Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

+16
Shakari
bones206
jagglebells
anteater
Nightowl
A2BOREANAZ
Koudijs
carebear
ReginaPhalange
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
dawnsfire
snoozy
ToZiKa
mereva
HeyHey
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

Post by THX1138 Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I personally think Booth needs to correct this situation. She's seen him naked now twice he needs to take her somwhere to correct this unfairness to him.
oh I like the way you think!
YES! I was thinking the same thing! I totally agree it is unfair Wink
and it is also unfair, that Brennan is allowed to touch......and I am not Sad
You keep talking like that and Rob's going to end up in here! Laughing
lol!
Ahh My Chancelor does know me only too well, does she not? First I must say I TOTALLY agree with the line or reasoning employed here, and in the interest of gender equity I wholly believe that A) Booth must now take Brennan somewhere to strip her down to at least her skivvies, although if we're looking for real equality full frontal is required; and B) We have a charity raffle for you ladies, winner gets her seven minutes in heaven with DB. Me? Here's where being in the minority comes in handy, see I get an hour with Em - it's the only fair to her really. Yes, I think I'm liking this solution.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Bones promo clip - Goop on the Girl

Post by anteater Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:41 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ANOTHER PROMO (combined with Fringe)! Now we have Brennan taking off his jacket, his tie, his shirt... by the time this scene is over, I might just pass out.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Koudijs Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I personally think Booth needs to correct this situation. She's seen him naked now twice he needs to take her somwhere to correct this unfairness to him.
oh I like the way you think!
YES! I was thinking the same thing! I totally agree it is unfair Wink
and it is also unfair, that Brennan is allowed to touch......and I am not Sad
You keep talking like that and Rob's going to end up in here! Laughing
lol!
Ahh My Chancelor does know me only too well, does she not? First I must say I TOTALLY agree with the line or reasoning employed here, and in the interest of gender equity I wholly believe that A) Booth must now take Brennan somewhere to strip her down to at least her skivvies, although if we're looking for real equality full frontal is required; and B) We have a charity raffle for you ladies, winner gets her seven minutes in heaven with DB. Me? Here's where being in the minority comes in handy, see I get an hour with Em - it's the only fair to her really. Yes, I think I'm liking this solution.

king RM

Even 5 minutes will do...
Koudijs
Koudijs
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1043
Say What You Want : Give my a Bones!
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:00 am

I am so glad that there was NO ONE here when I watched these clips I mean really it is bad enough that I have to explain some things I do but the sounds that come from my house that these elderly peeps hear I a not sure I will be able to contain my self or my sounds and OMG yep lost it when she took off his tie and his shirt, crap when she reaches for cocky there may not be a single person that will be able to hear with in a 10 mile radius.
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am

I pray that the Canadian episode is up this week Wednesday night because I might fly to Canada to watch it otherwise!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I pray that the Canadian episode is up this week Wednesday night because I might fly to Canada to watch it otherwise!

I will be right next to you if you can swing by Illinois as long at you dont leave me there lol
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I pray that the Canadian episode is up this week Wednesday night because I might fly to Canada to watch it otherwise!
I have another one: I want to get a link on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT a day later!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 pm

carebear wrote:

I will be right next to you if you can swing by Illinois as long at you dont leave me there lol
Too bad my passport's expired...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
carebear wrote:

Too bad my passport's expired...

queen
Oh for the days when we didn't need one to get into Canada. Now they act like it's a whole different country...

king RM

Yes, my Canadian friends, we know you're not actually our 51st state. Mores the pity.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:17 pm

My husband pointed out to me it's only fair to the male viewers of Bones that we see some of Brennan as well. The women have an advantage here!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

anteater wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ANOTHER PROMO (combined with Fringe)! Now we have Brennan taking off his jacket, his tie, his shirt... by the time this scene is over, I might just pass out.

I agree - when the Cocky belt buckle hits the ground, so will I! Ah, the magic of downloading: good thing I can watch it over and over and over again!

Oh, and um, please sign me up for some quality time with DB. But 5 minutes is totally NOT ENOUGH for me! Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 am

A LOT can be accomplished in 5 min if you can do it right Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 am

carebear wrote:A LOT can be accomplished in 5 min if you can do it right Smile

Totally! I'm just being supremely selfish. Embarassed

Wink
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am

here are some more clips that i found......dont know if anyone has seen them or not

A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 am

here are some photos.....set to some music.......from the upcoming episode.........

actually the music is tonights gonna be a good night by the black eyed peas.....and i really think this thursday is going to be a wonderful night for us bones fans
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

carebear wrote:A LOT can be accomplished in 5 min if you can do it right Smile
See, it's that kind of "Can Do" spirit that made America great. Me, I'd still want to take the full hour with Em - no point in rushing a good thing, even less when it's gonna be great. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Rob--you get an hour, I get an hour. Screw this 7 seven minutes nonsense.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Rob--you get an hour, I get an hour. Screw this 7 seven minutes nonsense.

queen
My Queen, far be it from me to deny you anything but you're gonna have to fight you're own battle here. Like Booth, the King doesn't get between women on the war path 'cause honestly? He ain't no fool. Tell you what I will do though, I'll get Em to help me perform a little misdirection and buy you the time you need. Sound good? I'm thinking a wicked make-out session with Em should be plenty distracting. I know I'm already distracted just thinking about it. Twisted Evil

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Best as I can tell, you're the one who brought up the 7 minutes thing. I just don't see why you get 53 more minutes with her than I do with him. scratch

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 am

Did anyone stop this clip at 5 seconds and saw Booths great facial expression? Twisted Evil

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 am

Rike wrote:

Did anyone stop this clip at 5 seconds and saw Booths great facial expression? Twisted Evil
I did!
he looks like he is thinking very un-partner-like thoughts......

found another vid btw
someone combined all 3 promos and put it up on yt

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 am

i am getting way too excited for this episode.........have to calm down......*fans self* *puts on helmet in case of fainting*
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:i am getting way too excited for this episode.........have to calm down......*fans self* *puts on helmet in case of fainting*
you can put the helmet away again.....right after the first promo I got out the cushions and covered the whole thread.....so everyone should be safe.....well in here that is

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 am

oh but toz........we cant ever have enough protection.......especially when looking at booth........but cushions???? thats why it feels so cozy and warm in here....... excellent idea.......thanks.....
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:oh but toz........we cant ever have enough protection.......especially when looking at booth........but cushions???? thats why it feels so cozy and warm in here....... excellent idea.......thanks.....
couldn't find the bibs and buckets though
no idea where we put them scratch

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum