Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily is a High Def Hottie

Go down

Emily is a High Def Hottie Empty Emily is a High Def Hottie

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 am

Posted by Eviaded on the 05/05/2008 at 15:18:27 (05/05/2008 04:18:27 PM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(posted by kismet on the boneyard)

'Grats Emily! Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily is a High Def Hottie Empty Posted by marymageli on the 05/05/2008 at 16:54:02 (05/05/2008 05:54:02 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 am

And she is the first hottie chosen! Totally second the labelling.

Thanks for the post Eviaded!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily is a High Def Hottie Empty Posted by willgirl on the 05/05/2008 at 17:54:54 (05/05/2008 06:54:54 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:56 am

You beat me to it Eviaded! Thanks for the post!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily is a High Def Hottie Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 20/05/2008 at 17:59:33 (20/05/2008 06:59:33 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:56 am

Oh, that's awesome. I just noticed I have very similar earrings to the ones she is wearing on the pic...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily is a High Def Hottie Empty Re: Emily is a High Def Hottie

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down