Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+19
CanadianBones
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
SnoopGirl
Lyanna Stark
olivia
Murphs93
Kajunblueyes
THX1138
Meegs82
IheartB&B
sparklyshoes
Miller259
treble21
Fluffernutter
i_heart_bones
flyersfan35
DBCrazy
bugaboo628
23 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Off to watch Fringe...bye!
Bye. It looks like one that I'll enjoy.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 am

i_heart_bones wrote:ooh i want to see a promo!
Is it a new one?

yeah it's new, it's got some scenes from previous promo's and a few new ones
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

sweet thanks guys
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

i_heart_bones wrote:I guess i should probably start my day now!
Thanks guys!
That's a nice way to begin! Bye Indy.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 am

DBCrazy wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:I guess i should probably start my day now!
Thanks guys!
That's a nice way to begin! Bye Indy.

Definitely!
I only got to do this because it's a public holiday here!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 am

I'm going to start that once I stop using up all my megavideo minutes on Gilmore Girls.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 am

treble21 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:ooh i want to see a promo!
Is it a new one?

yeah it's new, it's got some scenes from previous promo's and a few new ones
Bug already has it up in the spoiler forum!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

awesome!
I couldnt find it on youtube.
*wanders into spoiler forum with hands over ears and eyes closed*
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller259 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 pm

*facepalm* I didn't have internet where I was watching this so I couldn't comment! *is sad*

Anyway, I was upset that Sweets was acting like he was gonna leave the FBI (or show) to go live the life he wanted when I realized what show I was watching - they always try to lead you to believe something (like Hodgins being Gormagon) and do the complete opposite! And because of this fact, I TOTALLY CALLED THE PROPOSAL!!!

I think it's hilarious that Angela is responsible for all of the hotness in the books - it actually makes complete sense. And how she about shit a brick when she saw the check, lol. Her face was priceless. ( And: "Booth is terrible at math")

As far as B/B, I can't say much b/c HOLY PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a side of WTF is Booth's hair doing in it?

Sorry I couldn't comment along with all of you - UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!
Miller259
Miller259
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Miller259 wrote:*facepalm* I didn't have internet where I was watching this so I couldn't comment! *is sad*

Anyway, I was upset that Sweets was acting like he was gonna leave the FBI (or show) to go live the life he wanted when I realized what show I was watching - they always try to lead you to believe something (like Hodgins being Gormagon) and do the complete opposite! And because of this fact, I TOTALLY CALLED THE PROPOSAL!!!

I think it's hilarious that Angela is responsible for all of the hotness in the books - it actually makes complete sense. And how she about shit a brick when she saw the check, lol. Her face was priceless. ( And: "Booth is terrible at math")

As far as B/B, I can't say much b/c HOLY PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a side of WTF is Booth's hair doing in it?

Season 1 hair. Those are flashback clips.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller259 Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm

treble21 wrote:
Miller259 wrote:*facepalm* I didn't have internet where I was watching this so I couldn't comment! *is sad*

Oh I know it's from flashbacks - I just meant, why would Booth EVER wear his hair like that? It looks ridiculous
Miller259
Miller259
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 pm

hey guys

Hurrah it's FINALLY back!! And it was a good, solid ep. Not fantatsicm but good enough to tide me over tile the big one next week.

Something that made me smile was the discussion between B&B while they were walking doen the street about why people read Brennan's books. There was stuff about the books being character driven and well written...all I could think was a thinly veiled commentary by the writers on the success of Bones itself. Cute.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Miller259 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Oh I know it's from flashbacks - I just meant, why would Booth EVER wear his hair like that? It looks ridiculous

I like Season 1 Booth hair, its the classic look!
Granted I do like his hair better now...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:20 pm

It was a good episode felt so bad for Sweets to have to witness something like that. You can totally see the concern Daisy has for Lance and worry about their relationship. I really wanted to shake Bones and tell her nobody cared about the scientific stuff in her book and that they care about the characters interaction.
I'm glad that Sweets proposed to Daisy and loved Bones in the kimono(sp?) and Booth liked it too. I'm glad that Bones acknowledged Angela's help with her books although I don't know about Angela's reaction to the check because being the daughter of a famous musician should she been use to that kind of money but I guess we don't know how Angela grew up.
I cannot wait for next weeks episode and I will for sure re watch this episode.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Fluffernutter wrote:
I'm going to start that once I stop using up all my megavideo minutes on Gilmore Girls.

