Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set

+3
ForensicMama
riviera41797
christinaof94
7 posters

Go down

Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set Empty Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set

Post by christinaof94 Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 am

(This is my first post...I posted this at LJ, though.And, BTW, this is NOT me. LOL. I wish...javascript:emoticonp('Razz'))

It happened. The moment I'd been waiting for. God told Extra Management to book me on the season finale of Bones. They listened. I got the text Monday and the job was Wednesday. Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009. That magical day will live forever. I got to Fox at 2pm. I sat around with extra muggles for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually I met some sweet girls that let me tag along with them. Stephanie and Destini. After 6pm dinner they started herding us in.

I was the only extra who cared. I was the only one who had seen the show. I was breathless as I entered Stage 6. We were ushered up on top of a platform that was the "stage." The stage that Motley Crue was going to perform on. We extras were Crue concert go-ers in a dream sequence. I looked around and took the elaborate set in. There was something sterile about it, chrome, sterile, and familiar. Then it dawned on me, I was in the lab! The stage WAS the lab! I was standing in the lab! I looked around at my fellow extras, searching their eyes for recognition, anyone to share my discovery and excitement with. Nothing.
Soon Motley Crue took the stage! They looked perfect! And then.....I saw him. The heavens opened and tv's Angel, David Boreanaz appeared before me. Followed by Bones. Bones and Booth and Motley Crue were hanging! And I got to watch! It was so cool! They look exactly how they look on tv. EXACTLY! Watching Emily Deschanel interact with Mick Mars was so cool! It's like how I would talk to my grandmother's friends. Patient and loud.

They took a group photo and then Booth and Bones were gone and we extras got the fire safety lecture. Yes! There were pyrotechnics! The AD, or whoever he was kept yelling, "is everyone okay with fire at this time?" I was so okay with that fire!
My job was rocking out to Dr. Feelgood. Can you imagine? I got paid to dance to Dr. Feelgood in the Bones lab! I didn't get paid much, but that's not the point. And there were pyrotechnics! The next scene was taking place on a lower level but they needed us because they'd see our reflection in the mirror behind the bar. I'm telling you Jesus put me there that day. Since it was a dream sequence EVERYONE was there! Sweets, Hodgins, Angela, Daisy, all the lab assistants! The goth guy, the british guy, the black guy, the blonde boy, and Zack! Zack was there! I saw him! It was like the end of the It's a Small World ride, because they were all wearing white like it was heaven. It was heaven!
This was me on my Bones high after we were dismissed! It's what I imagine my high school prom would have felt like if I didn't hate my life when I was in high school. Cloud 9."

(Go to the link to see a picture of what she will look like in the finale)

Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Razz Razz
christinaof94
christinaof94

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : Oh, Bones, I love ye.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://christinaof94.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set Empty Re: Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set

Post by riviera41797 Wed May 06, 2009 3:47 am

I loved this!
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set Empty Re: Interesting Spoiler from an Extra on Set

Post by ForensicMama Wed May 06, 2009 4:08 am

lol I didn't realize that it wasn't posted here!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 am

So adorable! I knew the Motley Crue scene was going to be a dream sequence. It looked all dreamike in the promo pics... God I can't wait till next week! I took off that day cause I just have to see it when it airs! So i can scream and squeal and be all girly... Maybe I should tell my sister now that I will be all fangirly like and if she wishes to watch the show in peace, she's more than welcome to watch it downstairs on the big TV...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 am

Christina, that is so very cool!! How in the world did you get a gig like that being a 15-year-old in Texas??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed May 06, 2009 9:13 am

DBCrazy wrote:Christina, that is so very cool!! How in the world did you get a gig like that being a 15-year-old in Texas??

It was posted by someone else...christina just added it on here.
But man that would be sweet!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by christinaof94 Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Christina, that is so very cool!! How in the world did you get a gig like that being a 15-year-old in Texas??

Oh, that's DEFINITELY not me, lol! What I would give to be that person, though....

Very Happy
christinaof94
christinaof94

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : Oh, Bones, I love ye.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://christinaof94.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 06, 2009 2:07 pm

christinaof94 wrote:

Oh, that's DEFINITELY not me, lol! What I would give to be that person, though....

Very Happy
My bad! Safe to say that any one of us would give anything to be her, at least that day!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

If I had known that this episode was going to be so frakking amazing way back in October, I would have chosen it as the one I filmed...instead of lame Princess And The Pear. I could have been in the finale! Ugh, I hate that hindsight is 20/20.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon May 11, 2009 4:35 pm

No meegs dont even think that...
murphys law says that if you had of chosen this one, maybe you wouldnt have got to meet emily and all that.
but imagine getting to be an extra in this one...so cool
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:No meegs dont even think that...
murphys law says that if you had of chosen this one, maybe you wouldnt have got to meet emily and all that.
but imagine getting to be an extra in this one...so cool

Good point Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down