Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo

+15
jagglebells
A2BOREANAZ
dawnsfire
treble21
the beaver1965
anteater
TinkonBrink
heirofloki
ToZiKa
DBCrazy
HeyHey
ReginaPhalange
SnoopGirl
mereva
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo Empty 5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo

Post by mereva Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Booo, Brennan! Yuck! Bad, very bad!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo Empty Re: 5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh, look at Booth's face - but then if he isn't going to ask Brennan out, he needs to accept that she is free to date whomever she chooses, *gasp* including Booth's Boss.
And Brennan really does need a clue: There IS potential for sex with Booth! Lots and Lots of potential.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo Empty Re: 5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Oh, look at Booth's face - but then if he isn't going to ask Brennan out, he needs to accept that she is free to date whomever she chooses, *gasp* including Booth's Boss.
And Brennan really does need a clue: There IS potential for sex with Booth! Lots and Lots of potential.

...and lots and lots and lots... Razz
*geez, it seems warm in here*

Booth better voice his disapproval this time, and not just stand by the wayside the way he did when Sully was in the picture. We don't want to go down that same road again. No

Similarly, Brennan needs to get a clue that what she and Booth have is more than friendship. After 5 YEARS, we deserve the acknowledgement that its more than friendship.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:53 am

I'm so on the fence about this one until I see the episode.

From Brennan's point of view, Booth told her he only loved her in an attagirl kind of way. So, I guess she has to believe that.

He hasn't really made a move of any kind that's backed up with action. Lots of eye sex and talking it up, but not much else.

There's only so long a girl can wait... I must admit I (and I feel so bad about this now) went on a kind of date with someone else trying to get my (now) husband to see sense about our relationship (not boyfriend-girlfriend then, but may as well have been, except he wouldn't ask me out - we were best friends). It worked. Wasn't my finest moment, but it did work.

So, I guess if Booth says 'yeah, it's fine' to the boss man that he takes Bones on a date, then that's another confirmation for Bones that he's not really interested in her in that way.

Ah, that stage of love where no-one is quite sure where they stand is so very awkward and painful, isn't it?!

I'm not saying Bones is blameless in that situation either, because she could take charge and jump him (swoon). I'm not on anyone's side. I can just see how these situations arise.

Booth has to say something. He has to. Bones needs to say something too. They both need to be brave.

I want to see this courting that DB keeps speaking of. Make me swoon with the romance, guys. Come on!

(Plus, this boss is from the Drew Carey show. I cannot take him seriously as a love interest. There's just no way I can).

Angela as the Voice of Reason. I love it.

I need super-shippy moments in this episode. Definitely. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by HeyLJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:53 am

Oh my god, I wrote an essay. Sorry guys. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:14 am

HeyLJ wrote:Oh my god, I wrote an essay. Sorry guys. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Haha. That's fine, you speak as the voice of experience in this one!

The way you were talking about it it reminded me of when we're kids we say ...
"If I were to ask you to ... what would your answer be?"
lol!

I try not to spend too much time in the Spoilers but this one is interesting.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 am

HeyLJ wrote:Oh my god, I wrote an essay. Sorry guys. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
that's okay
and you more or less voiced my opinions there
I think that Booth and Bones should both say something, it can't keep going on like this
and I don't think we can blame Bones for going out with someone else, after Booth told her that 'atta girl'-crap

Ange as the 'voice of reason' sounds a little strange to me though.....she isn't the one, I'd normally see as the voice of resaon at all.....but maybe that's what'll make it even more special

now I'm really looking forward to that episode

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:39 am

ToZiKa wrote:

Ange as the 'voice of reason' sounds a little strange to me though.....she isn't the one, I'd normally see as the voice of resaon at all.....but maybe that's what'll make it even more special

I suppose not. I guess she's the only one who has called Brennan out on stuff before though - like the hideous 'I must have a baby' episode where they wrote Brennan as a robot for the most part. Has that been the only time? I'm trying to think?

I hope they write her a bit more sympathetically in this episode, because I really disliked her in that one.

5 episodes in to a S5 that has been quite 'talked up' by the stars with regards to the romance / 5 years in though... I think people need to see some actual not-too-subtle progress or they're going to start losing viewers? What do you think?

p.s. I'm glad you didn't mind me droning on. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I get a little carried away sometimes! x

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 am

a little more 'action' would be good, but I don't think they should really get together yet

but you are right, right now it is a bit too subtle.......

although it keeps working on other shows too, so they might not lose viewers.....but you never know

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 am

I don't think they can get together yet, given they have a 2 season pick-up. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I think some people have found the development too subtle so far. We've gone from Booth declaring love, to not very much evidence of that fact. Spoilers for the episodes after this one don't seem to indicate that they have had any 'big' discussions, i.e. the Grandpa episode in particular, so I'm just thinking it might be a little slow for people. Maybe not.

I've resigned myself to it, so that's OK-ish. What I don't like is DB saying in recent interviews that at the end of the season, Booth might find out his feelings aren't real after all. They pull that kind of stunt again...

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 am

they just can't do that!
that would kill the show for sure
even I would reconsider watching again after that.....and I guess you could say, that I'm a hardcore fan.....no missed epis and I even liked s4.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 am

I don't think he will find that his feelings aren't real, I think he might get tired of chasing her around trying to convince her that they are, and decide that maybe it's not meant to be after all. That'd give them a whole season for Brennan to do some chasing.

As for this date, EH! I don't really mind that she's dating, but dudes, could have found a more...well, attractive suitor. Sorry, but put the guy next to DB's Booth and you really gotta wonder if Brennan is not just clueless but Blind.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 am

heirofloki wrote:I don't think he will find that his feelings aren't real, I think he might get tired of chasing her around trying to convince her that they are, and decide that maybe it's not meant to be after all. That'd give them a whole season for Brennan to do some chasing.

As for this date, EH! I don't really mind that she's dating, but dudes, could have found a more...well, attractive suitor. Sorry, but put the guy next to DB's Booth and you really gotta wonder if Brennan is not just clueless but Blind.

yeah he wouldn't look that bad on his own, but compared to DB/Booth......
maybe it's something that DB does as a producer.....no one is allowed to look better than him..... Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 am

Finally a promo I can get excited about! cheers
(Except for Harbingers...But that was the start of the season...so I'm choosing to exclude it! Razz )

So it seems that Brennan will not be able to stop talking about Booth during her date/s with Andrew Hacker...
(Yowzers! That man has a large forehead! Sully had not much forehead but a fringe the size of Texas...this fella NEEDS a fringe the size of Texas to cover his forehead...but he does not have one...Hmmm...Interesting observation!...I digress! Shocked )
After Booth asking her NOT to talk about him to his Boss's (add a few more Boss's) Boss...And her assurance to Booth that she won't...We have that whole Meatloaf boiled egg eyeball conversation...
Here's what I 'm wondering peeps...What has she told Hacker that "Just POPPED out" *Oh so angelic, butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth, innocent expression*????
Why is Booth glowering down at her? That's more than the meatloaf convo surely? confused
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 am

So, has anybody seen "Arrested Development" and the reaction everyone on the show has when they introduce George Michael's girlfriend, Anne? That was the exact reaction I had when I watched the promo and saw who was playing the DD.

Him?
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum - Promo Empty Booth

Post by the beaver1965 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am

I know DB is is a producer, but seriously who is better than him?

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am

the beaver1965 wrote:I know DB is is a producer, but seriously who is better than him?
that's a good point

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 am

I'm not looking forward to this epi. Didn't Brennan go through this last season with dating two guys and then Jared. It's looks like a rehash of last season. I really, really hope there is a good ending.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:32 am

192630 wrote: Didn't Brennan go through this last season with dating two guys and then Jared... I really, really hope there is a good ending.

Yeah...I know.
But on the up side Mark and Gay Jason gave us the "One person for everyone" conversation. And Jared (pain in the arse that he was...hmmm...still is!) gave us eating cake in a bus shelter.
Even when Brennan was out with Jared she was still talking about Booth (unfortunately Jared provided a rather skewed and less than flattering impression of his brother that Brennan chose to believe...But let's not open that particular "Do you think I'm a loser?" can of worms! Rolling Eyes )
Yes, we all know it's a story line that has been used more than once...But this time, this time it is after the Coma/Book...let's see how it all pans out? It could be a storyline retread for a good reason? It will allow for comparisons to be made. How far has Brennan come? Will she stop to ask herself WHY she can't stop talking about her "Work Partner"? What will Andrew Hacker tell her? What will Angela say? Will Brennan listen?...And what great scene do we get as pay off for all the torture this time???? Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:57 am

TinkonBrink wrote:...What will Angela say?
Yeeeees... thinking about it... will B/A fight in this episode or in the next one?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:15 am

mereva wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:...What will Angela say?
Yeeeees... thinking about it... will B/A fight in this episode or in the next one?

I don't know for sure but angela looks pretty pissed off when she tells Brennan that Booth wishes that she were going out with him, could just be the way it's edited though...
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am

Hey mereva!

Yeah, I was wondering about the Angela/Brennan bust up myself?
If Angela breaks her celibacy stretch...with Wendall? Whoever? (can we believe anything in the sides these days?) and Brennan says anything to her?...(Say like...oh, I don't know...Why not Hodgins?) Then Angela would well be within her rights to say hello? Miss Rolex I date Booth's co-workers/ brother/ Boss's boss INSTEAD of the REAL BOOTH! Rolling Eyes

(Only other thing I'm wondering? Suspect *Looks around to check no one else is listening* Should I get baking the poisoned cookies to give to the man with the large forehead Andrew Hacker?....Shhhhhhh! You never saw me...I was never here! *wink wink! Wink *
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

This has the potential to be very painful on several levels. It would help if we knew Hacker was coming back anytime this season.

And as much as I ship BB, it's true that so long as Booth sends off those vibes or mixed signals or whatever it is that Brennan reads off him, he has no claim to her time outside work. Granted, he can interrupt--and has!--but all that'll do in the long term is make her mad. I know that ploy (if ploy it is) can and has worked, but we're dealing with 2 people in an extremely complex and lengthy relationship. Things may not work out as expected. And no, that's not a prediction. It's fear.

(but I hope...I hope...)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:01 pm

bounce Tiiiinkoooooon!!!!!! bounce
Coooooookieeeeeees! cheers Tinkon's poisoned cookies are back! cheers YUMMY! I didn't saw the delicious pastry after Miss Blondie FBI Barbie left. Not that I complain about her absence but cookies... Yup! It's about time that The Man With The Large Forehead can savor some. Those coockies DO WONDERS to the third parties in B/B relationship!!!!!!!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:07 pm

mereva wrote:bounce Tiiiinkoooooon!!!!!! bounce
Coooooookieeeeeees! cheers Tinkon's poisoned cookies are back! cheers YUMMY! I didn't saw the delicious pastry after Miss Blondie FBI Barbie left. Not that I complain about her absence but cookies... Yup! It's about time that The Man With The Large Forehead can savor some. Those coockies DO WONDERS to the third parties in B/B relationship!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah those cookies are always great......so we won't have to worry about 'The Man With The Large Forhead' anymore.....

nice nickname btw Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next