Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards

Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:09 am

Posted by marymageli on the 31/03/2008 at 04:05:48 (31/03/2008 05:05:48 AM)

I found these pictures on Searching Bones website. Enjoy! Most of them are really good. She is, as usual, stunning. Like the colour of her dress.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by space on the 31/03/2008 at 08:09:56 (31/03/2008 09:09:56 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 am

Beautiful... the dress is interesting, almost looks hand-woven or something. I wish I could tell what her necklace says... anyone know?? And is that the guy from Numb3rs??
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 31/03/2008 at 11:06:12 (31/03/2008 12:06:12 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 am

Yup that's the guy from the number. The necklace said 'True Love'
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by space on the 31/03/2008 at 11:17:25 (31/03/2008 12:17:25 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:59 am

Awww... that's so sweet! Thanks wywy! And welcome to the ABY!!
BTW, it's fun to type your name! wywy wywy wywy
It's okay, I'm easily amused!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 31/03/2008 at 11:56:41 (31/03/2008 12:56:41 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 am

lol Good that my name can amuse you Razz

Few years back she used to often wear that necklace .. I haven't seen it for a while and she wore it again Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by willgirl on the 31/03/2008 at 12:16:51 (31/03/2008 01:16:51 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:01 am

She looks great as usual!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 31/03/2008 at 15:27:19 (31/03/2008 04:27:19 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 am

She looks even better than some events back... This time no black dress and more natural make-up... and I like the necklace (just that you know: as soon as I see one like this I'll buy it... the lunatic I am)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 31/03/2008 at 16:40:36 (31/03/2008 05:40:36 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 am

She looks fab! Yeah, that's David Krumholtz. You wanna hear a cool story? Well, I don't know if it's cool, but David K. was sitting across from me and my hubby at dinner last week and we were like, "that's Mr. Universe" (from Serenity, for those of you who haven't seen it). And look, now there he is with our favorite lady. I thought it was cool. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by magicstar on the 31/03/2008 at 17:36:25 (31/03/2008 06:36:25 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:04 am

i like the dress but i think it makes her look a little pastey..and the shoes make her legs kinda look short. but the face is beautiful as ever x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 31/03/2008 at 21:07:26 (31/03/2008 10:07:26 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 am

Cool story meegs. I went to a ritzy hotel once like 2 years ago and John Travolta walked past me, it was like i looked at him, looked at my friend and i was like "That was John Freakin Travolta!!" I didn't know he lived ini Orlando... Well near it.

Anyways i think the outfit doesn't work for her. She's beautiful but everything she wears just doesn't work for her.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 31/03/2008 at 23:24:35 (01/04/2008 00:24:35 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 am

Although the dress is not the best dress that she choose this time but I must say I actually like most of the dress that she wears.. So sorry Tears need to disagree with you regarding everything she wears just doesn't work for her Wink
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by tremblingbluestars on the 31/03/2008 at 23:51:22 (01/04/2008 00:51:22 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:06 am

While I think the dress was not the most appealing for her skin tone, I think Emily more often than not makes excellent fashion choices. I so admire her style. I want to raid her closet, lol!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by marymageli on the 01/04/2008 at 01:05:37 (01/04/2008 02:05:37 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:07 am

I am with you tremblingblustars (takes a while to type your name lol), she (or her designer) usually makes excellent choices.

Oh, and before I forget WELCOME to the ABY. Enjoy your stay and get involved! See ya.

Mary
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by willgirl on the 01/04/2008 at 01:33:30 (01/04/2008 02:33:30 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:08 am

I agree. I think my fav was that yellow dress she wore. So awesome.

*Willi runs off to bump Emily picture thread*
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 06/04/2008 at 17:40:12 (06/04/2008 06:40:12 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:08 am

stunning..
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Posted by vanessaaaaa on the 08/04/2008 at 01:08:49 (08/04/2008 02:08:49 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 am

I thought ED looks better in dark coloured dresses. But she's still gorgeous in anyway.. Love the pair of shoes.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards Empty Re: New Pix of Emily attending the Genesis Awards

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down