Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at the Paley Centre

Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Emily at the Paley Centre

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 am

Posted by willgirl on the 10/04/2008 at 12:24:33 (10/04/2008 01:24:33 PM)

Some more pics:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 10/04/2008 at 17:48:43 (10/04/2008 06:48:43 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am

Wow She's gorgeous! What was that for?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/04/2008 at 00:52:15 (11/04/2008 01:52:15 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am

Thanks for those, will! I am SO bummed I couldn't get tickets! It was freaking 15 minutes from my aprtment and I wasn't there! Makes me sad.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by magicstar on the 11/04/2008 at 15:55:49 (11/04/2008 04:55:49 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 am

her face is so beautiful and those eyes are certainly mesmorising.....but the outfit yuk!

who is her stylist?....sometimes she gets it dead right and other times i wonder if she actually looked in a mirror before she left the house.....she looks like a christmas decoration...sorry just my opinion!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 11/04/2008 at 15:56:46 (11/04/2008 04:56:46 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 am

I agree - sometimes she looks just stunning in the clothes she chooses, this time....not so much.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by marymageli on the 12/04/2008 at 04:30:32 (12/04/2008 05:30:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 am

Is it herself or her stylist who is into gold these days? The previous gold dress was a lot better, but this one, I second you magic, the dress doesn't really suit her. Her beautiful personality is somewhat shadowed by this badly chosen too shiny and too flashy outfit.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by ksm330 on the 13/04/2008 at 07:30:31 (13/04/2008 08:30:31 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 am

Hello... I just joined and this is my first post (I'm the best lurker in the world). But I think this outfit is gorgeous on Emily; I think it compliments her skin tone and hair. . . so now I'll go hide in my corner and continue to read all the great (and informative) messages..Kim
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by marymageli on the 13/04/2008 at 09:18:32 (13/04/2008 10:18:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 am

Kim, PLS don't hide! You are entitled to have your opinion, so don't worry. When I first came here, for months I had been only reading stuff until I decided it was time to be active and started to write messages. So come on gal and speak your own mind!

Anyhow, welcome to the ABY, send more comments, and enjoy your stay!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 13/04/2008 at 10:47:40 (13/04/2008 11:47:40 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 am

I actually really adore her face this time. It just seems so fresh and her eyes are just so mesmerizing. Although I also don't think it's her best dress but actually it complements her face
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by willgirl on the 13/04/2008 at 11:01:32 (13/04/2008 12:01:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 am

Welcome to Kim! If you have any questions, let me know!

And Wywy, I agree. I love when she does that natural makeup look. It really suits her.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 13/04/2008 at 11:20:08 (13/04/2008 12:20:08 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:17 am

The gold dress does bring out her face and she is gorgeous! I do think she tends to make the wrong fashion ideas...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Posted by Sarah9448 on the 14/04/2008 at 15:07:30 (14/04/2008 04:07:30 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:17 am

I love her face this time. She's so beautiful. And I like the shoes. Moreover, gold suits her (it's better than black), but this dress is - I don't know how to describe it - so puffy. You know it doesn't compliment her great body.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Paley Centre Empty Re: Emily at the Paley Centre

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down