Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awards, and other ceremonial to do's!

+2
Turi ray of sunshine
DBCrazy
6 posters

Go down

Awards, and other ceremonial to do's! Empty Awards, and other ceremonial to do's!

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay, so thought that some of us like to brag a little on ourselves, or on others, so something like this might make a nice addition to this Non-Bones Topics forum! Me first!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Undoubtedly you have seen the new *sig* that THX has been sporting these last few days.

king RM

In case some of you might not be up on how he claimed that crown, I thought I'd share this little award he received to commemorate said occasion.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

All hail His Majesty the King!

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Awards, and other ceremonial to do's! Empty Re: Awards, and other ceremonial to do's!

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 am

Shocked

*stars jumping up and down bounce in celebration while screaming*

SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Awards, and other ceremonial to do's! Empty Re: Awards, and other ceremonial to do's!

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 am

First I would like to thank my loyal Lady Chamberlain for her devotion and ingenuity in granting me this prestigious award and being the first among many to recognize my true greatness. As your king let me just say that first and foremost I am a just and gentle monarch, there'll be no beheadings without a fair trial where the accused will be found guilty and summarily hung. Second I adhere to the stricture of Noblesse Oblige (it's called Google DB, and you know the six little words we all want to hear), and thus shall I always endeavor to remain worthy of my kingliness, to always bring mirth into the drab lives of my loyal subjects, and to make someone pee themselves just a little bit when I can. This is my promise to you, my loyal subjects, so say I, Robertus Magnus, your king.

king RM

It's Canada Day, Talk like a Canadian!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

THX1138 wrote:First I would like to thank my loyal Lady Chamberlain for her devotion and ingenuity in granting me this prestigious award and being the first among many to recognize my true greatness. As your king let me just say that first and foremost I am a just and gentle monarch, there'll be no beheadings without a fair trial where the accused will be found guilty and summarily hung. Second I adhere to the stricture of Noblesse Oblige (it's called Google DB, and you know the six little words we all want to hear), and thus shall I always endeavor to remain worthy of my kingliness, to always bring mirth into the drab lives of my loyal subjects, and to make someone pee themselves just a little bit when I can. This is my promise to you, my loyal subjects, so say I, Robertus Magnus, your king.

king RM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I would like to add the fact that you may make us laugh cry too! lol!

OOOOOH ya know! Impy is going to have something to say about this!!!!
OH OH but he can be knighted can he? Sir Perv Hungwell! it has a nice ring to it!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I would like to add the fact that you may make us laugh cry too! lol!

OOOOOH ya know! Impy is going to have something to say about this!!!!
OH OH but he can be knighted can he? Sir Perv Hungwell! it has a nice ring to it!!!
I like that title, and I'm sure Sir Perv will as well, consider it done my loyal chancellor.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 am

THX1138 wrote:First I would like to thank my loyal Lady Chamberlain for her devotion and ingenuity in granting me this prestigious award and being the first among many to recognize my true greatness. As your king let me just say that first and foremost I am a just and gentle monarch, there'll be no beheadings without a fair trial where the accused will be found guilty and summarily hung. Second I adhere to the stricture of Noblesse Oblige (it's called Google DB, and you know the six little words we all want to hear), and thus shall I always endeavor to remain worthy of my kingliness, to always bring mirth into the drab lives of my loyal subjects, and to make someone pee themselves just a little bit when I can. This is my promise to you, my loyal subjects, so say I, Robertus Magnus, your king.

king RM
Okay, so, Your Majesty, I don't know what that means ... so I did go look it up! It's a good thing, I'd say. There was a reference from Spider-Man that summed it up nicely.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

I have no doubt that with this doctrine your reign shall be a peaceful one.

(For some reason when I read that I've got a Wisconsin accent
and I'm blowing bubbles with my bubblegum! Kinduv a Laverne thing.
That's just not the right. No )
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 pm

I bow to your greatness.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Alright, I have nothing against RM being King. But, how did he come upon this award? Also, RM, I LOVE the first pic of Emily in your sig!!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

bones206 wrote:Alright, I have nothing against RM being King. But, how did he come upon this award? Also, RM, I LOVE the first pic of Emily in your sig!!!!
Well see there was this little convo in the IHBFC thread that sort of, well why don't I just replicate it:

howie wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
BB_Lover wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:wb Michelle!
I have been here, but just reading the conversations. I am quite shy normally so it might take a little before I feel comfortable enough to jump into the conversations with you guys. Got to get to know you all first!
I totally understand. I'm really quite shy myself and very reserved around strangers.

RM

*cough*

sorry michelle... The guys were lil naughty today. Usually its calmer here.
What? I am shy around anyone stranger than me, wouldn't you be? I mean stranger than me, we're talking circus people at that point, and not the good kind of circus either, the really skanky ones with the sideshows where the fat lady is only mildly overweight and everything smells like cheetos.

RMOMG! I think just pee'd myself laughing!

It was then, when howie proclaimed that she'd pee'd herself laughing, at that precise moment, like Arthur pulling Excalibur from the stone, I knew I was king. You see the power to make someone pee themselves over the internet, it's a great power and with it comes great responsibility, the kind that can only reside in a lawful monarch's hands.

I give it three more days tops before I get tired of it and abdicate, at which point I'll annouce DB, my loyal Chamberlain, as my successor - that's assuming their's not a palace coupe in the meantime or some sort of peasant revolt.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

I don\'t think so

I ain't gonna ascend to no throne! No way! No how!! I don't like having to look over my shoulder all the time.

lol!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 am

oh, thanks for clearing that up!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:43 am

At the behest of Chancellor Turi,
your attention is requested for a very important announcement.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If you missed the show,
you truly missed comedic history in the making.
I'm sure that SPH would be more than happy to receive any and all accolades
that you feel led to bestow on him.

Lady Chamberlain

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:22 am

As King there are few duties I endure, but none so rewarding as congradulating our honored comrade in arms, Sir Pervy Hungwell. Sir Pervy, it is with great pride that I acknowledge your gifted banter, your inspired wit, and of course, the fact that you da' man!

To Sir Pervy !!! cheers cheers cheers

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I bow to NOONE!!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down