Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ED for Mentor Month

Go down

ED for Mentor Month Empty ED for Mentor Month

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:58 am

Posted by piratesmiley on the 20/01/2008 at 09:38:30 (20/01/2008 10:38:30 AM)

I saw a commercial with ED talking about Mentor Month, or something like that. Does anybody else know what I'm talking about?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

ED for Mentor Month Empty Posted by filou on the 20/01/2008 at 10:50:05 (20/01/2008 11:50:05 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:58 am

What is Mentor Month?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

ED for Mentor Month Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 20/01/2008 at 11:08:44 (20/01/2008 12:08:44 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:59 am

yes its on youtube... I've seen it.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

ED for Mentor Month Empty Posted by space 20/01/2008 at 12:41:00 (20/01/2008 01:41:00 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:00 am

It was on after the "Soldier on the Grave" rerun Friday night... but I missed half of it... she's so pretty...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

ED for Mentor Month Empty Re: ED for Mentor Month

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down