Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers from Paley!!!

Go down

Spoilers from Paley!!! Empty Spoilers from Paley!!!

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 am

Posted 10/04/2008 10:51:02 (10/04/2008 11:51:02 AM) by willgirl

Genevieve, over at Bones Spoilers, had this to say:

A few spoilers from the night:

In The Wannabe in the Weeds, Brennan sings at the karaoke bar. And apparently dances a little. Emily was embarrassed. Also, Zack sings in the lab to show everyone why he should've gone to karaoke instead of Brennan.

After reading the theory here and other places, we totally got a friend who was sitting in the theater to ask if Zack was Gormogan. I can't remember all of the comments because of the laughing, but Eric was all, "He rides a motorcycle, I can't even drive!" But I'm not convinced either way!

I thought Baby in the Bough was adorable. ADORABLE. I've been looking forward to seeing this episode for a long time. The baby(ies) they used were too cute and gave great reactions. Booth and Brennan both grew attached to the baby. Booth calls him "our little guy" then amends it to "the little guy" after they share a look over the baby. And Booth is trying to convince her to spend some of her fortune on a house with a huge tv and saying things like, "we'd go home and plop in front of the tv." It was fun.

I'll have more details later (I promise!). But I have to be up for work in less than 5 hours, lol.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum