Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann

+3
jagglebells
THX1138
annd28
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann Empty ~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

Chapter 1
Rating: K-T
Genre: Fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters of the show. I just play with them.

*Locked Out*

"I want you to know," she began as she climbed out of the cold chilly water. "that this is all your fault." Temperance Brennan removed her cell phone from her bag once on the river bank and checked to see if it was working.

Booth was coming out right behind her. Water filled his boots making them heavy. Very heavy. Every stitch of his clothing clung to him. "Its not my fault Bones, I told you to watch out. . . .don't you know what that means?" She turned to him panting.

"My cell phone is out!" She sat on the bank kicking her shoes off and wringing water out of her hair. Even though she was highly pissed off at him right now that didn't stop her from admiring the way his clothes clung to him. Showing off a very well defined body. "And yes I know very well what that means but since when have I ever did what you told me to do?"

"And let the bickering begin," he said under his voice. Booth climbed up, slipping in process causing her to reach out for him. He grasped her hand and letting her pull him. "If you would have just stayed in the car and not have insisted on following down then you wouldn't have tripped I wouldn't have tried to catch you and we wouldn't have went tumbling down hill into that river." He gave her the look he usually gave Parker when he definately meant business.

This wasn't going to work on Bones, he could already tell from the way her eyes twithed with anger. Her mouth worked its way into a thin line as she drew in a breath. This causing her shirt front to rise up making her chest seem bigger than normal.

The purple cotton top that she wore today dipped kind of low, showing just a hint of clevage but when wet, he could see that it clung in all the right places. Giving him more of an eye full. He swallowed trying to force his mind to get back on a safer track.

"We gotta get up that hill," he indicated with his hand. "and out of these wet clothes or we're both going to freeze to death."

Booth stood holding out a hand to her, Brennan turned her nose up and stood on her own. She bent over grabbing up her bag, then looked at her damaged phone again. "Booth, I don't think you saw anything or anybody tumble down that hill. I think your losing it."

He scoffed and followed her up as she walked. "I'm telling you I saw a guy on a bike head down there, and I'm telling you it looked like he lost his balance and was starting to fall."

There had been a mountain biker, she just wasn't going to admit to it. The guy had crossed the road so fast she wasn't sure she saw anything. Then as they both began tumbling down hill wrapped in each other neither was thinking about the damn biker.

She had caught her foot on a root that was sticking out of the ground, tripped and Booth tried to stop her fall but she ended up pulling him down ontop of her. As they rolled and slid she remembered how he covered her head with his arm. Buring her head into his chest. Fortunately she grabbed her field bag from the car just incase they did happen upon the biker and he was hurt. She had a medical kit handy. The bag some how found its way under her back.

She knew she was going to have some damage to her face and back. Since she was wearing a jacket her arms were pretty safe. Still they slid and every so often she would feel a sharp stick or a branch hit her back. Neither of them was expecting to come flying off the embankment and land in the water.

Booth stayed behind her just in case she lost her footing, he too had pulled out his phone and found that it was out. "Damn it!" he said shaking the phone vigerously.

"Whats wrong?" Brennan asked without turning around.

"Phone's dead."

She chuckled sarcastically. "We just pulled ourselves out of the coldest water I think I have ever been in. What did you expect?" She said pulling herself along. Her soaking wet jeans were making her feel like she was pulling weights behind her. She was already shivering and her cheeks and nose felt numb.

"Listen Bones, I"m just about sick to death of your attitude, maybe I should have just let you fall."

She didn't say anything as they neared the top of the hill. She stood beside the truck eyes focused anywhere but on him. Men are stupid! Was the first thought that came to mind, but as she crossed him to go to the drivers side she noticed he had removed his shirt. A second thought came to mind. Sex in jeans.

Booth balled his shirt in his hands and did his best to unclench his jaw. He reached into his pocket for the keys but came up empty. Oh no! He thought as he searched his other pocket.

He didn't want to look but already knew where they were. Leaning in he peered into the truck, keys on the seat. "Tell me you didn't lock the door." He looked over the hood at her.

Brennan closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Hell! Definately not trying to make this her fault she glanced over at him. "Fine, 'I didn't lock the truck.' "

Booth slammed an open palm on the top of the truck "Bones!" he shouted.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 163
Say What You Want : So much to say so little time to say it.
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann Empty Re: ~Unfortunate Events~ By:Ann

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 am

Chapter: 2
Rating: K-T
Genre: Fluff (me loves me fluff)
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters Fox does. I just merely play with them.

*Walking*

She was cold definately cold, it was starting to get dark and the temperature was beginning to drop. She couldn't help her teeth chattering as she wrapped her arms around herself. They were miles away from the nearest town, heading back into D.C. after wrapping up a case they had to travel for.

At least her shirt was dry and her jacket was getting there but she still couldn't put it back on because it was still wet and her hair was beginning to dry. Brennan chanced a glance over at Booth, he had put his shirt back on. His hands were stowed in his pockets. He still looked as pissed as ever though.

"I don't know whats worse," he said finally. "being cold, or being hungry." Brennan flipped open her bag dug around until her fingers brushed the plastic she was looking for.

"H-here," she held out the candy bar to him.

"Is this your only one?"

"N-no," she lied. "I've learned being out in the field for hours you start to get hungry. These take the edge off a little." Booth unwrapped the candy and she took the paper from him stuffing it back into her bag.

He didn't miss how miserable she looked. "I'm use t-to being blazing h-hot, since m-m-most of the t-time when I'm on digs I'm in the h-heat." She refolded her arms trying to trap some heat. "This is t-torture."

No whats torture was rolling down that hill with her clutching to him and his body letting him down. Eventhough they were sliding and tumbling into God knows what his body was still reacting to the closness of them.

Brennan shivered and began to rub her arms. Trying to get some heat. "Come here," Booth said pulling her to his body. He took his jacket and wrapped around her. "maybe a car will come along soon."

"B-Booth we can't h-hitch hike," she said through her chattering teeth. "It's i-illegal."

He began rubbing her arms a little harder. "We can't keep walking forever either." Booth looked into the darkening sky, being wet and cold wasn't going to do them any good.

They walked a little further in silence, Brennan could feel her legs beginning to buckle beneath her. She was starving and she wasn't sure she still had her nose. It felt so numb she wasn't sure it was still there. "Can we stop for a little. My legs are beginning to buckle."

Without a word Booth got in front of her. He stood there slightly bent over.

She tilted her head looking at him. "C'mon get on." he said looking back at her.

"I'm not g-getting on yo-your back." Booth backed into her hooked her legs with his arms and lifted. Brennan didn't have a choice in the matter. She wrapped her arms around his neck laying her head on his back as he started to walk. "I bet we look ridiculous right now."

"I don't care, your keeping my back warm." he couldn't help but grin as the next few words fell from his mouth. "Hey Bones, your not heavy at all."

She smacked his shoulder. "You calling me fat?"

Booth chuckled. "Nothing on you is fat Bones, everything on you is just right." He continued to walk.

Again they carried on in silence or rather Booth carried her while they said nothing. It was completely dark now and the only light was that of the moon. Shining down on them. Booth was grateful it was a clear night. No rain.

"Booth, we need to stop. You can't carry me forever and we haven't heard or seen any cars." He knew she was right, but he didn't want to let her down just yet. Yet he sighed letting her down.

Her feet felt odd as they touched the pavement. "Whats in your bag, anything to make a fire with?"

Brennan flipped open the flap. "Um. . . " she began running her hand around. "I have this." she pulled out a mini flash light handing it to Booth. "I have. . .this." she pulled out a small book. Booth flipped on the flashlight shining it on the cover.

"How to talk to the opposite sex. A self . . ." Brennan jerked the book from him. She was suddenly thankful for the dark. At least he couldn't see the color rise in her cheeks.

"Angela gave that to me, I haven't read it or do I plan to."

She knew he was smiling as he said. "I didn't say a word."

Ignoring him she continued to dig around, her hand closing around a book of matches she forgot she had. "Aha!" she said pulling them out.

"Now we need to find a spot and build a fire." Booth used the flash light to search around. "We're gonna need twigs to."

Without another thought she grabbed everything from him dumping it back into her bag. "We can burn the book."

Booth didn't try to hide his laughter. Temperance Brennan only need to smile at him thats all the communication he would ever need from her in a manner of attraction.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 am

He didn't want to look but already knew where they were. Leaning in he peered into the truck, keys on the seat. "Tell me you didn't lock the door." He looked over the hood at her.

Brennan closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Hell! Definately not trying to make this her fault she glanced over at him. "Fine, 'I didn't lock the truck.' "

LMAO! I love this story Anna, omg that was a killer exchange. Too funny.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 am

This is too funny! I could totally see this happening too! Update soon!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm sort of picturing Princess Bride for the fall, except the 2 of them tangled together. And believe you me, the thought of a cold and soaking wet Booth probably does almost as much for me as the thought of Brennan in such circumstances does to our noble King!

How long before Booth realizes she so generously gave him the only candy bar?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I'm sort of picturing Princess Bride for the fall, except the 2 of them tangled together. And believe you me, the thought of a cold and soaking wet Booth probably does almost as much for me as the thought of Brennan in such circumstances does to our noble King!
Why such an image only stirs the most noble impulses within my heart. My first thought is to rush to her side with blankets and a thermos of hot toddies, can't have m'lady chilled to the bone like that.

How long before Booth realizes she so generously gave him the only candy bar?
Not much longer I'd say - and then he'll feel an ass and become all noble again. Ahh, the Booth dynamic.

king RM

Hot Toddies? Check. Blankets? Check. Big Black SUV with heated seats and government plates? Check. A copy of BLC's unfinished masterpiece "[Only admins are allowed to see this link]"? Check. Right, time to save the princess and conserve some body heat!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 pm

You're such a noble and considerate fellow, aren't you, Rob? And yes, I've read that story, so I know how the conserving body heat thing works. Laughing Such sacrifice!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 pm

dawnsfire wrote:You're such a noble and considerate fellow, aren't you, Rob? And yes, I've read that story, so I know how the conserving body heat thing works. Laughing Such sacrifice!

queen
Hey, you know me, always willing to sacrifice for those special people in my life. Wink

king RM

Hey, it's a sad day when altruistic pursuits don't have a decent pay off for me in the end. Cool
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

A/N: Thanks Rob and Dawn for commenting and still waiting on my midevil throw down, but take your time. I can wait it's just you two crack me up. Thanks to jagglebells for commenting. Its nice to open up and find comments waiting.

Chapter: 3
Rating:k-T
Genre: of course its fluff
Disclaimer: As I down another pudding pack, I don't own Bones I just play with the characters.

*Gathering*

Bones, we need something more than just your book to burn. Lets pick a spot and then we'll look for some wood." She followed him down the side of the hill. Without asking her he took her hand. Brennan was not about to protest. She welcomed the heat. "Hold on tight and watch where you put your foot."

He wasn't about to end up in another river. "Booth, you do realize that we are going to have to come out of these clothes, well the jeans anyway. Mine are still soaked. They can dry by the fire."

Booth was trying not to picture those long legs by the fire light. Doing his best not to think of what kind fo under wear she wore. He was sure with it being her she had on something simple, but he was definately not against finding out. "Maybe if you stand near it for awhile you'll dry out."

He might as well told her, maybe if you just sleep on the other side of the fire I won't be tempted to touch you. Brennan felt a little dissapointed at this for reasons unknown to her. Angela would have some ideas though. She always had ideas.

As the hill started to level out a bit Brennan was able to walk next to him instead of directly behind him. Which in the half moon light she was getting a good view of his rear end, and what a view it was.

"I think I see an opening." said Booth. Brennan yawned heavily, they had been up since about 5 am and the fatigue was starting to get to her. Climbing out of that river and the walk to nowhere had wore her out. Including the fact that she was starving.

They walked to a small clearing next to the water. Brennan opened her bag as she sat down on the ground. She pulled out an empty water bottle and handed it to him. Booth gave her a look. "I'm going to do what with this?"

"Your going to walk over to that river and fill it with water." Something she could have done herself but she needed an excuse to search her bag for food before he saw her. She knew he would kick himself if he realized that she gave him the only candy bar.

When he turned his back she flipped open her bag and began the search looking up every so often to see if he was finished or not. She rummaged through the bag coming up empty every time. There had to be trail mix or something. . . .wait no she gave Russ the trail mix when she visited him at work.

Booth straightened and tried to remember how far they were from the next town. They couldn't be too far off. He was sure in the morning cars would definately have to be on the road. "Okay Bones, lets get going. We need to get some wood and get a fire going."

She stood placing her bag over her shoulder. "I'll go this way," she said pointing to the left. I'll walk 20 steps from where I am and then I'll turn and come back."

"Make sure it's 20 Bones, I don't want to have to come searching through the woods to find you, and be careful."

She gave him a scathing look. "I know how to take care of myself Booth. I will manage fine if something happens." She stomped off to the left, she knew she was being difficult but sometimes it just irritated her when he treated her like an infant. She was a grown woman. It was irresponsible of her but she was irritated and hungry, not to mention cold.

Grabbing up sticks she hadn't remembered to count so when she stopped and turned around she had no idea how far she had walked. Booth on the other hand had returned to the area and as he arranged the rocks he found in a circle he kept looking in the direction she had dissapeared off into. The minutes stretched on and on and still no sign of her.

Booth tossed down the last rock with such force that dirt shot out in soft gusts. "Damnit!" Booth dusted his fingers off on his wet pants and followed the path she took.

Brennan had already turned and began to walk back. She couldn't have gone too far but as she walked she knew for certain that she had passed the 20 step mark. He was going to be so upset with her. 'I told you to pay attention!' she could see him saying. 'You never listen Bones,' he was going to say. 'I'm going to kiss you until you decide to listen to me,' she wished he would say.

Suddenly she came upon him, running into him. Mainly because the trees were obstructing the light she was so wrapped up in her own hormones she hadn't thought to take the flash light out, but then again it would have been hard to hold the wood and the flash light.

She wasn't paying attention as they bumped each other. She stepped back dropping the wood. "Hell Bones, I could have been a mountain man and you wouldn't know it. Where did you go?"

"To get wood, thanks for knocking it out of my hands mountain man," she sneered.

Brennan kneeled down and began to pick up the wood, he was doing it before he knew what came over him. He grabbed her up by her arms, her eyes locked on his in the darkness. If she didn't know any better his deep chocolate brown eyes were swirling with a hint of something more. She definately liked it, she thought as she supressed a smile.

Booth backed her into a tree and held her there. "You infuriate me Bones, you really do."

"Booth you can't just man handle. . . ." she didn't get to finish her statement because his lips were now assaulting hers. Her eyes shot wide as she stood there and then they closed slowly. The christmas kiss had nothing on this one, he dragged his lips across her. His tounge darting out seeking access between her lips.

She opened granting him the access he desired. Booth sucked on her bottom lip pulling it into his mouth. His hands traveling down her arms roughly and back up the same way.

She was lost in this. . . .what was this an act of passion? If this is what his passion was uninhibited then she couldn't wait to see the rest of the show. Brennan could hear the soft whimpering but didn't realize that it was coming from her. Yet then just as quickly and unexpected as it occured he had stopped.

Her eyes popped open. "Get the wood," he said picking it up hisself this time. Brennan followed suit.

Booth could have kicked himself, what was he thinking. That was the problem right there he hadn't been thinking he just let his anger and the need for her get the best of him. He felt driven by something and before he could stop himself he was already on her. Had her backed against a tree kissing her like she was the last breath he would ever take.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

before anyone tells me . . . yes they will boil the water before they drink it. LOL, I had to be reminded, I don't wanna get anyone sick lol

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

I'd want to kill him in his sleep (for stopping), except that would definitely mean no more of those kisses! Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Booth could have kicked himself, what was he thinking. That was the problem right there he hadn't been thinking he just let his anger and the need for her get the best of him.

See, that's the problem. Booth is the heart, not the brain, he's got to stop thinking - it just screws everything up. Laughing

Lovely chapter Ann, and I can see Ranger Booth losing it on her, she can be a wee bit headstrong at times, our Temperance, but it makes her fun to be around.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

oooh! i really like this. good work Smile
what if all the matches got wet and they cant start a fire....*hehe*

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:46 pm

I like it so far

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:28 am

Bonesbabe wrote:oooh! i really like this. good work Smile
Oooh, a very good point! *snickers at thought of Booth actually trying to rub 2 sticks together!*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 am

dawnsfire wrote:
Bonesbabe wrote:oooh! i really like this. good work Smile
Oooh, a very good point! *snickers at thought of Booth actually trying to rub 2 sticks together!*

queen
*sigh* My Queen, Booth was a Ranger and not just a Ranger but also a sniper. Between Ranger school, sniper shool and his SERE training I guarantee he knows how to start a fire without matches. The easiest method would be a fire plow, takes about 15 minutes if you know what you're doing.

king RM

Never bet a SERE graduate that they won't eat a bug - they will, every time.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 am

I never said he would try; just that it would be a funny image... *pouts*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I never said he would try; just that it would be a funny image... *pouts*

queen
Most humbly do we beg thy forgiveness oh Queen. 'Twould seem a jacakanape we have been when gentle correction was all we sought. Would that our poor courtesy be cover for our sins and yet poorer we would be if it were. A pentitent man before thy Majesty, and see thou fit to use us as thy spaniel for we deserve no better, yet wouldst we beg thy indulgence and shouldst thou grant this thy boon forever in thy debt shall we be.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:I never said he would try; just that it would be a funny image... *pouts*

queen
Most humbly do we beg thy forgiveness oh Queen. 'Twould seem a jacakanape we have been when gentle correction was all we sought. Would that our poor courtesy be cover for our sins and yet poorer we would be if it were. A pentitent man before thy Majesty, and see thou fit to use us as thy spaniel for we deserve no better, yet wouldst we beg thy indulgence and shouldst thou grant this thy boon forever in thy debt shall we be.

king RM

Smile Awwwwww now wasn't that just darlin' awwww Smile so sweet of you Smile

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Chapter: 4
Rating: k
Genre: of course fluff I'm really no good at angst
Disclaimer: I don't own'em I just borrow them to play with

**Fire Light**

He walked around as if the kiss didn't happen, her mind was working double time trying to get her own thoughts in order. Booth had hardly said two words to her, she didn't want to admit it but this was a little bit her fault. When they got out the SUV she had locked the doors. Not thinking to check with him about his keys.

He told her to stay on the hill but she didn't, she wanted to follow him down. Knowing she could help, she had a small medical kit in her bag that could have been useful. He also told her to watch out, but she was too busy trying to keep up with him. When her foot caught the root she grabbed him he tried to hold her but she caused him to fall as well.

When they climbed from the water she knew he was going to be mad, when she realized she locked the keys in the car she knew he would be pissed.

"Ok Bones off with those clothes," Booth said approaching her. He was already down to his boxer briefs. With the fire light behind him it made him glow. She suddenly found that her mouth was dry.

Brennan had never been shy about her body, not that she went around flashing everyone she came across but if she had to undress she wasn't shy about doing it in front of Booth.

She removed her jeans first, then her shirt. She shivered against the chill in the night. Immediately she went to stand by the fire. Booth put her clothes on a low hanging branch. He then took their jackets and spread them on ground. He sat down and spread his legs. "Come here,"

Brennan sat down between his thighs. Her back against his bare chest, what a nice perdicament.

**fire light** pt 2

Your looking too far into this Tempe, stop twirling your fingers Tempe. What was she doing? Her mind wouldn't stop, no other man had ever done this to her before now here she was propped up against Booth, happy to let him take care of their situation. She was also trying to ignore her rumbling stomach.

"Are you getting warm?"

Brennan nodded her head. Booth smiled a little how long had he thought about being able to hold her like this. "I'm very warm," He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. If that was even possible.

"In the morning we'll start walking again, and yes if we have to we're going to hitch a ride because we need to get back before Angela sends the calvary out to hunt us down." she nodded again.

Her eyes were fixed on the dancing fire, the flames inching and licking there way up towards the night sky. Her stomach roared to life and this time she knew he heard it.

"Why don't you get one of those candy bars out of your bag, I know its been awhile since you had one."

Brennan closed her eyes as she said. "I can't the one I gave you was the last one,"

This brought out a low groan from Booth that ended on her name. "Bones, why would you do that."

"You were hungry Booth, consider it payment for the piggy back ride you gave me." He kissed the top of her head and rested his chin there.

"If I hear anyone else refer to you as cold I'll deck 'em."

"Thanks Booth."

They sat in silence and then, "Why did you kiss me in the woods?"

At first his brain scrambled what does he say? Was it time for truth? What was he talking about it was always time for truth. "I was very frustrated with you, and what can I say you look good wet."

She knew he was smiling, grinning herself she turned her head to get a better look at him. "You didn't give me a chance to return the favor."

He shivered, he actually felt a shiver! Who knew the Temperance Brennan could sound all. . .. all. .. . . dripping with sex. "My apologies," he said lowering his lips to hers.

A soft brush of his tounge across hers sent her heart into over drive. Brennan lifted a hand holding onto his neck. Slowly running her fingers up and down. Booth groaned low in his throat pulling her even tighter to him. Everything in him seemed to light with desire. Brennan grabbed his bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled slightly. Booth latched on once more and drank from her.

Every where she touched seemed to burn making his skin tingle. He pulled back slightly opened his eyes and found her looking back at him. "Wow Bones," he said.

"I know," she replied. Booth laid down on the two jackets pulling her ontop of him.

"Your an amazing kisser,"

"I know," she replied. "I've been told."

Booth chuckled, "A little cocky are we?"

Brennan yawned, "Just a little."

Within a few minutes she was asleep, Booth knew he wasn't going to get any sleep with her on top of him the way she was he was going to be in battle most of the night keeping a certain soldier from rising to the occasion. He also needed to watch the fire. It was the only heat they had for the night.

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Somehow I dont' see Booth having any problem staying 'up' given his current situation. Laughing Lucky bastard.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Booth chuckled, "A little cocky are we?"
To paraphrase a fic I read--"And yet he's the one with the buckle!" Laughing

Very nice and edging into distinctly hot territory; if it had gone further, they wouldn't have neded the fire.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by annd28 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:51 pm

I just wanted to drop by and thank u guys (dawn and rob) for reading my fics and keeping me in laughter. U guys and ur comments keep me writing so I can finish these usually I stop and never finish but it's so nice to open up my iPhone browser and come to the aby and find ur comments I get very excited so thanks so much for reading u guys rock!!!! Oh and I love ur inkslingers too. Again u guys rock

annd28
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 pm

THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM
Ay, and did I spurn thee as the spaniel thou claimest to be, thou wouldst still follow me, as Helena did Demetrius.
Howsomever, thy pleas for forgiveness have not fallen upon deafened ears, good my lord. I'faith, they hath touched mine heart. And yet, 'tis not pity alone that bids me to grant this boon. Rather, mine conscience doth prick me that I did but permit thee to take on this burden when, in sooth, I took no offense from thy words.
Therefore, rise--thou needest not seek pardon from me; for upon my oath, this day there was no malice perceived, nor offense taken.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM
Ay, and did I spurn thee as the spaniel thou claimest to be, thou wouldst still follow me, as Helena did Demetrius.
Howsomever, thy pleas for forgiveness have not fallen upon deafened ears, good my lord. I'faith, they hath touched mine heart. And yet, 'tis not pity alone that bids me to grant this boon. Rather, mine conscience doth prick me that I did but permit thee to take on this burden when, in sooth, I took no offense from thy words.
Therefore, rise--thou needest not seek pardon from me; for upon my oath, this day there was no malice perceived, nor offense taken.

queen
Thou knowest us only too well our Queen, for thour are our heart's Polaris, and no more couldst we stray from thee than couldst Caesar curb his imperial ambitions, and sooner wouldst we die a beggar than try. And sooth thy gentle words hath calmed our moonish temper and by thy word we wouldst indeed leave off this burden and take station by thy side.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content