Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar

3 posters

Go down

Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar Empty Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

This is a great article (Part 1 of 2) by Jamie Frevele from The Huffington Post on Eric Millegan and his struggles with Bi-polar Disorder.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"A lot of times I feel I probably would have ended up in a mental hospital if it weren't for the structure that "Bones" gave me. But [showrunner] Hart Hanson came to me at the end of the first season and said "You're valuable to the show, so if you need to [leave] and get better, you'll still have your job when you come back."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar Empty Re: Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar

Post by Meegs82 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 am

Wow, that article is just amazing to read. I feel for Eric and it is truly tremendous how he has made it through all of his struggles. I wish him all the best.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar Empty Re: Eric on Living & Acting w/ Bi-polar

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:19 am

I saw his YouTube videos describing his journey with BP and it's really an inspirational story. He was very upfront about the amazing support he got from all his cast mates from Bones, in particular Emily and Hart I believe he mentioned.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down