Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25

3 posters

Go down

Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25 Empty Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Emily will be presenting at the EMA Awards on Sunday, October 25th.

"Bones" actress Emily Deschanel will be onstage presenting at the show. She starred in a PETA campaign called "Meat's Not Green" to show how eating meat harms the environment. In case you were wondering, she too is an active vegan.

It is not televised ~ hopefully we will get to see some pictures though!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25 Empty Re: Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25

Post by Meegs82 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 am

Pictures would be a plus!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25 Empty Re: Emily to Present at the EMA Awards 10/25

Post by CanadianBones Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 am

What does EMA stand for? I'm guessing it's some sort of green/veg/environmental thing? Thanks for the info Bug, you always are able to hook us up with the latest Very Happy

Kinda of OT, but where do actors find time to do all this awards show and other appearances when they work like 14-16hr days. Its crazy. I'm wiped after an 8 hour day.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 am

CanadianBones wrote:What does EMA stand for? I'm guessing it's some sort of green/veg/environmental thing? Thanks for the info Bug, you always are able to hook us up with the latest Very Happy

Kinda of OT, but where do actors find time to do all this awards show and other appearances when they work like 14-16hr days. Its crazy. I'm wiped after an 8 hour day.

EMA stands for "Environmental Media Association." [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

As for how actors find the time, I think it's gotta be really difficult. Emily actually mentioned it to Marisa Coughlan on set. They were talking about "Young Storytellers" (which I think is on a cable station) and Emily was saying how she doesn't understand why L.A. schedules things like that on Thursday nights because "they" know that all the actors are working. She was trying to figure out how to fit it into her already insane schedule. I can't even imagine how insane it must be!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 am

Meegs82 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:What does EMA stand for? I'm guessing it's some sort of green/veg/environmental thing? Thanks for the info Bug, you always are able to hook us up with the latest Very Happy

EMA stands for "Environmental Media Association." [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

As for how actors find the time, I think it's gotta be really difficult. Emily actually mentioned it to Marisa Coughlan on set. They were talking about "Young Storytellers" (which I think is on a cable station) and Emily was saying how she doesn't understand why L.A. schedules things like that on Thursday nights because "they" know that all the actors are working. She was trying to figure out how to fit it into her already insane schedule. I can't even imagine how insane it must be!

Thanks Meegs! I checked out the site and it looked like they had video up from last year's award ceremony, perhaps this year's will eventually be up too so we can see Emily.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 am

Cool, let's hope they put it up soon! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum