Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+33
19ana89
dawnsfire
boreanazlover82
Meegs82
spygrl
MoonlightGardenias
sadhbh
A2BOREANAZ
G
Kasper
Miller259
flyersfan35
sera
loserette
TinkonBrink
THX1138
k_alexandra
marymageli
queen bess
Cassiopeia
Shakari
agnerka81
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
moviegirl
ReginaPhalange
bones206
heirofloki
mereva
treble21
HeyHey
jagglebells
Turi ray of sunshine
37 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum ~

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 am

For all the lucky peeps getting to watch this epi (I am alien with envy AGAIN!! ) tonight on Global and tomorrow (for those viewing it online), please chat about it here until tomorrow night!
Also please refrain from putting up avies or siggys with screen shots from the epi until Friday.

THANKS and ENJOY!!! it’s going to be the last epi for the next few week’s so I am sure and hoping they will keep the momentum Very Happy

Also (*shameless plug*) but PLEASE look for what we hope to be an exciting game to keep us occupied while we wait for new epis coming SOON!!!!!!!!
We would LOVE if you all participate Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: ~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by jagglebells Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 am

I'm kinda glad that you people in Canada get to watch it tonight before me becuase that way, I can get a play by play here and know what to prepare myself for *wink* (hint hint)

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: ~5x05 A Night at the Bones Museum~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by HeyHey Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 am

I like that too Jagglebells, it's far less nerve-wracking that way. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

It's midnight here, so I'm officially going to bed, but I've said that for 3 weeks in a row and every time, my daughter has decided that sleep is for the weak. Will probably be back in 2 hours! xxx

Have fun guys.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:58 am

another week another bones epi ! Woot I'm all primed for recapping LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 am

having issues with the ABY board so hopefully this goes ok
security guard throwing pennies at an electric fence, sees mummy on the fence, is terrified, ends up electrocuted

Booths boss shows up to give him reports Booth comments that he doesn't usually bring those himself, he says that he heard that brennan was coming
he says bren can call him andrew ( comments to booth that he's still his boss so he still has to call him assistant director hacker)
Booth is clearly uncomfortable
B/B car
Bren " director hacker wants to have sex with me"
Booth not liking that hacker asked her out says she shouldn't go since he's booth's boss and it would make it awkward
Sweets asks if daisy can come back
Brennan says daisy has a 24 hr probation period
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 am

mummy on the fence is an egyptian mummy covered in fresh blood
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 am

seriously though couldn't they have found a better looking guy for Brennan to date? I wasn't on the "hate hacker" band wagon, but really he's not that attractive.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

treble21 wrote:seriously though couldn't they have found a better looking guy for Brennan to date? I wasn't on the "hate hacker" band wagon, but really he's not that attractive.....
treble, you're my hero! Your comments are VERY, VERY informative!

And about The Man With The Big Forehead... Let's hope he'll be out of the picture after this ep!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

jeffersonian

Booth checking into where mummy originated as well as any victims that may have been stabbed around the mummy

Daisy is back ! Sweets has been teaching her breathing excercises to calm down.... very funny

Daisy throws in a disturbing mummification fact, I'll let you guys discover that one on your own LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am

You're the BEST!!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 am

Brennan and Daisy freaking out in a creepy way over the remains was good.

I very much approve of the scene between Booth and his boss re:Brennan. He didn't stutter or stumble or strut like he did with Sully, or with any of the others. He was calm and collected and muted -loved it.

But seriously. Him?! Oh, Bones.

LOL. Brennan is being extra creepy with the mummy movie thing. lol. They all think she's lost her mind. Razz

Daisy really is awesome. Total Queen of the lab.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 am

Brennan is all kinds of GIDDY!!! Hilarious her and Daisy are squeeing !

Booth/FBI/AD hacker
Booth checking into mummy still, hacker wants to know why booth is calling around asking about a mummy, they discuss they case
he asks if temperence told booth that he asked her out, Booth says yes. He says he wants to make sure he's not interupting anything between B/B Booth says No they are strictly professional.

Sweets/Ang watching an old mummy movie, sweets is checking up on daisy
Brennan says the mummy ( movie, 1932) is the movie that made her want to be an anthropologist.

Daisy/Brennan excited that the mummy is 18th century, Brennan identifies that mummy, Brennan acts out mummy movie... funny
mummy's name is anok. anok is part of the jeffersonian exhibit opening on friday. Daisy yells at sweets for checking up on her
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 am

B/B talking to musuem employee about the mummy, joking about reanimation looking for the curator Dr. Kaswell, Blood coming out of mummy's sarcophagus, yeah Dr. Kaswell, not among the living anymore.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am

Dr. Kaswell has a hole where her eye should be
apparently "nice" according to Hodgins, according to Brennan "pleasant" but " an unexceptional anthropologist" and clearly careless.

there was something hidden in anoks chest and it was gouged out, Cam thinks it might be the same weapon that killed Dr.Kaswell
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 am

Eh, on a shallow note, whoever put ED in that blue dress? Needs to be fired. Yesterday.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 am

That bad? Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 am

Where is the good part between her and Angela?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:29 am

B/B in booth's office interview Mr.Turnbull who was working on the exhibit with Dr. Kaswell... Sidenote: Bones is wearing a very pretty dress. There was another Dr. who was angry that Kaswell got funding for her exhibit and he didn't

Cam/Ang Cam autopsying Dr.Kaswell, Ang tells Mummy superstitions
Hodgins comes and tells Cam/Ang a fun story about peeing on Iron, basically it means the weapon used was from ancient rome

B/B car scene he did a little recon on hacker for Bren and says he's 42 never been married, He says if they go out they will end up talking about him, because he's what they have in common. She says that she's sure they won't think about him for a second ( he's kinda hurt)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am

...they won't think about him for a second ( he's kinda hurt)
Boo-o-o! Poor Booth! *petting him*
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:32 am

My heart hurts for Booth. He's really struggling with this Sad

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:32 am

B/B visit the Dr. that was fighting with Kaswell, and find a weapon missing from his ancient rome collection.

Hodgins/Ang/Daisy try an figure out what was in anoks chest cavity

Ms. Jabbari from the Egytian blah blah blah wants her mummy back.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:32 am

mereva wrote:That bad? Very Happy

Me no likey. Sorry. Mad

Still on the shallow: An Egyptian Museum Lady just showed up to claim the mummy. She is Hot. And her necklace is pretty.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am

heirofloki wrote:Eh, on a shallow note, whoever put ED in that blue dress? Needs to be fired. Yesterday.

Funny I thought it was pretty.... well the colour anyway... the shape not as good
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

treble21 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:Eh, on a shallow note, whoever put ED in that blue dress? Needs to be fired. Yesterday.

Funny I thought it was pretty.... well the colour anyway... the shape not as good

Oh, the colour is beautiful. And it looks lovely on her. But ugh, that shape! Criminal I tell you.

Pink one's much better.

Also, awkward date. And seriously? HIM?! (I'm sorry but he's creepy-looking to me)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 am

Hee! Angela, saying what's obvious to everyone and their mother: Sex + Booth = YES!

Someone should put it in simple terms for Brennan. Maybe then she'll take the hint.

I just want to say, because I don't wanna keep harping on Brennan's wardrobe (pink one from behind is not that awesome either, wrong fit y'all!), I'll point out that they made the see-through shirt totally work-appropriate. Cam looked hot and businesslike -as usual.

Last edited by heirofloki on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum