Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

+18
G
serendipity
ToZiKa
A2BOREANAZ
Zeddie
amethyst
sadhbh
SnoopGirl
jagglebells
mereva
CanadianBones
Shakari
keerz14
bones206
MoonlightGardenias
RGPageantqueen
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Seriously, they are doing the early showing again? Go Canadians! However I might wait until tomorrow anyway since I've already got shows on the docket for tonight.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm

willgirl wrote:Seriously, they are doing the early showing again? Go Canadians! However I might wait until tomorrow anyway since I've already got shows on the docket for tonight.

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
it is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:35 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:12 hours 2 minutes. Very Happy
Snoop, you and that hunky sig of yours are just rubbing it in!! Crying or Very sad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 am

BONESDAY!!!!!!!!! 1.5 hours. Bones & Glee tonight Very Happy

i've had that dead man's party song in my head all day today haha
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 am

Hmm, I'm guessing PirateBay will have the GlobalTV airing available later tonight - I'M GONNA WATCH IT EARLY!!! w00h00!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:41 am

THX1138 wrote:Hmm, I'm guessing PirateBay will have the GlobalTV airing available later tonight - I'M GONNA WATCH IT EARLY!!! w00h00!

king RM

Epic Fail Rob Epic Fail. I'm fighting myself to not watch it early. I want to watch it when it comes on it's normal time.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Hmm, I'm guessing PirateBay will have the GlobalTV airing available later tonight - I'M GONNA WATCH IT EARLY!!! w00h00!

king RM

Epic Fail Rob Epic Fail. I'm fighting myself to not watch it early. I want to watch it when it comes on it's normal time.
Bah! You say epic fail I call it a SCORE! Hell, I love watching it early because when I watch it in broadcast I see so much more than I did before...except with DDotDD - that one I didn't need to watch twice. I did just to make sure it wasn't some sort of bad acid flashback - it wasn't.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

good point you have there.... But now you're feeding my "watch it early" side and I'm trying so hard not to do that... Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 am

i have to agree with ella........trying to be good and watch it tomorrow.......will i be able to make it???????
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

There is no way I can be good. I have two tests on Friday so if I can watch it tonight I will. So please... someone post it tonight Smile

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

king RM
Unfair, unfair, unfair! Your humble partner in Inkslinging only gets to watch it once before posting a review! *pouts* How'm I supposed to compete with that?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 am

dawnsfire wrote:

king RM
Unfair, unfair, unfair! Your humble partner in Inkslinging only gets to watch it once before posting a review! *pouts* How'm I supposed to compete with that?

queen
I agree with you, Dawn! This is supposed to be a fair showdown. Robert!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am

DBCrazy wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

king RM

queen
FINE! Jeezalou the sacrifices I make for you women. *huff* No watching it until tomorrow - but I'm still downloading it after tomorrow's show so I can watch it ad infinitum thereafter.

king RM

Ya' think the king could get some love every now and then, yeesh.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

king RM

queen
FINE! Jeezalou the sacrifices I make for you women. *huff* No watching it until tomorrow - but I'm still downloading it after tomorrow's show so I can watch it ad infinitum thereafter.

king RM

Ya' think the king could get some love every now and then, yeesh.
Many thanks, Your Majesty. I have no problem with you downloading it to watch forever ... and I hope that it is such a good episode that you enjoy it for many, many years to come. It's just that a showdown might possibly turn into a massacre if one slinger had such an unfair advantage, and we wouldn't want that now would we? No

And we do love you, Your Majesty, otherwise we would not have requested your forbearance in this matter.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 pm

We do love you, Rob, really we do--but to start us on equal footing would be nice. The day my computer system is upgraded, and we're still doing this--we can change things. But given that I'm still out of work...Christmas is probably the soonest that will happen, and only if my relatives are feeling especially generous. Sad
I do appreciate your noble sacrifice, mighty King, and afterwards...well, what you do afterwards is completely up to you!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 pm

0 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Hopefully ill be watching this in 49 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 pm

today is the day
we see bones and booth
dirty rotten scoundrels try to get the best of them
but they prevail with the truth

through some ick
slime
and definitely some goo
they get to the truth for me and for you

after the case is over and done
well in my script
there is always time for some sexy fun

so hurry up and get here
oh 8'oclock at night
then we can tune in
for a most beautiful sight

the two of them side by side
sifting thru remains
well not booth
he doesnt like the stains

whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo i cant wait to watch........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum