Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge!

3 posters

Go down

On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge! Empty On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge!

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bones' Dr. Temperance Brennan: The emotionally challenged genius, unaware her partner is besotted with her, who does mixed martial arts and is always jonahing for a bigger gun is SO not usually the girl in cop buddy shows. Emily Deschanel gives Brennan the perfect mix of prickly brilliance and vulnerability.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge! Empty Re: On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 pm

GO EMILY!

Back to top Go down

On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge! Empty Re: On Prime Time ~ Woman Lead the Charge!

Post by 192630 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Emily is great. Both Emily and David have created unique characters and both play them very well.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Yep, though I have to say that Emily's job is that much harder because she has to take a character who's both very technical and at the same time, emotionally guarded and ignorant of pop-culture and make her not only likeable, but loveable.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down