Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100th Will "Split Fans"

+11
heirofloki
aardvark508
treble21
DripPan
jcn747
Meegs82
bones_fanatic19
tinkrella
mereva
i_heart_bones
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

100th Will "Split Fans" - Page 2 Empty Re: 100th Will "Split Fans"

Post by jcn747 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Okay idea, what if we find out

Bones has had feelings for Booth all along.
This would be a bit shocking, and also very plausible, GG could have been talking about Bones when he said one the two were aware f the tension etc. Also that cold be why GG told booth to be patient and it could explain why whenever bones aid something revealing ( "i cant think of anything i wouldn't do for booth"), she clams up because she is afraid someone will realise she really loves or has feelings for Booth.

or her and booth could be trying to get pregnant, that would be a shocker!! They could have been trying all season, without us knowing!!
this could also split the fans because some people dont want her to be pregnant but other do, and i think HH said that Bones maternal instinct was going to come back as well, so this could fit as well.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

DripPan wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:By split the fans i like to say seperate the hardcore fans from the not so hardcore fans!

I feel that us (as the hardcore fans) will appreciate the genius that is Hart Hanson, regardless of what happens in the episode!

Oh, here we go again with what makes up a hardcore fan!!

I might hate this episode just as much as I hate 'End in the Beginning'. That doesn't mean that I'm not a hardcore fan.

Why can't you just accept that some people will like it and some people won't.

BTW, there is a difference between being a hardcore fan and a sheep who follows along no matter what happens.

Woah!
I said nothing about not being a fan if you don't like it, as you can read I said "appreciate the genius that is HH"
Like it or hate, I couldn't care less! I just know that from where I am I will continue to appreciate Bones, and relish every second of it, regardless of what happens...

I far as I can see, there are no sheep on my end...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 pm

There really are only a few things that shocking that could split fans at this point. most of them are BB related I think lol

I'm thought that it may not be the past, but the present that splits us. Whatever outcome the flash back has and whatever they realize may be okay for some and not okay with others. It seems this fan base has to main camps: those that wants BB together and together now and those that don't care as long as it happens eventually. Then there are little off shoots of those camps of course. I could deff see it splitting those two groups if the flashback somehow either stalls their movement or pushes them a little further back.

Us spoiler junkies know it probably wont move them drastically forward since we know certain things are coming, but others who don't read them may expect different.

The sex would be the most shocking I'd agree, but I still don't think they had sex...at least ALL the way. I do think they kissed and maybe it's brennan that initiates it.

Booth gambling on whether he can sleep with her or not is......wow. i've never thought that and I have to say it would explain some things. She finds out...and slaps him and refuses to ever work with him again. Season one would make more sense and her seeing him as "cocky."

He was a younger booth....and it would make sense that perhaps hurting her (even though she hid the hurt with anger and coldness) would be enough to shock him into evolving in between the time they first met and the pilot.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm

tinkrella wrote:There really are only a few things that shocking that could split fans at this point. most of them are BB related I think lol

I'm thought that it may not be the past, but the present that splits us. Whatever outcome the flash back has and whatever they realize may be okay for some and not okay with others. It seems this fan base has to main camps: those that wants BB together and together now and those that don't care as long as it happens eventually. Then there are little off shoots of those camps of course. I could deff see it splitting those two groups if the flashback somehow either stalls their movement or pushes them a little further back.

Us spoiler junkies know it probably wont move them drastically forward since we know certain things are coming, but others who don't read them may expect different.

The sex would be the most shocking I'd agree, but I still don't think they had sex...at least ALL the way. I do think they kissed and maybe it's brennan that initiates it.

Booth gambling on whether he can sleep with her or not is......wow. i've never thought that and I have to say it would explain some things. She finds out...and slaps him and refuses to ever work with him again. Season one would make more sense and her seeing him as "cocky."

He was a younger booth....and it would make sense that perhaps hurting her (even though she hid the hurt with anger and coldness) would be enough to shock him into evolving in between the time they first met and the pilot.

I'd believe this, especially since he never told her onscreen about his gambling addiction (that I recall anyway) She already knew. I'd totally believe Booth would do this especially since addiction knows no bounds, it's always seeking it's next fix.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Here we go again..... *rolls eyes*
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm

19ana89 wrote:Here we go again..... *rolls eyes*

it's all just speculation, there's no harm in it Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 am

No, I ment the whole "Split Fans" thing... If it is like they say, it's gonna be upsetting...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 am

19ana89 wrote:No, I ment the whole "Split Fans" thing... If it is like they say, it's gonna be upsetting...

Oh yeah that is true, I really hope they're just puffing it up.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 am

Yeah, me too!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 am

Since tEitB split the fan base, and the 100th is going to split the fan base, would that mean we've been quartered? Seriously, how about something that brings the fan base together, like a nice B&B wedding? Or maybe just a little ILY from B&B? Yeesh.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by nclabrat Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:37 am

THX1138 wrote:Since tEitB split the fan base, and the 100th is going to split the fan base, would that mean we've been quartered? Seriously, how about something that brings the fan base together, like a nice B&B wedding? Or maybe just a little ILY from B&B? Yeesh.

king RM

I think and hope we'll have the fan base together by the end of the season maybe?
Very Happy
Crossing fingers and toes that HH just wants to make these next 8 episodes exciting and keep us guessing a little but in the end we get what we all (or many of us) want! cheers

nclabrat

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm

THX1138 wrote:Since tEitB split the fan base, and the 100th is going to split the fan base, would that mean we've been quartered? Seriously, how about something that brings the fan base together, like a nice B&B wedding? Or maybe just a little ILY from B&B? Yeesh.

king RM

Yes please on the ILY bit! Or maybe more of a "pretty please with a cherry on top?" Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm

king RM
And as we're likely to be left hanging, in te best tradition of cliffhangers, I have to say I'd rather not be drawn, too!

queen

yeah, bad medieval joke. What can I say--it's late!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:18 pm

dawnsfire wrote:

king RM
And as we're likely to be left hanging, in te best tradition of cliffhangers, I have to say I'd rather not be drawn, too!

queen

yeah, bad medieval joke. What can I say--it's late!
lol! What does it say that I not only got the joke, but laughed at that bad medieval joke?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Very Happy So nice to be appreciated!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 pm

dawnsfire wrote: Very Happy So nice to be appreciated!

queen
Ah my Queen, if there is one thing we do it is appreciate you, more than you could know. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote: Very Happy So nice to be appreciated!

queen
Ah my Queen, if there is one thing we do it is appreciate you, more than you could know. Wink

king RM
I assure you, 'tis all mutual!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum