Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily on Craig Ferguson on 8/31

+6
RGPageantqueen
i_heart_bones
CanadianBones
Nightowl
DBCrazy
bugaboo628
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emily on Craig Ferguson on 8/31 - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily on Craig Ferguson on 8/31

Post by Nightowl Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 pm

THX1138 wrote:We're live now! W00H00!

king RM
I almost missed it... thanks for the heads up mate.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Emily on Craig Ferguson on 8/31 - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily on Craig Ferguson on 8/31

Post by Nightowl Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Ock. I missed it. On again in two hours. *sets alarm*
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, I missed that. The TV was sitting here turned off as usual. I never thought about it!

I looked on youtube, and as of yet it's not been posted.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Well Emily was absolutely beautiful and sweet and funny and just...Emily. *sigh* She looks so damn good in HighDefinition, the dress is beautiful, her hair and makeup were stunning and those legs...wow. Well if it's at all possible I'm even more in love than I was before. I won't even let her mentioning Casper get me down because honestly, she didn't sound that in to him.

Enjoy while the link lasts, Im sure CBS will have it yanked sometime in the next 24 hours.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Thanks, Robert.

I liked the part when she said I've got lots of hair and make-up on right now, and then Craig says I do too! lol. And I think it was a nod to her beauty that they had her as their first guest in HD.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I agree, and what gets me is when she said that I though "You're kidding me?" I watched in HD on my big screen and I didn't see a lot of makeup, hardly any in fact once you got away from the eyes. She's just a natural beauty and is so reticent about acknowledging it. *sigh* Yep, just when I think I can't fall any deeper.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 am

*holds hands up to mouth, calling*
Hel-lo. Hellll-lllooooo. Helllllllllll-llllllllooooooooo.

*shakes head*
Yep. He's in deep. It doesn't even echo all the way down there!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 am

I thought of you Rob when she said she had a boyfriend, I'm still down for plan ghost hunting if you are.

The drty thought of Emily on the horse, was just.... ew. Too much. But I like that they were switching seats because of the lights.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I thought of you Rob when she said she had a boyfriend, I'm still down for plan ghost hunting if you are.
I find myself less concerned with Casper now following her less than enthusiastic aknowledgement of him, but I wouldn't mind expediting his absence.

The dirty thought of Emily on the horse, was just.... ew. Too much. But I like that they were switching seats because of the lights.
Yeah, sometimes Craig just doesn't need to go there. I'm glad he stopped but I'd have rather he not start because I was good until he did and then suddenly *shudder*. I enjoyed the seat switching but mostly because she kept flashing some thigh everytime she moved. *sigh* Fantastic legs.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 am

DBCrazy wrote:*holds hands up to mouth, calling*
Hel-lo. Hellll-lllooooo. Helllllllllll-llllllllooooooooo.

*shakes head*
Yep. He's in deep. It doesn't even echo all the way down there!
"I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire..."

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:40 am

Who is Casper? I'm confused.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 am

jagglebells wrote:Who is Casper? I'm confused.
Casper is a pet name that THX1138 or RGPageantqueen gave to Emily's boyfriend because he looked so pale. I don't know his true name. You can see some pics of the two of them together in one of the Emily in Monte Carlo threads.

@Robert ... that's the first Johnny Cash song I actually remember hearing. Smile
"It went down, down, down as the flames went higher
and it burns, burns, burns..."
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:06 am

Did anyone notice that she didn't talk much about Bones??? Just the clip and that it was now in HD.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 am

DBCrazy wrote:
jagglebells wrote:Who is Casper? I'm confused.
Casper is a pet name that THX1138 or RGPageantqueen gave to Emily's boyfriend because he looked so pale. I don't know his true name. You can see some pics of the two of them together in one of the Emily in Monte Carlo threads.
Yeah, his real name is David Hornsby. He's a writer/actor on Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he's so pale we call him casper (as in the ghost). They've been dating for a few years now (at least three) but he hasn't been able to close the deal (seriously, you don't let a woman like Em run around without a ring on her finger) so I figure she's just not that into him. He's basically a place holder until she meets me. (score 1 for the ego).

@Robert ... that's the first Johnny Cash song I actually remember hearing. Smile
"It went down, down, down as the flames went higher
and it burns, burns, burns..."
Yep, me too! I actually got to hear Johnny and June Carter Cash sing it live. Good song.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:I thought of you Rob when she said she had a boyfriend, I'm still down for plan ghost hunting if you are.
I find myself less concerned with Casper now following her less than enthusiastic aknowledgement of him, but I wouldn't mind expediting his absence.

The dirty thought of Emily on the horse, was just.... ew. Too much. But I like that they were switching seats because of the lights.
Yeah, sometimes Craig just doesn't need to go there. I'm glad he stopped but I'd have rather he not start because I was good until he did and then suddenly *shudder*. I enjoyed the seat switching but mostly because she kept flashing some thigh everytime she moved. *sigh* Fantastic legs.

king RM

Yeah, but he kind of just mentioned he had just gotten married, It wasn't a big deal on either of there parts. However, she made the comment about them having a "thing" and then he said he was married and she threw in the yeah well I have a boyfriend anyways, comment. SO if he wasn't married, she never would ahve brought up ol' Caspie. LOL!

I noticed her legs were very shiny. Smile Maybe she used baby oil before she went out. Smile She was so beautiful last night...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2