Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot)

+2
carebear
puckishbearscubsfan
6 posters

Go down

Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot) Empty Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot)

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:22 pm

I know Bones has stated her dislike of sports publicly but I think she's hiding something. Remember she did go to Northwestern.

Bones' Secret Passion

Brennan and Booth were finally a couple. They had shared a mistletoe kiss on Christmas and were taking things slowly, not having slept together yet waiting for the right time. They had finally admitted they were in love with each other on Valentine's Day and were just waiting for the moment to arrive. Just in case they both had condoms in their apartments, in her purse, in his wallet, in her office, in the SUV, in his office, in the Egyptian room everywhere they could think of so they were prepared when the moment hit them.

It was early April when Booth unexpectedly showed up at Brennan's door with takeout. He had had a meeting cancelled at the last minute and she was home taking advantage of the free night.

He heard some strange noises coming from her apartment when he walked up to the door. Muffled exclamations and a few Come on you guys! This is ridiculous!

He unlocked her door and hurried inside her apartment to find her in her living room watching her secret passion on her new 60 inch TV.

She was screaming at the Chicago Cubs!

She was a Cubs fan! Totally illogical in his opinion to follow a team that hadn't won in 102 years.

She was wearing a Kerry Wood jersey a Cubs hat, Cubs boxer shorts and nothing else. Despite his own love of the Phillies he was hopelessly turned on.

She saw him and was embarassed and broke down and admitted she had fallen in love with the Cubs while she was at Northwestern. Even though a team not winning for over 100 years and still having a devoted international following was completely ridiculous she still loved them.

He said "That's okay, you could be worse. As long as you're not a Mets fan you're okay in my book" (Sorry any Mets fans who read this).

He took her into his arms and they started kissing and soon it led to their first time making love. She had regulation condoms. Condoms were about the only thing that the Cubs hadn't made money by slapping their logo onto them.

And they lived happily ever after getting married on the day the Cubs finally won the world series.

(Note I don't know if there are Cubs condoms. I have been married for 11 years so haven't had a use of them in a long time.)

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot) Empty Re: Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot)

Post by carebear Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 am

LMAO! Being a Cub fan I really really got excited and secretly wish she was a fan on the show and no so far there are no products with the cubs logo on it with condoms if there were I would have used them along time ago lol great story Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot) Empty Re: Bones' Secret Passion (a little fun oneshot)

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 am

Hehe this gave me a little chuckle (Go Boston Bruins!), I'm nota partcularly big sports fan, I just sorta root for the home team. Very Happy Haha, Cubs condoms? nevah heard of 'em. BUt... just find a cubs sticker, slap it on, and there you go! Great story... hhehehe i'm very entertained.
~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm

It's still possible to live in Chicago and pick up no particular affection for sports, you know. Razz However, the Cubs do have a tiny place in my heart (at least when their home games don't screw up my commute)--because most of my uncles are rabid Sox fans and loud about it. Sheer contrariness.

Maybe you should propose Cubs condoms to their new owner?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

dawnsfire wrote:It's still possible to live in Chicago and pick up no particular affection for sports, you know. Razz However, the Cubs do have a tiny place in my heart (at least when their home games don't screw up my commute)--because most of my uncles are rabid Sox fans and loud about it. Sheer contrariness.

Maybe you should propose Cubs condoms to their new owner?

queen
My Queen I would expect nothing less from you. Laughing

And I definitely understand not having any particular affection for sports if your from Chicago, I mean Cubs, Sox, Bears, Blackhawks...what exactly is there to cheer about?

GO PACKERS!

king RM

All do apologies to any Chicagoan who's actually a fan of one of the afore mentioned teams. It was all meant in jest...sorta like the Bear's draft picks this season.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Cute little story!!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down