Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at Boston Common Party

Go down

Emily at Boston Common Party Empty Emily at Boston Common Party

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:24 am

Posted by willgirl on the 01/10/2007 at 08:32:34 (01/10/2007 09:32:34 AM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at Boston Common Party Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 01/10/2007 at 12:34:35 (01/10/2007 01:34:35 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 am

Imagine that?! Emily and Emily! lol...love her in 30 Rock! She's mad!

...another little mention...

On top of the world
Perhaps he was still basking in the glow of his team heading to the playoffs, but an unusually animated John Henry was the toast of Saturday night's party to mark the release of a new edition of Boston Common magazine. Henry worked the room at the Boylston Place nightclub The Estate, before making his way to the VIP area where the soon-to-be divorced Henry was promptly photographed laughing it up with several beautiful young women. The Red Sox team owner was joined a short time later at the rollicking party by fellow team brass Tom Werner and David Ginsberg. Boston Common honcho Jason Binn hosted the event - but headed back to New York before the night was out - that included "Pink Panther 2" star Emily Mortimer holding forth on the red carpet about how great it's been to film in Boston. "We've had a great experience here. The city's been very good to us," Mortimer told us. But it was another Emily, Boston Common covergal Emily Deschanel, star of Fox's "Bones," who seemed to be enjoying herself the most. "Coming back to Boston gives me a chance to catch up, however briefly, with family and friends," the Boston University alumna said. Enjoying herself, perhaps, until she was given the bum's rush out of the nightclub by an over-eager bouncer. Deschanel and her crew made their way through the throngs at Boylston Place to the Bristol Lounge where Boston Common's co-editors Terri Stanley and Anna Cheshire Levitan bought them a late-night nosh.

A vegan's delight

Before Deschanel got to the Boston Common party, the well-known animal rights activist and vegan made a stop at the South End eatery Gaslight where she got chef Christopher Robins to sign a no foie-gras pledge. Robins made the vow to not serve the controversial goose and duck liver at any of the Aquitaine Group's restaurants, which also includes Aquitaine, Union Bar and Grille, and Metropolis - all in the South End. Deschanel was accompanied by folks from the animal advocacy group Farm Sanctuary, including South End resident James Costa, for the meeting with Robins, who quietly thanked the actress for her efforts. "It's important," Deschanel told us later. "One place can make a difference."

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at Boston Common Party Empty Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 01/10/2007 at 13:57:56 (01/10/2007 02:57:56 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 am

oh man willi.....you so beat me ........from now on i am never going to work......i am going to stay home all the time and be the first to post all the stuff about bones........206 will come looking at our thread for new stuff
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Boston Common Party Empty Posted by willgirl on the 01/10/2007 at 18:02:22 (01/10/2007 07:02:22 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:28 am

I got it from my Emily Deschanel Google Alert! (Is it weird that I have google alerts?)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Boston Common Party Empty Re: Emily at Boston Common Party

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down