Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek!

+17
19ana89
THX1138
spygrl
ReginaPhalange
loserette
mereva
talkaboutbones
bones_fanatic19
jcn747
heirofloki
jjrobinson73
tinkrella
queen bess
treble21
olivia
i_heart_bones
bugaboo628
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek! Empty Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek! Empty Re: Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek!

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 am

Oh yes!!!
Looks so so sooo good!
But Brennan was teaching? Why did i not remember this?
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek! Empty Re: Ausiello - 100th Episode Sneak Peek!

Post by olivia Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 am

Oh what a sweet treat! Just saw it and CANNOT wait now!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 am

umm LOVE it!!!! I absolutely can't wait for this episode! Sweet's expression is priceless, He's all " what line of crap are you trying to feed me now!!!".

P.S thanks for posting Bug! I follow Ausiello on twitter but I wouldn't have looked at this , because he usually way overexaggerates his "scoops". but yeah this was great.

Last edited by treble21 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 am

i_heart_bones wrote:Oh yes!!!
Looks so so sooo good!

I don't know if it's ever been specifically stated especially in relation to the past, but she has referred to the interns as her students and as the faculty advisor for their thesis. So I think it's been implied that she does teach in some capacity.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 am

*skips and dances for joy*
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am

yeah i don't think brennan is an actual professor that sits in a classroom and stuff. more like.....she goes to the university and often gives guest lectures and helps with her field.

Since there are so few forensic anthropoligsts in the entire world (hart said something like 50 give or take) i'd guess any university near DC would jump at the chance to have her.

I relate her grad students like the student teaching i had to do in school. You are basically in intern for a teacher...but they aren't your actual teacher. they grade you...and report back to your professor...but you still have an actual professor you deal with.

That promo was exciting. i'm so going through bones withdrawal and it's killing me!!

I don't get why they are so dressed up....and since the hacker/catherine think is after this we know it's not that. also brennan's dress in the flashback was not at all what i was expecting out of season one brennan.

Did you see how impressed she was when he said he was FBI? Like all the sudden she respected him lol And i loved his reaction when he first saw her!!

I'm going to love this episode no matter what happens with BB b/c i just can't wait to see their first meeting.

I also don't get the sweets thing. so are they gonna try and deny their "love" in sweets book? they went there to prove him wrong....but so far the it seems like their little flashbacks will be just proving him right lol unless that's the point!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 am

I LOOOOVVVVVEEEDDD the little tid bit thrown our way. It wasn't to spoilerish to me. It was just enough to make me realize I am sick and tired of the reruns...and watching the DVD's and I need/crave a new episode. Which epi is the one where it is the high school reunion? Is that the 4/1 epi?

Also, I posted in another thread under DB...but man he is looking haggard lately. Whatever he is doing he needs to stop and bulk back up. He looks like he has aged 15 years in the past one year. I want the studly hunk back...not the angsty one!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:I LOOOOVVVVVEEEDDD the little tid bit thrown our way. It wasn't to spoilerish to me. It was just enough to make me realize I am sick and tired of the reruns...and watching the DVD's and I need/crave a new episode. Which epi is the one where it is the high school reunion? Is that the 4/1 epi?

Also, I posted in another thread under DB...but man he is looking haggard lately. Whatever he is doing he needs to stop and bulk back up. He looks like he has aged 15 years in the past one year. I want the studly hunk back...not the angsty one!!

Jenn

Highschool reunion is the one after this one so it will air on April 15. With regards to DB I guess he does look kinda thin these days , but I wouldn't go as far as saying he looks haggard.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am

Wouldn't call him haggard either. He's thinner, but you know, working 15 hours a day and having a new-born baby in the house probably doesn't help his figure either.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 am

Saw the scene. Loved it! And Sweets...
expression is priceless, He's all " what line of crap are you trying to feed me now!!!".

Exactly!

Aw, man. We have to wait all the way until the 8th to see this? That's one month to the date! *pouts*

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

I think it's probably those horribly long hours they work more than anything. If you look back on episodes especially season one.....the girls especially look positively exhausted. I was just watching the season one episode where they go to LA and in a few scenes emily looks so freakin' tired i want to cry for her. I guess it just makes it more believable since something tells me booth/brennan and the team don't get much sleep while they investigate.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

treble21 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Oh yes!!!
Looks so so sooo good!

I don't know if it's ever been specifically stated especially in relation to the past, but she has referred to the interns as her students and as the faculty advisor for their thesis. So I think it's been implied that she does teach in some capacity.

Yeah i get that she's been a thesis supervisor but it sounded more like her weekly class as opposed to just occasional guest lecturer. But if it was never actually mentioned i guess thats why i don't remember it!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm

LOL i love sweets face, and the fate bit is cute!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Ahh, this makes me want to watch it even more, it looks soo good. I don't think April could come any slower.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by talkaboutbones Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Loved it. We all believe in this kinda fate, don't we? Wink
Only thing to cry about is Brennan's clothes in the flashback. Doesn't her skirt have the same print as her top in Sweet's office? Just similar? Have to watch it again... Still, I don't like the style, I was more into her ecowarrior, supercool looks in S1.
talkaboutbones
talkaboutbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : BB 2gether 4ever
Registration date : 2010-02-21

http://talkaboutbones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm

talkaboutbones wrote:Loved it. We all believe in this kinda fate, don't we? Wink
Only thing to cry about is Brennan's clothes in the flashback. Doesn't her skirt have the same print as her top in Sweet's office? Just similar? Have to watch it again... Still, I don't like the style, I was more into her ecowarrior, supercool looks in S1.

I agree, the top was ok, but that skirt was rather hideous, and they didn't even match. I liked her season 1 attire as well. But maybe she as just dressed like that because she giving a lecture. But her hair looked great!!! i love the staright hair!!!
ALso did you noticee qhen he said he was FBI, she got those goo goo eyes, and that smile she always does when she is flirting!!
And the fate comment affraid he totally had the hots for her!!!!!
And Sweets face was priceless!! He is like cut the BS

I can not wait for the episode 100 it looks great, even if they don't ge together, i just wan to see them in their first case. Very Happy
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Well i know in the spoiler pics we saw of them on set, her clothes looked a little mor eco warrior!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! All lovey-dovey.
And after that they'll date another people?!?! I'll never(!) understand HH, never!

Sweets' face is absolutely priceless!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Well i know in the spoiler pics we saw of them on set, her clothes looked a little mor eco warrior!!

LOLOLOLOLOL u r right, so i guess she was just dressed like that for the lecture.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Okay, I guess I am really stupid, but can anyone tell me where to find the video? Because all I see is the article mentioning the video and in the video section I only find a bunch of interviews from the FOX Press Tour???
When I click on the 'Ausiello TV'-link there is a video of that funny woman from 'Glee'... *feels stupid*

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 pm

loserette wrote:Okay, I guess I am really stupid, but can anyone tell me where to find the video? Because all I see is the article mentioning the video and in the video section I only find a bunch of interviews from the FOX Press Tour???
When I click on the 'Ausiello TV'-link there is a video of that funny woman from 'Glee'... *feels stupid*

Here is a link that should work [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
And also, there is more than one show they are giving spoilers for in the video, so just wait for bit and the Bones part will come up, it is the last show they talk about. Before that there are spoilers for some Smurf thing, and there are Glee spoilers.

Hope this works
Very Happy
JCN
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm

jcn747 wrote:

Hope this works
Very Happy
JCN

That link directs me to the same page where I have been before with the article talking about the video and the comments section. It might have sth to do with the fact that I am sitting in Europe Wink ?
But I found a link to download the clip from Mediafire. Smile Loved it btw!
Nevertheless, thank you very much for trying to help!

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 pm

loserette wrote:
jcn747 wrote:

Hope this works
Very Happy
JCN

That link directs me to the same page where I have been before with the article talking about the video and the comments section. It might have sth to do with the fact that I am sitting in Europe Wink ?
But I found a link to download the clip from Mediafire. Smile Loved it btw!
Nevertheless, thank you very much for trying to help!
Not a problem, sorry the link didn't work, and glad you found one that did.
Very Happy
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by talkaboutbones Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 pm

ALso did you noticee qhen he said he was FBI, she got those goo goo eyes, and that smile she always does when she is flirting!!
And the fate comment affraid he totally had the hots for her!!!!!
And Sweets face was priceless!! He is like cut the BS

I can not wait for the episode 100 it looks great, even if they don't ge together, i just wan to see them in their first case. Very Happy

TOTALLY agree. They were definitely flirting. And not only Booth (although asking such a thing just after introducing yourself is like a lead up to asking the girl out). I wonder what went wrong after that. Most likely the brain-heart thing caused misunderstandings and they hurt each others' feelings. Yet I would be surprised if there wasn't at least a kiss back then with all these sparks between them.
talkaboutbones
talkaboutbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : BB 2gether 4ever
Registration date : 2010-02-21

http://talkaboutbones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next