Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

+18
G
serendipity
ToZiKa
A2BOREANAZ
Zeddie
amethyst
sadhbh
SnoopGirl
jagglebells
mereva
CanadianBones
Shakari
keerz14
bones206
MoonlightGardenias
RGPageantqueen
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

Post by bones206 Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 am

What? If some of the lovely Canadian fans post the episode online, USA fans can also see it early. So, it all works out in the end.

p.s. 19 days left!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones' Season 5 Premiere - The Countdown!

Post by bones206 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:40 am

18 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Yes, I agree! I think that a very nice Canadian should put it online for us USA people. Perhaps on Supernovatube? That seems to be the only one that will work for me when watching it early. *making puppy dog face*

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm

I know. And they will, at least they always did last year. I just can't help but think that makes the ratings sag some. And these guys live and die by their ratings.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I know. And they will, at least they always did last year. I just can't help but think that makes the ratings sag some. And these guys live and die by their ratings.
Hmmmmm... Can you watch Canadian TV in the USA? If not, I don't think that it will affect Anerican ratings in any way: the MOST viewers won't watch it online (probably won't even know about the availability of the ep one day before American airing). Just we, the die-hard fans would watch it online, but I also assume that the die-hard fans will watch the American season premiere as well, regardless of internet and/or Canadian TV. Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm

mereva wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I know. And they will, at least they always did last year. I just can't help but think that makes the ratings sag some. And these guys live and die by their ratings.
Hmmmmm... Can you watch Canadian TV in the USA? If not, I don't think that it will affect Anerican ratings in any way: the MOST viewers won't watch it online (probably won't even know about the availability of the ep one day before American airing). Just we, the die-hard fans would watch it online, but I also assume that the die-hard fans will watch the American season premiere as well, regardless of internet and/or Canadian TV. Very Happy
You're probably right, mereva. I'm probably just rationalizing my dislike of being a second nighter! Opening night just sounds more fun!! HH is a Canadian, so I guess he's just trying to do his bit for his homeland. lol. I'll try to not be so selfish.

Thanks for setting me straight! Wink
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Oh dear, I had no intention to "setting you straight" Very Happy . No way! Very Happy Very Happy Just thought that Canadian TV can't do any real harm there. BTW, it gives us Europeans a chance to "watch" the ep later with you - and to participate in the online discussion on ABY during American airing, it isn't possible that often.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:05 am

Well, see. There's a silver lining in every dark cloud!
I can't wait to get back to our discussions during the show! I can't wait for any of it!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 am

17 more days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

There's the Bones page on Global - yup Sept 16 at 8pm. This probably means that there's conflict with Global on Thursday nights at 8 so Bones is on Wed. that's what happens when Survivor is on...is Survivor starting on the 17th too?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 am

Also wanted to mention - The Beaver in the Otter is on tonight at 10 on Global.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

16 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 pm

14 days!!! 2 weeks!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 pm

I can't believe it's so close...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 pm

I know!!! I'm so excited though!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 pm

13 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:56 am

I'm not going to be able to post tonight, so, I'll post right now...

12 days!!! (at 8:00 PM tonight)
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm

9 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

8 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 am

One week, 7 days tonight I will be watching Season Five Premiere!
Good thing Global is airing Wednesday's -- My son has Karate on Thursday nights 7-8pm.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:23 am

I can't believe it's almost back!

I can't believe I've moved home to parents house with the crappest interenet connection ever.

I can't believe it will take hours to download/stream the episode. (at the moment it takes about fives minutes to fully load a three minute youtube song).

But I'm still excited!!
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

7 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Squee!!

Smile
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:01 pm

So soooooon!!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm

6 days!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum