Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to Wear: Emily Deschanel

+7
DBCrazy
Meegs82
dawnsfire
queen bess
CanadianBones
19ana89
bugaboo628
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dare to Wear: Emily Deschanel - Page 2 Empty Re: Dare to Wear: Emily Deschanel

Post by THX1138 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 am

tinkrella wrote:the hair thing probably annoys me more than the wardrobe. I don't like the curls at the end.....with it all flat it just looks too old ladyish. I like her hair straight. It's so cute and sexy. It makes her look younger too. And I know this is silly but I liked her eco warrior look because it made sense. Something tells me brennan isn't the type to get up at 4 AM and curl her hair. Brennan barely sleeps at all apparently! lol

I suppose every show goes through a season of bad hair. Gillian Anderson had some very odd hair styles before they settled on one they really liked.
I think they've chosen a style for her that doesn't really fit her. They're looking for something that's more feminine and soft, an they occasionally hit the right note, I like her hair in Bond, for example, and there are usually one or two scenes in a show where she's wearing it somewhat attractively. Actually straight hair on her works very well that curls/flip combo, it's the styling they need to work on. When they have it done in a peekaboo it's extremely becoming, but that's a bit 40's sex kitten for every day use. I'd prefer to see her go back to the simpler "out of the shower, run a brush through it" phase, but it doesn't fit her character anymore. She dresses more feminine, more professionally, I mean we actually see her in dresses now, not the constant parade of jeans and slacks of S1. Still, wish they'd pick a style and stick with it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2