Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venting Thread

+43
joybrennan
AmandaMarshall
HermioneGirl101
jsgemini
tinge1990
dddodson
Brain&Heart
katharine
krusty1489
future_anthro
LoveU2
Turi ray of sunshine
treble21
MoonlightGardenias
riviera41797
_Sunny_
Bella Loony
verticallychallangedcutie
olivia
smile0303
SnoopGirl
DripPan
heirofloki
bones_fanatic19
THX1138
Sany
i_heart_bones
Kasper
PIMP
Nightowl
ToZiKa
G
phoebsfan
willgirl
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
bones206
19ana89
howie
queen bess
himbeer29
A2BOREANAZ
flyersfan35
47 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Venting Thread Empty Re: The Venting Thread

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am

The TVguide channel does NOT list the Flyers/Rangers game today...that had better just be a mistake...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 am

but i thought you were done with hockey fly??? you werent going to watch it anymore????? lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

queen bess wrote:and to vent (ie get back on topic)...

MY FEET ARE COLD!!! and my dad has been home maybe 3 hours and he's already getting on my nerves....

sorry, back off topic for JUST a second... 1. I'm sorry your feet are cold. That is the worst!

And 2. I don't think it's blasphemous at all. Initially, I didn't like her because I couldn't get over the fact that it was Catherine Tate, but, like I said, I really like her now. Not sure if she's my favorite, but I very much enjoy her series. I just needed to get over being annoyed at the sight of her ;-). (Which really, you should blame BBC America, which followed up... oh, something, I don't remember what, with the Catherine Tate show and sometimes I would forget to turn the TV off and I would just end up hearing loud, annoying sounds.) Oooo! So we're back on topic! That's a vent... albeit an old one! ;-)

And 3: I have to clean and do laundry today. I HATE cleaning and laundry.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 am

Okay, the game is on. They're lucky...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

As if I don't have enough stress...

Nothing ever gets easier...just when I think something is going to work out, something new comes along to make my life more difficult. Grrr...

Okay, I feel a bit better now...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:and to vent (ie get back on topic)...

MY FEET ARE COLD!!! and my dad has been home maybe 3 hours and he's already getting on my nerves....

sorry, back off topic for JUST a second... 1. I'm sorry your feet are cold. That is the worst!

And 2. I don't think it's blasphemous at all. Initially, I didn't like her because I couldn't get over the fact that it was Catherine Tate, but, like I said, I really like her now. Not sure if she's my favorite, but I very much enjoy her series. I just needed to get over being annoyed at the sight of her ;-). (Which really, you should blame BBC America, which followed up... oh, something, I don't remember what, with the Catherine Tate show and sometimes I would forget to turn the TV off and I would just end up hearing loud, annoying sounds.) Oooo! So we're back on topic! That's a vent... albeit an old one! ;-)

And 3: I have to clean and do laundry today. I HATE cleaning and laundry.
a)laundry sucks, i hate it, i hate how the tumble dryer never works at uni so my room gets filled with wet clothes for two days and smells like damp clothes for two days and well.. just argh...

b)my feet are warm now, but it took BLOODY FOREVER for them to warm up! Smile

c) the catherine tate show drives me UP THE WALL (except the one with DT as the Doctor in the school with the annoying girl that says 'whatever' to everything- THAT WAS AMAZING), but i now slightly love catherine tate cos of doctor who and i seriously covet her hair!

d) you don't by any chance watch merlin do you?? i need someone to squee/vent/make loud noises at...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Both my tab key and my letter E key broke...grrr. Sucks typing without them. I am thinking the laptop is slowly dying.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm

howie wrote:Both my tab key and my letter E key broke...grrr. Sucks typing without them. I am thinking the laptop is slowly dying.
Aw, poor howie! *hugs* Been there, done that...twice. It sucks.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm sick! My head hurts, my neck hurts, my joints hurt, My sinuses are plugged, I cough, my muscles ache, it's hard to support my own weight I'm so weak feeling, I'm so tired but I can't sleep, I have a fever of 100.3, I get extremely hot one minute the extremely cold the next. And all the doctors we have here seem to always misdiagnose me on everything, so I refuse to go to them...

Ok, I'm done...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 am

my feet are cold...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am

Is our education system really that bad, or are people just that stupid??? Reading facebook comments on the NHL site is pure misery...if I see 'there' for 'they are' one more freakin time...GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Is our education system really that bad, or are people just that stupid??? Reading facebook comments on the NHL site is pure misery...if I see 'there' for 'they are' one more freakin time...GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding! I see that a lot too! I can't stand that either! But yes, our teachers are not doing their jobs properly...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

19ana89 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Is our education system really that bad, or are people just that stupid??? Reading facebook comments on the NHL site is pure misery...if I see 'there' for 'they are' one more freakin time...GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding! I see that a lot too! I can't stand that either! But yes, our teachers are not doing their jobs properly...
Oh, it's not just here...half of the people on the NHL site are Canadian...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm

It's 5:06 in the fricking morning, and I can't sleep!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 am

I can't find what I want in ANY stores around here!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm going to have to move within the next few months, and I'm rather...displeased about the whole thing! Building's being bought by the other tenants (there's only two apts) and they're planning a lot of changes, some of which I'm sure are meant to drive me out without specifically asking me to leave or raising my rent. For example, extensive renovations where I won't be able to stay in the house, fees for late rent even with notification (and considering my precarious finances, a day or two late with notice doesn't strike me as unreasonable--but what do I know), very short deadlines for making this place sparkle so that I was almost reluctant to head north to the next county to visit my parents for Christmas! There's a handful of other things there, too--like the fact that if my admittedly less than perfect housekeeping and packrat tendencies were a problem, there has been ample opportunity to tell me in the past 6 months! Considering that I still haven't acquired a job and there are assorted and sundry medical issues in my family right now, I have been stressed and ready to pop for a little while!

My mom, sweet wonderful generous woman that she is, is coming in to help me with the cleaning and plotting for the move. It's inevitable, just a matter of when. Frankly, I'd like to yank the rug out from under them, but they do know I might have to do this anyway. 'Course, I implied it might have more to do with helping my grandmother, and she is beginning to need it, no matter what she thinks.
And besides cleaning, I'm going to have to practice my best mask. Probably a good idea to hide any resentment until I'm gone and also play innocent to any other motives they might have besides placating the insurance man. I'm usually fairly dense, so that actually shouldn't be too hard. The resentment part will be harder. Wish me luck!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 am

Wise decision to put on the mask, but it's definitely no fun having to leave on their time frame.

Good luck!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 am

Stupid BT man still isn't here, I need to go have a shower and bake cupcakes and wrap a present and FINISH the present and then GO OUT which I can't do if he hasn't come, or if he comes really late and then doesn't finish for ages...

ARGH!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:18 am

What else do I vent about in here? Money. *sigh*
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:27 am

deep breath

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

deep breath

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nope... still not better.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 am

Having to get up to go back to work this morning. Crying or Very sad I must not have got my lazy out.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 am

... and having to wait another 10 days before we get our next Bones episode!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 am

DBCrazy wrote:... and having to wait another 10 days before we get our next Bones episode!

Yeah, same here.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 am

Super stressed and worried, and fighting the urge to wallow in self pity. Oh well, it can only get better, right?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Super stressed and worried, and fighting the urge to wallow in self pity. Oh well, it can only get better, right?
sure it can only get better...and no matter how bad it gets for you.......remember that someone else always has it worse......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next