Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Interesting Tweet from HH

+5
mereva
jagglebells
19ana89
THX1138
treble21
9 posters

Go down

Very Interesting Tweet from HH Empty Very Interesting Tweet from HH

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 am

Ok so I was creeping on HH's twitter page this afternoon and found an extremely interesting Tweet .

There was a question sent to him regarding whether or not Sweet's book would come up this season and HH's response was "Sweets' book is important to this season. Sweets and Gordon-Gordon discuss the ramifications and then ... you'll see

Now, I sort of brought this up in the "biggest douchebag moment" thread, but here's my theory. I know that alot of people's opinions varied wildly after Mayhem on a Cross but based on the Season premiere we know that Sweets thinks that Brennan is the one that is aware of her less than "partnerly" feelings regarding Booth, and he then titled his book accordingly. My thoughts are that Gordon-Gordon was not talking about Brennan,he was talking about Booth. I think it would make for a great conversation between Sweets and Gordon regarding who is right Laughing
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Tweet from HH Empty Re: Very Interesting Tweet from HH

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 am

That would be a very, very interesting conversation to hear. Gordon Gordon teeing off on Sweets for totally missing the obvious (not that he could be blamed, a lot of us would have missed it if that's the case), and the damage Sweets did to the partners' relationship would be immense. That has bad day for Sweets written all over it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 am

So, who do y'all think they were talking about? Booth or Brennan?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 am

I stand by Brennan. I think it's her.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:22 am

Yep, I'm sticking with Brennan as well. In fact I think she's on the verge of giving up on Booth because she's been in love with him for so long (I put it around mid-Season Three) "Partnerly" feelings for her.

king RM

See, for all the folks out there saying 'Ooh, I hope they don't get together too soon, it'll ruing the sexual tension between them.' it's time to realize something - there's a risk with them not having gotten together at the end of Season Four, and that risk is that Brennan could just decide to move on. I mean, why wouldn't she? He's had four years to figure out his feelings for her and he's the HEART guy right?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 am

I guess we'll see how it plays out. When Booth added the "atta-girl kinda way" I think she looked disappointed Sad

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 am

Yes she was... :'( Poor Brennan...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 am

jagglebells wrote:I guess we'll see how it plays out. When Booth added the "atta-girl kinda way" I think she looked disappointed Sad
Yes, she really was.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 am

honestly I think it's both of them, After Mayhem I thought is was Booth no question ( just purely based on his actions during the series). I never even considered Brennan until I came online and started to see the other viewpoints, and there was definitely a strong case for Brennan as well. The producers answered that in the Season premiere by basically saying that in Sweets opinion it's Brennan ( also backed up by his book title at the end of MoaC)
I'm thinking that Gordon-Gordon's opinion is that's it's Booth, and I think they are both right LOL , This season looks like it's going to have a heart vs. brain theme and if Brennan finds out about those scans there is no way that she will believe that he is actually in love with her, unless he can somehow prove that he was in love with her before the coma. Of course this is all just speculation on my part Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

mereva wrote:
jagglebells wrote:I guess we'll see how it plays out. When Booth added the "atta-girl kinda way" I think she looked disappointed Sad
Yes, she really was.
And listen to how her voice sounds when she says "Attaboy" back at him--sounds a lot like when she's done undercover or had to act. She's hiding something there.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am

Yeah, it's so sad! Sad *sniffles* I sure do hope they hook up soon. It'd be nice if it happened sometime this season, but I read someplace that most likely not... Who knows what HH and Fox are gonna do. They always change their minds...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
mereva wrote:
Yes, she really was.
And listen to how her voice sounds when she says "Attaboy" back at him--sounds a lot like when she's done undercover or had to act. She's hiding something there.

queen
Absolutely my Queen, her voice was thick with barely constrained emotion and her response was so fake even Brain damaged Booth had to know he'd hurt her.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:11 pm

With the way they've set it up and the arguments on both sides, they could really make an argument for either one of them in terms of just who is in love with whom. It makes sense that it's Booth, but you guys are right about Brennan's "attaboy". She seemed as if she was acting-and we all know how she does at that-and trying to maybe cover up the fact that she'd been hurt.

I think for the most part that it really is Brennan, partially because of her reaction in that scene, but also because of...and I really hate to say this because it's the phrase that makes every BB lovin' fangirl/fanboy cringe...The Line. Yeah, you know the one. I mean, think about it. That conversation happened back in season two. Season three was when I think she began to maybe realize her feelings, and that carried through season four with all the "There is somebody out there for you"s and the "Love is worth it." conversations. I don't know what she was thinking, but it's possible maybe she kept hoping for something to happen but eventually reserved herself to thinking that logically, even though what she felt for him was real, he never had to know simply because he didn't have any desire to pursue a relationship with her.

Or something more Brennan-like, my point being that Booth IS interested, and that he'd better let her know before she gives up.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

GG was talking about attraction

The foundation of what Gordon said was based on his observations in S2.He was Booth's therapist not Brennan's, whom he barley met

He isn't privvy to the emotional developments that occurred in S3-most of S4,as we are

It has been Booth that has been waiting patiently for Brennan to stop thinking of relationships as a biological urge, cos he/they are worth more than that

I think it was Booth,I'll be so glad when GG says who, tho I bet people will disagree with him Smile IMO
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 am

I don't like the sound of that... Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down