'm pretty open minded... and other shows featuring transgendered issues have not bothered me...

But this ep actually bordered on offensive for me a couple of times.

I'm giving it 1.5.

Halfway through I couldn't help but wonder why I wasn't watching Pushing Daisies.

This week's intern wasn't entertaining... and I'm tired of getting someone's political issues/opinions served on a platter. I felt like this episode wasn't about the episode but about serving someone's agenda. Much like the animal cruelty agenda of a few weeks ago. I felt like it was written purely to get a reaction. So this is all the reaction I'm honoring it with.

Much like Bren... all I took away from it was swim with a buddy.
Wow, I didn't get that at all. I thought they dealt with the whole issue quite sensitively. I didn't get any feelings of judging, apart from Booth's interrogation of JP, but I think that was only because he was trying to get him on the defensive. And I also don't think it was someone's 'agenda', I think bringing certain causes to light is a good thing. For me, I thought the show was about tolerance, and that is something that a lot of people in this world need to learn, so to highlight it on a show that reaches so many viewers, I think it's a good thing. But again, just my opinion. I loved the episode.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by starbuck1974 Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:10 am

I gave this one a 4.5.

Personally I think B/B are pretty consistent except the premiere and I don't feel their relationship is off.
I actually like this case best so far, because I usually am not that interested in their cases.
I may be in the minority but I also like the shuffling of the interns and I liked Vinnie just fine. I think he had a good connection with Cam.
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 am

wow. i really really liked this episode! loved their approach to this sensitive topic, and even though i'm not into the whole religious thing at all i really liked the message they brought across. very progressive. nice.

i'm starting to grow tired of the changing interns thing though. i hope they're choosing someone soon. maybe the old guy or the one who thought brennan was hitting on him... i liked those two best.

and i'm ready for a little romance. i know, i've been complaining about the show being too soap-operaish in the first few episodes this season, and i sure am glad they got over that, but i'd love to see some more sweet b&b moments. not as forced as it has been at times this season, but a little more than this episode. something in between. Smile

so there really is no episode next week? Sad can't wait for the "november sweeps" then, i'm curious to see what they come up with!
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 am

No episode next week? Oh, the next week will be horrible... (Just for those who are interested... I'm working 14 days in a row... 10 days left)

However, from my boring life back to the episode. I actually liked this one. It wasn't my favourite, but it was well done. And for once I didn't really bother that the last 5minutes weren't the typical cute diner eye-sex minutes.
I didn't think they tried to force me into dealing with my opinion of transsexuals.
Liked the intern with the unrelevant facts and the way the squints dealt with him. Angela impersonating a car (loved that one), Hodgins being mean, Cam being just the way I like her and Brennan giving him these looks.
btw, I didn't think Hodgins was too bad this week. He hadn't that many problems with Cam and if he had problems with her it was because of the intern. And if I got it right, Brennan got forced to accept Vince's work as well...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 am

this episode got a 3.5 from me. I was little more generous with this one than the prior weeks. I'm also very annoyed with the intern situation. And one thing I actually decided I really don't like at all is....

Brennan not being in the lab and thus leaving the important forensic anthro. side to an intern which half the time she doesn't even know firsthand. What the heck? She needs to quit running around with Booth. I mean she doesn't even have an office anymore. Her office is like the shotgun seat of Booth's SUV. Seriously now Hart?

That's my biggest beef. It's not realistic to entrust a grad student intern with the cases their getting. She should at least be there to oversee things.

I definitely agree with A2B and southerngirl, Cam has to be my favorite character this season so far.

I did bump this episode higher up the scale just because of the interesting aspect of the case and the final scene at the end. When Brennan was saying stuff against religion and Booth shushed her. Another thing that I enjoyed was Brennan talking about all the people of the church of inclusion coming together in the shared belief of illusion or somethign like that I thought that was hilarious and everything because of course shes unaware of how inappropriate it was to say that.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 am

wow..i really enjoyed this episode and so i gave it 5 as my fav episode this season but overall its probably worth a 4. This was my favourite intern and for once the B/B relationship didn't seem too forced. The case was good and unpredictable for a change and it all seemed to flow much better. It seemed very refreshing and much more like our old episodes of S2 that i loved.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 am

I watched it again today. I nearly cried when it came to the scene with the son talking about his mom/dad and wanting to get to know the new her. And then again at the end, I caught something I didn't on the first run through (that's why I always watch it twice, I always miss something), that at the end the son became the new pastor for the church. He was continuing his ministry. It was really sweet!!! That was enough warm fuzzies in itself to hold me through 'til November. That, and the commercial lol. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am

I happened to really like Vincent Nigel-Murray. I thought he was funny and charming. I liked him the best so far, followed quickly by Wendell and then Daisy Wick (I actually really liked her annoyingness). But if I could, I'd choose Clark!!! And of course if I REALLY could, I'd just have Zack back. I've been really blase about the the whole intern thing, just going with the storyline, but now I'm really beginning to miss the Zack/Hodgins interactions. *sigh*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 am

Brennan not being in the lab and thus leaving the important forensic anthro. side to an intern which half the time she doesn't even know firsthand. What the heck? She needs to quit running around with Booth. I mean she doesn't even have an office anymore. Her office is like the shotgun seat of Booth's SUV. Seriously now Hart?

Lo, that's exactly how I feel!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 am

I never cared for Clark...*ducks flying objects*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:00 pm

me either. he was kinda arrogant, i didn't like him at all.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:51 am

the vincent fella has definately been my fav so far..followed by wendall
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 am

i liked the old guy and wendell, too. i'm curious to see who they're going to pick in the end.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 am

willgirl wrote:

Lo, that's exactly how I feel!

ya i watched the season three opener (Widow's Son in the Windshield) yesterday because it gave me my fix of brennan in the lab, haha.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content