GRR...the whole minute time limit thing bugs me to no end!!! But yes, you should definitely use your next minutes to watch Fringe. Very Happy
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Well that was...interesting. Actually it wasn't bad at all but I've got some issues - and just don't. I know a few of you are gonna start so don't. :rolls:

Anyway since my Queen won't be posting until tomorrow, please give my Ink a Sling (did that sound as dirty as I'd hoped?) here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 pm

It did sound as dirty as you'd hoped Wink
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Good episode. Can we PLEASE have our poll back so we can rate it? I know we haven't had that in a while, but I miss it. *pouts to willgirl*
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Ooh yes I would like a poll!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajunblueyes Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 pm

are there any links to this episode up yet? i unfortunatly missed it tonight
Kajunblueyes
Kajunblueyes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : \"When you hear the words 'We think it's Cancer' it puts everything into perspective
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am

LOVEDD this ep!
Daisy & Sweets awwww! I thought he was gonna propose after I read that he re-evaluates his life or whatever it was. IT WAS SO CUTE. I love Daisy, only she can pull off calling herself a sexual dynamo!

Angela looked so stunning when she was in the car with Daisy! But the Toyota product placement was even more ridiculous than when Brennan was telling us about the GPS in her Prius. Rolling Eyes

And I read a review that said this wasn't a B&B episode but I think we got some pretty good stuff.

"I'm anxious to try it" "really?" Gotta love that!
And of course Booth got to check out Bones in a dressing gown (robe to you yanks Very Happy), which is always a treat.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:35 am

Murphs93 wrote:
Angela looked so stunning when she was in the car with Daisy! But the Toyota product placement was even more ridiculous than when Brennan was telling us about the GPS in her Prius. Rolling Eyes

I loved when Daisy asked Ang if she had kids they didn't know about Laughing

One thing I would like some thoughts on...how do we think Booth feels about knowing that all the "juicy" stuff from the books didn't come from Bones? Was he disappointed? I get that Bones gave Angela the check because of Booth's reaction...but how do you think changed his thoughts of her?

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:31 am

olivia wrote:
Murphs93 wrote:

I loved when Daisy asked Ang if she had kids they didn't know about Laughing

One thing I would like some thoughts on...how do we think Booth feels about knowing that all the "juicy" stuff from the books didn't come from Bones? Was he disappointed? I get that Bones gave Angela the check because of Booth's reaction...but how do you think changed his thoughts of her?

I don't necessarily think that it changed Booth's preception of Brennan, but coming from the angle that Booth thought he was "Andy" and that Bones was "Kathy" and there are hot sex scenes, and then finding out that she may not have even wrote most of them, probably made him believe even more that Brennan's not into him.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

5x15 The Bones on a Blue Line ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Angela's "Editing"

Post by Lyanna Stark Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:07 am

I think (or would like to think) that some people are overreacting about Angela's role in helping Brennan write the "steamy" bits. If she's just offering suggestions, then she's not actually writing anything that Brennan is taking credit for. Yes, it's nice of Brennan to decide to give her a cut of her profits, but I don't think she was somehow plagiarizing by *not* doing so. Yes, Booth was surprised, but if he'd been disappointed in her for taking all the credit (rather than a little startled to think that Angela's worked her way into his and Brennan's imaginary sex life) then I think he would have told her.

As for Riku's (sp?) comment... yes, Brennan obviously was thinking about her and Angela, but are we sure Riku wasn't simply talking about the case? Did she ever even find out about Angela's contributions?

Lyanna Stark
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum