Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann

+3
jagglebells
THX1138
annd28
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann

Post by Bonesbabe Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 pm

"before Angela sends the calvary out to hunt us down."
fave line. i was just like lol. i could imagine Angela doing that.

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:31 am

A/N: I am absolutely no good at smut, I've been told its more like sweet, cleaner smutterfluff. So just a warning, this is like my third time attempting it.

Chapter:5
Rating: T-M
Genre: lol my so called smut lol
Disclaimer: I don't own Bones or the characters I just play with them.

**I'm a good Catholic Boy**

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep for but she knew it had been at least an hour or so. Booth was rubbing slow circles on her bare back repeating 'I'm a good catholic boy,' over and over low in his chest. Brennan held her breath for a second. Should she let him know she was awake?

She shifted her weight slightly to the side and felt something hard beneath her abdomen. "Booth?" Her voice was still a little groggy.

He clamped his eyes shut, he was trying to be a good catholic boy. It wasn't working, the more she moved in her sleep the harder he became. She turned her head to the opposite side her lips brushing his chest. At one point he could have sworn she purred. Whatever she had been dreaming must have been a very entertaining dream.

"Booth," she said again.

"Yeah Bones?" she shifted again.

"Whats that?" she shifted again as she asked this.

A very big mess, he wanted to say. "Just, you move alot in your sleep and I'm trying very hard not to . . . " his breath caught as she shifted again.

"Bones!" he blew out in a slow hiss. He clenched his teeth together. "If you keep doing that I won't be able to stop what's about to happen."

Brennan smiled keeping her head turned. She put her hands out using her arms to lift her upper body. Dragging her lower half against his shaft. "I don't think I can stop moving Booth," she said straddeling him now. Brennan turned her head, her eyes connecting with his.

He couldn't help but look at her, their eyes held as she continued to grind against his cloth covered penis. "You are very mean," Booth said.
He inhaled sharply as she slowed her actions. "very mean."

She grinned at him wickedly. "This is for yelling at me earlier," she groaned. It was torcher for herself as well as him.
Booth held his breath and held his eyes closed as he tried to calm himself.

"Bones," he began, but he was cut off when she leaned down capturing his lips with her own. She slid her lips across his, then opened hers to grab his lip between her teeth. Booth held her head in place with both hands as he dove his tounge between her parted lips.

It was the sensation that was driving him to the edge. Her tounge tangling with his. Each brush across hers made his penis twitch, he lifted his hips thrusting upward against her. Booth pulled his lips away from hers drawing a low groan from her.

"Bones, if you keep this up I can't promise you that I won't do something about what your causing between my legs." Brennan leaned further down bringing her lips close to his ear.

"Well don't hold back," more grinding. "on my account." Booth growled bringing his knees up he pushed her back allowing her to prop herself agaist his legs.

He sat up losing his hands in her hair once more as he pulled her into another soul destroying kiss. Kissing her was more than he thought he could handle. Booth reached around her with one hand unclasping her bra.

Brennan gasped as the catch released and she felt the cups loosen.
She already knew this was gonna be good.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 am

continued....

Chapter:5
Rating:T-M
Genre: my own little clean version of smut lol,
Disclaimer: I do not own Bones, I merely play with them

**I'm a good catholic boy pt:2**
After her bra was undone Booth ran his finger tips down her spine loving the way she arched her back. Someone was ticklish, he smiled slightly. Once his fingers reached the lace of her underwear he slowly let his hand roam beneath the delicate fabric.

Brennan inhaled deeply, amazed at the way his hands felt on her body. More amazed at how wet she was and hot she was. Hot in a way that had absolutely nothing to do with the fire. She leaned back a little to remove her bra. Booth broke the kiss and stared down at her breast.

Slowly he took one in each hand. Rubbing his callosed finger tips over the nipples. He grinned as they peaked. "You are," he leaned down and took one into his mouth. Sucking softly, her hands immediately went into his dark hair. He pulled away and blew cool air over the nipple. Brennan tightened in his arms. "beatiful woman." he finished as he took the other nipple into his mouth. Catching it between his teeth he bit down softly.

Brennan let her head loll back, eyes closed as he took his time working her into a frenzie. "B-Booth!" she said on a shriek.
He brought one hand down he smiled as it disspeared down the front of her underwear.

She groaned as his thumb found its way between her slick folds. He rubbed her clit matching the stroke of his tounge with the stroke of his thumb. Brennan began to pant grabbing at him. Holding his head in place as he sucked.

She lowered her head ontop of his. His name crossing her lips like a soft chant. "Shit!" she ground out. "Shit Booth I'm going to come!"

He stood up quickly taking her with him. "Not without me," it came out on a growl. He bent jerking her underwear down her legs. Then his own boxer briefs followed.

Brennan looked down, her mouth coming open at the sight of his erection. "That's quite. . . .impressive," she said. Booth grabbed at her pulling her to him roughly.
He brought her left leg up to her waist backed her against another tree and guided himself into her.

"Fuck me," she said softly. Her eyes holding his as he pulled out slowly and then with everything he had pounded into her. Brennan's mouth opened on a silent cry.

Booth grinned, pulling out and repeating the action. "Faster," she wimpered. "Harder and. . . and faster."

"Yes ma'am," replied Booth. He was after all . . . . . a good catholic boy.
~~~~~

k, how was that for smutterfluff?? Feed Back Is Bliss.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 am

That was smuttastic, really and truly nice smutt Smile

Heh, he's a good Catholic boy. Love that line.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 am

Chapter: 6
Rating:T-M
Genre: More fluff a smidge of smut
Disclaimer: You all know it, I don't own them and yadda, yadda, yadda

**Dawn**

"Bones, c'mon Bones." Booth was nudging her shoulder with his chin. Placing kisses on her shoulder and then traveling up to her neck. She didn't move. "Bones, get up. We need to get moving." he continued. She still didn't move, Booth began to run his finger tips down her shoulder to her elbow and then down to her hand. "Bones," he kissed her shoulder again.

She groaned loudly. "Booth, can't we just stay here?" she asked grabbing his hand and pulling it across her. She held his hand close to her chest kissing his fingers.

"Although I would love to stay out here wrapped around you during our impromptu camping trip we can't. We need to get back to D.C."

Brennan mumbled something as she pushed herself to her feet. Booth came up behind her grinning. She was a tiger when you woke her up. She grabbed her bra and pulled it on, followed by her underwear.

"Your not mad are ya Bones?" He began to pull his shirt on. He was deinately getting a hard on just by watching her dress. He thought about running and taking a dip in the river but he was just going to have to deal with it. He winced as he pulled on his jeans.

"I don't like to be woken so early. Unless there is coffee waiting." She said pulling on her boots now.

There clothes were dry but they were definately stiff. Booth took her hand as they climbed back up the hill together. Once on the road they started walking. "Hopefully a car will be along soon." said Booth.

Brennan only grumbled something as she yawned. "Look I promise when we do get into town I will get you some coffee. Promise." She said nothing.

He found this cute, even mad she was still one beautiful woman.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

This isn't finished I was interrupted it's annoying to have someone read over my shoulder while I write so I will finish later on tonight

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

Well, you put a huge smile on my face! Laughing Funny and sexy gets my vote! cheers

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Chapter: 6 pt:2
Rating:K-T
Genre: Fluff of course
Disclaimer: I've said it before I don't own Bones I just play with them.

They had been walking for almost an hour when Booth saw the small gas station that sat off to the side of the road. They both looked at each other and began to smile. Grinning ear to ear as they approached their salvation.

"Remember that coffee you promised me," said Brennan as they walked through the door.

A woman who looked to be in her mid thirties smiled at them as they came in. Booth smiled back and headed straight for the coffee maker.
"Just put that on an hour ago." she said.

"Thanks," Brennan replied. Booth took two thermoses off the shelf tore the plastic away and started filling the containers full. Brennan turned and scanned the shelf for the biggest candy bar they had. She grabbed something she knew Booth would like and then went around the other side for something she could snack on.

She came back with the largest bag of pretzels Booth had ever seen. His eyes widened as he looked at her. "You going to eat all that?"
Brennan nodded her head. "Sure am, you ready?"

They put there purchases on the counter and the woman began to add everything up. Her eyes scanned them as she did this.
She looked at Booth and noticed the scratches on his neck and his cheeks. The smudged dirt on his forehead. She looked at Brennan too, noticing the scratches on her face dirt caked hair and a small cut on right above her eye.

Doloris reached around the side of the register and pulled out a few wet naps. She handed them to Brennan who only looked at her with a confused grin. "For the mud dear." Doloris said. She began putting the items into a bag. "If you don't mind me being noisy," and she was very noisy. "what happened to you two?"

Booth looked at Brennan and she looked at him. "Well, we fell down a hill." Booth replied.

"All because he thought he saw a mountain biker lose his balance and fall down the side." Brennan added rolling her eyes at Booth.

He inhaled deeply and replied. "Well who locked the keys in the truck?"

He was never gonna let that one go. She fixed him with a hard stare. "Well. . . .its not my fault you wanna play hero all the time!" Brennan fired back. "Besides, if you wouldn't have stopped we wouldn't have gotten out and we wouldn't have fallen into the river. Would we?"

Booth looked to Doloris who was grinning now. "How long you two been married?"

Brennan's brow furrowed as she looked at the woman. "We aren't married, if I were married to him I would have probably lost my mind years ago."

Booth smiled elbowing her in the side, his charm smile was so deadly. No one could resist it. "I make you crazy? I have had that effect on women, you this smile and all."

Doloris laughed accepting the money Booth pulled out his wallet. "Um, do you have a restroom where I can clean up?" asked Brennan.

Doloris reached behind her counter pulling out a key attached to a chain. "Yeah outside to your right." Brennan took the key and threw Booth a scathing look as she headed outside.

Sometimes that man! He could be so. . . .she blew out a breath as she opened the door. She was expecting the restroom to be in poor condition but surprisingly it was not. It looked as clean as the one at the Jeffersonian. It was alot cleaner than her cleaning service was keeping hers.

She took her time with the wet naps trying to get some of the dirt off. She even found a small comb in her bag to run through her hair. After doing this she pulled out a hair tie and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She couldn't wait to get home. Climb into a nice hot bath and relax.

Get a good book. . . .

Knock
Knock

"Bones, you in there?" She rolled her eyes.

"No Booth, its Ghandi of course I'm in here," She turned the knob releasing the lock. He stepped in pulling the door closed.

"I made a call and we should be on our way in about 30 minutes to an hour." Brennan finished with her cleaning and tossed the wet nap into the trash.

"So now what?" she asked turning to him.

His lips were on her's before she knew it. He had her backed up against the sink. Brennan put a hand down on the cold sink to keep her balance. Booth released her lips and then began tracing a path from her ear down her neck to her collar bone.

"Booth, we. . . .can't. . .not in . . . .oh my God does that feel good." He smiled pulling her shirt up. He pulled down the cup of her left breast, and began to suck on the nipple. Booth wrapped his arms around her holding her to his mouth. He released her slightly and dropped one hand down to her pants.

He undid the button and pushed the zipper down. "Booth!" it came out on a groan when he bit her nipple. He pushed her jeans down and began to trail kisses down her stomach. "Put your hands on my shoulders," he said.

She did as he asked as he lifted one leg removing jeans and then the other. He pulled her underwear to the side and pushed his tounge between her lips. She was so hot, so wet, so ready. He used his index finger to rub her hard nub. He smiled as she pounded his shoulder.

"You taste so good," he said running his tounge over her. Booth pushed one finger in as he thumb worked her over.
Brennan leaned back pushing her legs further apart as her very center pulsed.

Booth almost lost his own control as her walls tightened around his fingers. He stood locking his lips on hers as he undid his own jeans. Pushing them down he grabbed his cock guiding it into her.
His eyes slammed closed as he entered her, he slammed into her keeping his mouth on hers to muffle her cries.

They came together, clutching each other holding on for dear life. Brennan held to him tightly.

"Booth," she said.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Damn, just. . . .damn."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Let me get this straight, first he boinks her in the woods, then they get hot and steamy in a filling station bathroom? Oh Booth, you romantic you! Laughing Good Catholic boy my ass. Love this story Ann, hot, sexy and funny.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, that's one way to spend the time... Very Happy

Brennan's brow furrowed as she looked at the woman. "We aren't married, if I were married to him I would have probably lost my mind years ago."

Booth smiled elbowing her in the side, his charm smile was so deadly. No one could resist it. "I make you crazy? I have had that effect on women, you this smile and all."
Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:56 pm

THX1138 wrote:Let me get this straight, first he boinks her in the woods, then they get hot and steamy in a filling station bathroom? Oh Booth, you romantic you! Laughing Good Catholic boy my ass. Love this story Ann, hot, sexy and funny.

king RM

Laughing yes king rob that he did I'm glad u enjoyed it. I wanna take booth camping with me lol.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Well, that's one way to spend the time... Very Happy

Laughing

queen

definately a lovely way to kill some time a quickie in a bathroom lol just wait till they get home

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am

annd28 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Well, that's one way to spend the time... Very Happy

Laughing

queen

definately a lovely way to kill some time a quickie in a bathroom lol just wait till they get home
Don't think we won't hold you to that! lol!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

I'm working on it tonight to post tonight, I got my laptop back today (my big sis paid for the repair) it's been sick forever so now I can write anytime I want instead of waiting for the one upstairs to come free so expect something tonight. BTW ne one know anything about the iphone and itunes cause I'm about to chuck my phone through a phone or shoot it one, which ever comes first.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 pm

lol. dont shoot it. heaps of my friends have them and my mums bf has one. i might be able to help....lemme know what u need to know.... Smile

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Chapter: 7
Rating: t-M
Genre: of course its fluff maybe some smut but who knows
Disclaimer: I don't own Bones I just play with the characters.

**Home**

Booth pulled his SUV into Brennan's parking lot, he pushed the car into park and shut off the engine. They had gotten on the road before eleven and she was out before noon. Snoring softly slumped against the passenger side door.

She had taken her hair out of its pony tail so now the dark curls laid across her shoulder. He drove home thinking about the many times they had come together.

Last night and today held alot of first for him. He had never done it in a gas station bathroom, or the woods for that matter. Who knew Temperance Brennan was so wild when aroused. Reaching across the middle console Booth ran a finger down her arm.

"Wake up sleepy head, we're here." Brennan strectched in her seat turning towards Booth.

"Oh, wow I didn't know I had fallen asleep. We got here so fast." She opened her door and slid out the car. Her feet hit the pavement and she strectched again bending backward.
Booth watched her from his seat, watched her hair cascade down her back. Watched the rise of her butt as she lifted herself up on tip toe.

Curling her fingers backward. She turned to him, eyes still heavy with sleep. "Are you coming up?"

In more ways than one, he wanted to say but instead his gave her his charm smile and responded. "Are you asking me up?"

Brennan turned bending down into the car grabbing her bag. "If you want the choice is yours Booth. I'm anxious to get into the shower." She said it so calmly and naturally like they did this everyday. She shut the door and walked to the front of the car. Waiting on him.

Booth got out shut his door and pressed the lock button on his key remote. "You gonna wash my back since I'm letting you stay?" He nearly stumbled as he walked. He definiately wasn't expecting this quesiton.

He drapped an arm around her shoulders when he got to her. "Sure why not," replied Booth.

The elevator ride up seemed to take forever. She was so tired and sore, all she wanted to do was climb into bed and sleep until the next ice age occured.

She leaned against Booth letting him hold her hand found its way beneath Booths shirt front where she caressed his abdominal muscles. His jaw clentched, how could he be ready to do this again? He still hadn't fully recovered from the bathroom episode.

"You are asking for trouble lady," he said on a groan.

Brennan leaned away and smiled, their eyes meeting for an instant before she leaned against him again. "Funny," she began. "I thought I was trouble."

The elevator dinged and she walked out ahead of him. Already searching through her bag for her keys. When she found them she found the key to her door and pushed in into the lock.

"Shower, food, and bed."

Booth followed her in she tossed her bag into a chair and headed directly to her bedroom. Booth stood at the door unsure on this new ground.

Brennan didn't miss the fact that he hadn't come in behind her. She was already down to her underwear when she called for him. "Booth, are you coming?"

He was sure he was going to be pretty soon. He headed into her bedroom and found her completely naked standing in front of her bathroom mirror. Their eyes connected in the mirror, her heavy eyes looked him over once then twice.

"You are definiately over dressed for this party agent Booth." she said laughing.
She turned to start the shower while he got undressed. Brennan stepped in under the warm spray. Wet naps had nothing on a nice hot shower. Booth stepped in behind her, he grabbed her body wash and squeezed some into the palm of his hand.

He rubbed his hands together creating a lather as he put his hands on her shoulders running his hands across her shoulders and then down her arms. What was more erotic than rubbing soap on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
~~~~~~~~~
**I'm not finished with this chapter just extremely sleepy.

Last edited by annd28 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : very sleepy)

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 am

I hope you're well rested because now you've definitely got my attention!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Chapter: 7 pt:2
Rating: T-M
Genre: Of course its fluff I'm no good with angst.
Disclaimer: I do not own Bones I just play with the characters

Even as she walked off the elevator she was wonderin should she turn around? His truck was outside and she was sure they were most definately in her apartment but if they were doing something that they most definately should be doing she didn't want to interrupt. Still she was worried about her.

Angela dug in her bag for the key to Brennan's apartment. She felt around for the cloth patch that she had the ket attached to.
She pulled it out and inserted the key into the lock. Normally she would have called out to see if she were home but if she was sleeping and Angela woke her then she was definately going to be in trouble.

The bedroom door is open, well that's not unusual but there were noises coming from her bathroom.
Angela walked slowly taking off her shoes so her heels would not make any sounds against the hard wood flooring.

"Hmmm," floated out of the bathroom, steam rolled out. Angela's eyes followed it as it disappeared at the ceiling. Oh my I should leave. She thought to herself. She knew she should but it was like passing a car wreck you just had to see.

She tip toed slowly and stood by the bed. This was so wrong, so very wrong.

"Oh. . .right there. . .right shit!" followed the hmmm. That was definately Brennan. Oh she should really leave. Really. . .. but who was she with. Maybe Booth left maybe he went down the street in her car. . . .maybe. . .hell who was she kidding it had to be Booth. Her dreams couldn't come true that easily.

She placed a hand over her necklace keeping it from knocking against her other necklace. "Oh baby yeah. . . . hmmm Bones."

Her hand felw to her lips. Clamping the squeal that threated to escape down. Her heart sped up as she started backing from the room.
She practically ran from the bedroom, she pulled on her shoes quickly and headed out of the apartment.

Brennan wrapped her arms around Booths neck holding onto him riding out the storm. Warm water showered down on her as their lips locked. Booth thrust into her harder and harder. Holding her up, her legs wrapped around his back.

He broke their kiss grabbing her breast pinching her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Fuck Booth!" she screamed. "Oh my dear sweet. . . yes Booth!" she cried out. Brennan squeezed her eyes shut, how was it possible for it to be this good? This perfect, her mind swirled her heart was beating wildly in her chest.

"You wanna come for me baby?" He said looking into her eyes. Brennan lowered her left leg to the tub. Booth reached down between them and rubbed her clit. He could feel his dick clench inside her. "Come for me Bones."

Brennan flung out an arm slapping her hand on the shower wall. "Just . . .right. . . there. . .Booth!" and the flood gates opened. Booth let himself go right at that moment. Their eyes locking as he came. Brennan continued to stroke him milking him.

"I swear Bones, if we keep . . . .going like this I might die." said Booth laughing.

She pushed his hair off his forehead and kissed his lips. "Yeah, but what a way to go."

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Stalker Ange! (Or should that be stalker!Angela?) So everyone's happy now. I know I am! Wink

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Stalker Ange! (Or should that be stalker!Angela?) So everyone's happy now. I know I am! Wink

queen
Not happy so much as...satisfied Twisted Evil

But seriously, a nice, steamy finish there Ann, very much appreciated, and stalker Angie? A definite plus - I can totally see her not wanting to interrupt and yet being drawn to the scene because it's Angela and they're Booth&Brennan - she just has to know! Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

cheers thanks you guys so much for reading and enjoying it, it was'nt too much smut was it? lol, I've always been bad at smut Twisted Evil but hey if it worked i'm happy lol

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm

My dear Ann, I'm not sure most of the readers (especially over on FF.net) would agree there's such a thing as too much smut! And this definitely wasn't anywhere near that point, anyway. You just have to know your audience. Twisted Evil

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:33 pm

I think I'm gonna work on another fic tonight to post tomorrow. for some reason I don't sleep anymore lol I just wanna write. Is that weird? Well I'm off to do my nails night all! Smile

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Weird that you'd rather sleep than write? Not at all - I have the same issue myself from time to time. Smile

And our Queen is correct, if one were to take FF.net into account I dare say there is never such a thing as too much smut - a concept I whole heartedly endorse. Very Happy

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 pm

I think most writers have that issue from time to time; admittedly, it's a little annoying when you're thinking about bed and suddenly realize it's 5am and you're on a roll.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next