Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hodgela: Let's keep the love alive!!!

+4
ForensicMama
Evi
magicstar
Bella Loony
8 posters

Go down

Hodgela:  Let's keep the love alive!!! Empty Hodgela: Let's keep the love alive!!!

Post by Bella Loony Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 am

Hodgela: All the guilty goodness, post it in here!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Hodgela:  Let's keep the love alive!!! Empty Re: Hodgela: Let's keep the love alive!!!

Post by magicstar Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:22 am

ermm i personally am hoping that hodgela..wont be hodgela for much longer..i just want them to go back to hodgins and angela...i dont like their fluffy moments really..does nothing for me..i preferred it when they just flirted with each other...this is what worries me about booth and bones hooking up..after they have done the deed im worried i may get bored!!!..just my opinion of course..
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Hodgela:  Let's keep the love alive!!! Empty Re: Hodgela: Let's keep the love alive!!!

Post by Evi Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:25 am

I don't think they've given Hodgela the attention that BB will get when we finally see that. And they shouldn't, they're supporting characters. It has been very boring. I hope they either break up or at least spice things up with some conflict. They never have a fight. Even their disagreements are either resolved with kisses or Hodgins being a doormat. It's terrible.

As much as I want to see BB together and know it will be better and more interesting than Hodgela have been, it won't happen for awhile.

Maybe boring ole Hodgela are boring as an excuse to the 'shippers as to why BB aren't going to get together anytime soon.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:24 pm

I like their fluff, actually! We know that HH won't get B&B together until the very end of the series, so we've gotta get our fluff fix somewhere. I think they're cute, by the way!!! Cool
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:42 pm

your my girl evi.....lol
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Have to agree with ya Evi....it has turned veeery boring....in s2 when they just hooked up it was cute and alll....but they've dragged this cuteness for too long!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:15 am

Yep, have never been down with Hodgela either. Is it bad to say that when it is just them two in a scene together, I usually hit the fast forward button on the DVD Smile jmho Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 am

Chocolate Chip wrote:Yep, have never been down with Hodgela either. Is it bad to say that when it is just them two in a scene together, I usually hit the fast forward button on the DVD Smile jmho Smile

LOL...i find myself cringing more and more...and peeping through squinty eyes.....like this.. Suspect
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:25 am

lol!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Temperance Rose Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 am

I think that Hodgela gives the show some of the love that the show needs. There are quite a few people who love hodgela and to take that away now there would be a conflict which would be incredibly annoying. But I do think they need to do something with the relationship. I personally love Hodgela but we need a bit more meat in the relationship. As Evi said, everything seems to be resolved by kisses and it also seems a bit on dimensional. No relationship is like that and I think we do need a few fights just to even it out a bit.
Temperance Rose
Temperance Rose
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:20 am

I love Hodgela... and I don't need any drama between them. They can fight from time to time, I'm fine with that because that is only realistic. But I like that they are together despite everything. It's comforting to know that nothing has split them apart. I'm all for the drama and the angst typically so this is something new for me. But I really want those two to have a happy ever after and I want them to get it sooner vs. later. Despite who those two characters are, there is a sweetness and even an almost innocence about them together. Which is condradictory to who they are seperately. And I like it. That their love is pure. It's the kind of relationship that would make you believe in love again and I think that there aren't enough shows that will go there. Every day love tends to be slammed and catagorized as boring, and most of the time I'll be the first to find it boring. But I'm not finding them boring, just refreshing.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down