Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

+16
Shakari
bones206
jagglebells
anteater
Nightowl
A2BOREANAZ
Koudijs
carebear
ReginaPhalange
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
dawnsfire
snoozy
ToZiKa
mereva
HeyHey
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 am

ToZiKa wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:oh but toz........we cant ever have enough protection.......especially when looking at booth........but cushions???? thats why it feels so cozy and warm in here....... excellent idea.......thanks.....
couldn't find the bibs and buckets though
no idea where we put them scratch
well with all the cushions on the floor....that should soak up some of the drool........do we have the paddles.....to jump start the heart??????
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:oh but toz........we cant ever have enough protection.......especially when looking at booth........but cushions???? thats why it feels so cozy and warm in here....... excellent idea.......thanks.....
well with all the cushions on the floor....that should soak up some of the drool........do we have the paddles.....to jump start the heart??????
I think Turi put them away.....with the buckets and the bibs.....so I don't know where they are
we really should have a thread for important stuff like that

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 am

ToZiKa wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
I think Turi put them away.....with the buckets and the bibs.....so I don't know where they are
we really should have a thread for important stuff like that
i agree......we need to keep our members alive.......lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

On a slightly different note--my sister informs me that some magazine (People, she thinks) doesn't think veyr highly of this ep. That it falls far short of the other 2 Christmas eps. Of course, the buzz around here is not exactly for the case, now is it? Suspect

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

dawnsfire wrote:On a slightly different note--my sister informs me that some magazine (People, she thinks) doesn't think veyr highly of this ep. That it falls far short of the other 2 Christmas eps. Of course, the buzz around here is not exactly for the case, now is it? Suspect

queen

LOL yeah I don't think the excitement on the board has been for the case at all, it's been all, Zooey Deschanel's gonna be on!!! , Oh! look! half naked DB, anyway yeah so Zooey........, Is that Brennan undressing Booth????

There are 2 guest stars I'm super excited to see ( Ryan O'Neal and the aforementioned Zooey Deschanel), and again half naked DB, Even if the rest of the show was another freakin Avatar promo, I'd still be down with it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Am I the only one who here who never heard of Avatar before seeing it on BONES? Embarassed

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 pm

It is 80% naked DB, or just over 3/4 naked DB
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Half naked would mean a shirt or pants on Wink
Looking forward to the Inkslingers for this Episode
cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I figure the advantage of having done a fair amount of drooling before the episode airs should be that I can remain in control enough to be coherent. And since I'm not a fainter... I'm sure there will be some squee'ing, for even I indulge in that!

When I read the sides, I had no clue what Avatar was. By the time Goop aired, I had seen enough commercials for it to have a vague notion beyond "movie."

queen

I would say that is a little more than 80%. Are we talking about total bared skin or number of clothes taken off?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Best as I can tell, you're the one who brought up the 7 minutes thing. I just don't see why you get 53 more minutes with her than I do with him. scratch

queen
Well the 7 minutes is a nod to the old boy-girl party game 7 Minutes in Heaven. I figured that since I'm outnumbered almost ten to one on the boards, I should get more time - gender equity policy of course.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:56 pm

you know now that you got me thinking about it......I don't even know what the epi will be about......something with a bomb and a santa, but the rest is a mistery to me.......but somehow I can very well remember that we'll get to see Booth/DB almost 80-90% naked.......maybe my priorities are different from those of the People-people

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Best as I can tell, you're the one who brought up the 7 minutes thing. I just don't see why you get 53 more minutes with her than I do with him. scratch

queen
Well the 7 minutes is a nod to the old boy-girl party game 7 Minutes in Heaven. I figured that since I'm outnumbered almost ten to one on the boards, I should get more time - gender equity policy of course.

king RM
Uh-huh. Rolling Eyes Of course.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum