Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together!

+2
i_heart_bones
bugaboo628
6 posters

Go down

Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together! Empty Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together!

Post by bugaboo628 Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 am

A Facebook page has been started to try and get Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz to host SNL together. Hey, why not? It worked for Betty White!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together! Empty Re: Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together!

Post by i_heart_bones Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

That would be so awesome!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together! Empty Re: Get Emily & David to Host SNL Together!

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Wow that would be awesome... i think... i have actually never watched SNL. but i hear good things about it so hell yeah it would be awesome! lol
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue May 18, 2010 2:23 am

That would be super duper awesome! I don't watch it anymore, but would definitely watch if they were hosting or even if it was just one of them.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 am

I agree 110% with every one up above!! Imabgine the chemisty those two would give off doing SNL!! Talk about improv!! I went to the page!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun May 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Ummm...before the scandal with DB came out I would be SO on board with this. Have you SEEN SNL? It's the last thing he and his family need right now. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 am

bounce
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 am

SnoopGirl wrote:That would be super duper awesome! I don't watch it anymore, but would definitely watch if they were hosting or even if it was just one of them.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
lol!

It would have to be both or just Emily. David alone is still in the zone where he has too many issues that need to continue to be not talked about. SNL wouldn't be SNL if they didn't go there with just him. Both of them, I would definetely tune in though, that would be a great dose of that chemistry we won't be seeing on the show for a awhie. Emily would have to deal with a bunch of vegan jokes - still she can be quite funny . The best would be both of them: ED & DB on SNL - WHOO HOO! Let's Tweet HH! (Only don't mention the chemistry thing.) Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down