Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all writers - We have a Halloween Challenge!

+5
Kasper
G
MoonlightGardenias
willgirl
DBCrazy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calling all writers - We have a Halloween Challenge! - Page 2 Empty Thank You!!

Post by DBCrazy Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 am

Well, Halloween is over now. The pumpkins around the block are still sitting out on the porch but they're not getting lit up in the evening now. I still see a few skeletons and ghosts hanging around, but hopefully they'll be gone by Thanksgiving.

I just wanted to say Thank You to Dawn, Gum, and G for taking the challenge and giving us some nice new Halloween memories to go with Bones! I enjoyed them, and as mine are past the trick or treating age, it gave me a little extra fun that I would have otherwise missed.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Calling all writers - We have a Halloween Challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling all writers - We have a Halloween Challenge!

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:04 am

I also wanted to say thanks to those who did participate. Halloween is over now, but it was definitely great to read your stories and to give us something to help us get into the spirit.

Also...I know I said I was going to write something, and I really did have something half finished, but then I had a few important papers and projects I really needed to focus on so I kind of didn't get enough time to focus and give it justice. Embarassed . I'll definitely try harder for the next challenge, though. Cool
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2