Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th

+6
jcn747
MI_Bonesgirl
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
tinkrella
bugaboo628
10 posters

Go down

Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th Empty Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Watch the clip below for more from Emily on whether or not Brennan actually loves Booth, how Brennan will react to Rena Sofer's character coming in as a love interest for him and how the upcoming season finale will change everything... "
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th Empty Re: Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 am

when did brennan say she doesn't know what she'll feel in five to ten years? did i miss that or was that just what emily was thinking....or did they cut it out? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th Empty Re: Zap2it - Emily on what happens after the 100th

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 am

tinkrella wrote:when did brennan say she doesn't know what she'll feel in five to ten years? did i miss that or was that just what emily was thinking....or did they cut it out? lol

Brennan didn't actually say that, but I think it was more of an implied thing.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

I love the interview and Emily perspective on the episode kinda gave the fans an input into what she was thinking and maybe we don't think she is as crazy for turning Booth down as much now.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I don't think she was crazy at all. Her reaction was totally in character and the way it needed to play out for the rest of the season. She needs to have her world rocked a little bit. She needs evidence that this is real. She will get that evidence in the upcoming episodes. What I found to be important is she is very open to dating, and always has been. Booth is the closest any man has ever gotten to her, yet he's the only one she turned down romantically. I think she knows what she could have with him, she just doesn't have the scientific facts yet. Personally I want to kick Max and Russ' asses for abandoning her and breaking her like this.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I think they need to get all their stuff sorted before they can have a relationship, they need to get all the double out of the way and then the only thing left to do will be to be happy.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 am

I think that she turned Booth down beause she thought he was just asking her out because Sweets told him to and that he was just taking a gamble on her.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 am

bones206 wrote:I think that she turned Booth down beause she thought he was just asking her out because Sweets told him to and that he was just taking a gamble on her.

I can see that and as I said before maybe she knows about this year did already and can't tell him yet for one reason or amother.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 am

bones206 wrote:I think that she turned Booth down beause she thought he was just asking her out because Sweets told him to and that he was just taking a gamble on her.

But, she said: "I can't change". She knows he's asking for the long haul; however, she doesn't believe in the long haul. She has no solid evidence that "all long-term relationships are (not) doomed", and she's incapable of making a leap of faith. She just can't.

She knows he loves her, even tells him that he needs protecting -from her, and her lack of heart.

She's scared. That's...very human. Also, very Bones.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 am

heirofloki wrote:

But, she said: "I can't change". She knows he's asking for the long haul; however, she doesn't believe in the long haul. She has no solid evidence that "all long-term relationships are (not) doomed", and she's incapable of making a leap of faith. She just can't.

Ok, when she said that she can't change durng the episode, the first thing out of my mouth was, "Bull Shit." She can to change. She's been changing throughout the entire series. Heck, she even believes in love now. So, I just can't accecpt that she "can't change."

Also, isn't she already in a long-term relationship with Booth. I mean, they've been partners for 5-ish years, that has to be some kind of relationship... (wether romantic or not)
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:34 am

bones206 wrote:Ok, when she said that she can't change durng the episode, the first thing out of my mouth was, "Bull Shit." She can to change. She's been changing throughout the entire series. Heck, she even believes in love now. So, I just can't accecpt that she "can't change."

Also, isn't she already in a long-term relationship with Booth. I mean, they've been partners for 5-ish years, that has to be some kind of relationship... (wether romantic or not)

You're right, she has changed -but only in practical terms. Paradigmatically, she's still stuck in her 'lack of physical evidence' mode. We see the change (as we are meant to, being the audience and privy to what she's done in five years). She doesn't (and can't because she's a character and her self-awareness is limited to what she sees in herself). Also, like I said, she's terrified. Not just of not loving Booth in thirty years (and how self-aware of her, I mean, Brennan, not exactly known for her long-term romantic commitments), but also of where she'll be without him if the relationship doesn't work out.

[Note that she doesn't have a problem forming work relationships which are based on certain tangibles remains, finding links to families or murderers or history itself; things she can do, see, understand. A relationship based on love -something intangible and absolutely illogical- has got to scare the shit out of her].

In other words: Brennan needs to realize how she might have changed, and realize that she's strong enough to let go of 'what might happen' before she can move forward and actually, you know, get involved with Booth.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 am

Did you see the one about "Will Zack's name ever be cleared"? I found it kinda hard to understand him, but here's the link anyways...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down